Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 41. (Read 7512 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
there are a lot of projects and start-ups , but this one will be one of the top projects . thank you for this opportunity to join to airdrop . wish goog luck to team and project  .
Activity: 16
Hi. My english is bad, but i saw. Cryptocoin Debit card is awesome idea. Investors, who use digital currencies, currently have to interact with several counter parties. These counter parties being traditional banks. Try to make partnership with the banks and debit card company to provide hazel free access to the people.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
I have a blog will post a review about ZANTEPAY. Good team with great idea I can see bright future of this blockchain program. You should work with many banks to promote it, Good luck for the team!
Activity: 41
This is my favourite project. ZANTEPAY is an outstanding project. I have a look at the website and I am surprising about it. This one is one of the best Projects forever. That's exactly what we need now. A project can be applied to reality, this may be a turning point for blockchain. I am fan of this ICO and I hope we will go to the moon SOON.
Activity: 45
Nice project. I am excited to see how you build the company
Activity: 5
The ability to use our crypto is what?s missing from achieving mass adoption. Hopefully, in the next few weeks or months or even years we see the kind of worldwide adoption that?s required for the generation changing technology.
Nice project!!!Good team ! Good idea! Thank you! Great project
Activity: 4
Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information
Activity: 266
The concept of an integrated trading solution is in correspondence with the market analysis the company carried out to find the weaknesses of the cryptocurrency trading ecosystem and it is credible. It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look. In a word, step into the future. The project is wonderful. I am very happy to be here. This project will bring many opportunities in every transaction. Hope the project succeeds and thrives in the future
Activity: 20
yeah guys, get in now or buy rope later. thats what i think when i look at this gem coin. sweet coins like this don't come out every day so really think about what you could be missing here.
Activity: 140
when watching a project. The first thing I went to the website looked at the interface, then looked at the development team, etc .. and I found this project too great. Congratulations !
Activity: 16
The project seems to be very promising and a strong team working behind it. Highly recommended for all traders. I wish good luck, I'm glad that I participate in this project . Thank you so much.
The team from Estonia that is awesome the home of crypto so basically zantapay is a platfrorm, zantecoin will used in your mini exchange which will be develop soon. Aside from a mini exchange, card what other unique feature you have to offer? good luck with the product and the project
Activity: 74
This is a great project with good team which I think it will make big positive wave in crypto market and making impact in the world at Large
Activity: 54
There definitely is need for a project in this space. I've been waiting for the Monaco card for ages, and I have both Wirex and Xapo. I'm tempted to use the Coinbase card, too. I think that if the card has an option to use NFC and a hardware wallet, it could get some traction. It's important in my opinion to cater for the regular crypto user audience, as well as to make the product attractive to the mainstream. It probably matters little where the card is used, in terms of market segments.
As the popularity and mainstream acceptance of blockchain and crypto currencies increase, traditional investors have been looking for more exposure to these digital assets and blockchain-based technologies. However, there are certain challenges when it comes to integrating the digital currency world and the world of traditional finances. Providing a seamless exchange between crypto and conventional assets is the underlying philosophy behind ZANTEPAY Initial Coin Offering (ICO).

Investors, who use digital currencies, currently have to interact with several counter parties to successfully manage their risks and portfolio. These counter parties being traditional banks, payment networks and financial services companies. The majority of them don’t understand the nature of digital currencies, which can cause frustration, account freezes, losses and not to mention the various inefficiencies that come with moving between the different asset classes.
With the emergence of blockchain, a growing number of users and businesses are beginning to struggle leveraging the existing infrastructure in order to manage the transfer of funds between physical and virtual platforms.
EY’s FinTech Adoption Index highlights that “consumers are drawn to FinTech services because propositions are simpler, more convenient, more transparent and more readily personalized.” The adoption of FinTech as providers of money transfer and payment services rose from 18% in 2015 to 50% in 2017, with 65% of consumers anticipating they would use such services at some point in future.
ZANTEPAY would provide the ability to spend, save, and transact digital currencies. ZANTEPAY wallet would allow users to effortless trade between BTC, ETH, LTC, ZNX (more crypto currencies will be added to the wallet later on) and fiat currencies, specifically USD and EUR. ZANTEPAY wallet is complemented by a prepaid card, which would let users quickly access funds stored in crypto currencies.

Interesting to read the information about the ZANTEPAY really cool program hope team will succeed  Lips sealed
Activity: 18
Zantepay just open a bounty for use, don't miss it.

Zantepay is the cryptocurrency multi wallet integrated with debit card. You can spend your bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and zantecoin anytime, anywhere using Zantepay.

Zantepay is airdropping up to 200 ZNX tokens to the first 500 participants. Follow and complete all the required social tasks and submit your details to the airdrop form to receive the tokens.

Step-by-Step Guide:
Visit the Zantepay airdrop form page.
Create an account at Zantepay. (+8 ZNX)
Join their Telegram group. (+10 ZNX)
Follow them on Twitter and retweet this tweet. (+10 ZNX)
Like their Facebook page and share this post. (+10 ZNX)
Follow them on Medium and clap an article 50 times. (+10 ZNX)
Post a constructive message with a minimum of 180 characters to this Bitcointalk thread to get 8 ZNX per post. You can post a maximum of 10 messages. (+80 ZNX)
 Follow them on Reddit, upvote a post and write a constructive message/reply with a minimum of 180 characters to get 8 ZNX per post. You can post a maximum of 9 messages.  (+72 ZNX)
Post your proof of participation to this Bitcointalk thread.
Submit your details to the airdrop form.
You will get up to 200 ZNX tokens.
Activity: 41
ZANTEPAY provides an opportunity to conduct, save and transmit digital currencies, as well as a trading platform for crypto-currencies. I personally like the opportunity to have my card and handle cash.
Activity: 136
 is a good project so far. i predicting this project will become successful soon !
Activity: 20
don't miss this ico my sirs. or you will be buying rope later!
Activity: 73
Exclent project with awesome staff. Glad to be support this project and I think it's a very nice concept idea. Stay tuned for the news.
Pages:
Jump to: