Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 120. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
2020?is a long term plan...years
is not better do it year by year? 
Real production business is doing bisness plans for 5 years minimum, this is normal.
hopeing your prevision is right...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
With a lot of patience, I translated and I have read the white paper, the technical report and other informative material about the project ZRcoin and I am satisfied, I remain the only doubts about the intention of entering the chinese market and how they operate

Can I ask to which language you translated?

Yes, we all are waiting news about China and office there.
Interesting step!

I am a member of the community switzerland, from the canton of ticino, my language is Italian ! there are spelling errors or you find it a very bad English ? can I ask you why ? thanks  Smiley

Hello!
Ah... no, english is good!
I just did not get completely what does it mean "translated" if you write in english in good way and you know it...
Why do you need to translate if you can read in english... or I even got idea, may be you read in any other language (there are white papers in russian and chinese) and translated to english... o_O
ahaha... Sorry.
Well, you see... I was just confused with some words... english is not my native language as well, so something strange can happen with understanding  Grin

Btw there is italian thread. Do you know? But not really active...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-zrcoin-the-worlds-first-commodity-backed-blockchain-option-1853693

if you can be of help use Yandex translate Wink it is always a great product Russian as the ICO is starting,
i think our Russian colleagues do good things and are also reliable
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
Real production business is doing bisness plans for 5 years minimum, this is normal.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
Do you guys think this project will raise 3 million usd? I think it is highly possible, but I don't have much confidence on it.

The zrproject ico aims a minimum of $3.5 million, the crowdsale cap is actually double that amount which is $7 million USD
I feel that this project can reach 7mil within one day.

Yes it is possible.
1.Sasha Ivanov transferred the necessary minimum amount.
2.Investors see the flow of capital and begin to invest.
The only way this is possible.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Hi Zrcoin,

Thanks for sharing the businessplan with us! However, in table 6 the values of produced amount of synthetic zircon and MP are not filled in for 2020 and 2021. Could you comment on the expected values for these years? What is the expected lifetime of the factory you are going to build?

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 267
With a lot of patience, I translated and I have read the white paper, the technical report and other informative material about the project ZRcoin and I am satisfied, I remain the only doubts about the intention of entering the chinese market and how they operate

Interesting step!

I am a member of the community switzerland, from the canton of ticino, my language is Italian ! there are spelling errors or you find it a very bad English ? can I ask you why ? thanks  Smiley

Hello!
Ah... no, english is good!
I just did not get completely what does it mean "translated" if you write in english in good way and you know it...
Why do you need to translate if you can read in english... or I even got idea, may be you read in any other language (there are white papers in russian and chinese) and translated to english... o_O
ahaha... Sorry.
Well, you see... I was just confused with some words... english is not my native language as well, so something strange can happen with understanding  Grin

Btw there is italian thread. Do you know? But not really active...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-zrcoin-the-worlds-first-commodity-backed-blockchain-option-1853693
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Zr project will do fine in ico guys  Cool

Thank you for your support!

It's very important for us to get support from experienced forum users.
yes give them time we will see the true amount of investment at the end of the ico...

in the first time, we see the value of ico, and then the value of the whole project, but must spend a lot of time
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
Do you guys think this project will raise 3 million usd? I think it is highly possible, but I don't have much confidence on it.

The zrproject ico aims a minimum of $3.5 million, the crowdsale cap is actually double that amount which is $7 million USD
I feel that this project can reach 7mil within one day.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

yes give them time we will see the true amount of investment at the end of the ico...

I'm not sure it will do fine. For sure there's a project and people is investing a lot in crypto these days. Market Cap: $34.082.053.154 is amazing.

But 3 million for this ico is a lot. Will see..

I totally disagree with you on this one, there are a couple of ICOs whose target have surpassed $3 million within the first 24-48 hrs, I wouldn't want to mention names. I personally believe this is a good project that would attract a lot of investors.
I'm interested in knowing more about this chineese representative office.

Can we know more?

Just as we published earlier, details on the Chinese office will be made available once its concluded. We are doing our best to carry everyone along in this project.
so you delay the start of ico to carry on the Chinese office?

They gave the full details of the delay here https://medium.com/@ZrCoin/zrcoin-crowdsale-new-dates-announced-8a14e4aadb39

There are some details in blog, yes.

Office is in Guangzhou.

But more information we ll be later.

Wow. I hope the office is near the sea so Chinese whales can easily visit. Excited on this.

Thats some humour you got there, imagine the crypto whales residing in the sea, which makes you and I the sharks and fishes. We hope for the best!!!

Interesting step!

I am a member of the community switzerland, from the canton of ticino, my language is Italian ! there are spelling errors or you find it a very bad English ? can I ask you why ? thanks  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

I'm not sure it will do fine. For sure there's a project and people is investing a lot in crypto these days. Market Cap: $34.082.053.154 is amazing.

But 3 million for this ico is a lot. Will see..
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Activity: 353
Hey guys,

Here is a link to our business plan, expanding on a series of matters connected with the ZrCoin project and answering many of the questions that prospective investors have asked.

https://zrcoin.io/files/business_plan.pdf

Thank you, really interesting and clarifying lecture! It will help users to clarify some questions and doubts.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

Here is a link to our business plan, expanding on a series of matters connected with the ZrCoin project and answering many of the questions that prospective investors have asked.

https://zrcoin.io/files/business_plan.pdf
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Its being backed by sasha the CEO of WAVESplatform and so I guess they themselves will invest to this project to reach their necessary funds. Their offer of buying back is enticing investors already. I think this will reach more than 3 million.
Jump to: