Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 123. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Get fake ZrCoin from wavesdrop.com faucet with fake asset ID
Please,  be carefull Smiley

Please, take care, guys!

It's fake.

Buy only official ZrCoins.
Activity: 230
I'm interested in knowing more about this chineese representative office.

Can we know more?

Just as we published earlier, details on the Chinese office will be made available once its concluded. We are doing our best to carry everyone along in this project.
so you delay the start of ico to carry on the Chinese office?

They gave the full details of the delay here https://medium.com/@ZrCoin/zrcoin-crowdsale-new-dates-announced-8a14e4aadb39
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Can we know more?

Just as we published earlier, details on the Chinese office will be made available once its concluded. We are doing our best to carry everyone along in this project.
so you delay the start of ico to carry on the Chinese office?
Activity: 308

Fake will always be fake, whats the point buying a coin that will not be recognised?

This is a fake information, We advice everyone to be carefull with this.

Only buy official ZrCoin

Can we know more?

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

can you explain this statement of yours because so many of us want more information now that we find ourselves with the starting ico postponed, thanks
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Can we know more?

Some information on https://medium.com/@ZrCoin/zrcoin-crowdsale-new-dates-announced8a14e4aadb39 Or have you already read it?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

this wave idea to allow anybody to create an asset with any name is something they should really regulate!

Activity: 495
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Obviously our ears are itching to know more details about this chinese representative office development and/or any other plans re-adjustments concerning this project and its ICO, an update detailed info would suffice.

Can we know more?

I too am wondering some days if it is possible to have more detailed information on changes in the project
because I think it is right to reassure investors, thanks look forward to
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

Can we know more?

when there will be the ico we can put more investment because it has been postponed because in these days there were other ico very pubblicizate, so it's best to have the' beginning May 11,
there is the possibility to buy already some ZrCoin?

No not yet until the ICO begins then every potential investor has chance to purchase zrcoin tokens
not sure of what means to have "a representative" for the chinese market, in the time of Internet... however let's see how it goes in the next days before the ico starts

The ICO is no longer taking off today as it has been postponed to 11th May.
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
1) What legal expertise do you have ?

2) Why have u used default images which are available on website builder ?  ( This a red flag for me )

The Smith + Crown research team has been unable to find much of a digital trail for any of the core members of the Zrcoin team.

What do you mean "default images"? which exactly?
The design of the site is very good , done by etherdesign.io he is taking only good projects.
I have just found Zrcoin using google in his prtfolio.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
1) What legal expertise do you have ?

2) Why have u used default images which are available on website builder ?  ( This a red flag for me )

The Smith + Crown research team has been unable to find much of a digital trail for any of the core members of the Zrcoin team.

What do you mean "default images"? which exactly?
Activity: 180
Today we are happy to launch the world’s first blockchain token backed by an industrial commodity.

Here you can ask questions about project.
is it true that you have moved your ICO? Shocked

Yes.
Due to new developments we have postponed our crowdsale for three weeks. Our ICO will now start on 11 May and last for one month.
It’s been a busy time for the ZrCoin team as we’ve prepared for our crowdsale. Whilst technically everything is now in place, there have been developments in the wider ZrCoin ecosystem that have made it necessary to delay the ICO. Fortunately, the reasons for this are good: we have new opportunities in the Chinese market, and want to ensure we fully leverage these.

You can read in our blog some details

https://medium.com/@ZrCoin/zrcoin-crowdsale-new-dates-announced-8a14e4aadb39

Moving ICO launching date is a good chance for me to join later.

I will spend some money to buy some coins because this coin will be spread to chinese market and that's a big market in the Asia.

It's a good preparation in the future for this project. I like this action .

Jump to: