Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 122. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I like the whole idea but the ico amount kinda scares me.. also it gives me the URO vibes lol.. nice graphics and all but can the dev team show something of value and come up w a product instead of selling thin air?
I am confident that by may 11, we will have a lot of information because I too want to know more things, we need to give time for the team to work serenemente so they can answer all of our questions
Activity: 230
Merit: 100

Hi all!

You asked our team to show some documents which can confirm qualification and experience of team members.
For example you can have a look at this certificate. It's certificate of the invention for Perepelytsyn and Merzlyakov.

It's in russian but there is form in english as well.
It's invented methodic concerned another refractory material.
As you see dates, process of registration takes about 1-2 years.
For example, registration of this invention was started in 2014 and all process was finished in 2016 (you can see it there, all dates are written).
That's why we still don't have certificate for material, which we are going to use for ZrO2 production. But bureaucracy should not stop us.

Vitaly Merzlyakov is a chemist by background. He is a developer of innovative technologies in the refractory field and the Head of the Scientific and Production Center Tseolit.
He is the holder of several patents. This only one of them.
http://www.freepatent.ru/images/img_patents/2/2574/2574236/patent-2574236.pdf

You can find this everything by Google, but surely russian language is required or would be an advantage.
Although it's possible to check with google translate as well. At least you can understand the main sense always.

And there is a small note.
You can find some information about "Scientific and Production Center Tseolit" (in russian Hayчнo-пpoизвoдcтвeнный цeнтp "Цeoлит" (OOO HПЦ "Цeoлит") (RU))
You may find some patens belongs to Tseolit. I just remind, Head of Tseolit is Merzlyakov Vitaly.

You can ask more questions about team members. We are opened to discussions and your advices.

Its good you are sharing this, it will answer alot of investors questions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
I've also learned to be wary of announcement threads that overuse emojis  Grin

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🚀[ICO][ANN] ZrCoin 📈 [11|05—09|06] 🚀Commodity-backed blockchain
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
I like the whole idea but the ico amount kinda scares me.. also it gives me the URO vibes lol.. nice graphics and all but can the dev team show something of value and come up w a product instead of selling thin air?
Activity: 308

Hi all!

You asked our team to show some documents which can confirm qualification and experience of team members.
For example you can have a look at this certificate. It's certificate of the invention for Perepelytsyn and Merzlyakov.

For example, registration of this invention was started in 2014 and all process was finished in 2016 (you can see it there, all dates are written).
That's why we still don't have certificate for material, which we are going to use for ZrO2 production. But bureaucracy should not stop us.

Vitaly Merzlyakov is a chemist by background. He is a developer of innovative technologies in the refractory field and the Head of the Scientific and Production Center Tseolit.

You can find this everything by Google, but surely russian language is required or would be an advantage.
Although it's possible to check with google translate as well. At least you can understand the main sense always.

You can find some information about "Scientific and Production Center Tseolit" (in russian Hayчнo-пpoизвoдcтвeнный цeнтp "Цeoлит" (OOO HПЦ "Цeoлит") (RU))
You may find some patens belongs to Tseolit. I just remind, Head of Tseolit is Merzlyakov Vitaly.

You can ask more questions about team members. We are opened to discussions and your advices.

So how do we access the English form?
Activity: 770

Thank you for your support!

Well it's nice to have an explanation and to see the material scientific world, even if is to translate from the Russian, and remains imprecise, however, we are more confident that you can make a good ico and see the project develop
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
The more I look at this project then more I like it.
During past few weeks lots of new information was published on the wabsite and telegram.
Business plan is published in personal area, and some new legal documents should be provided soon as was promised on telegram.
Zrcoin is doing good, and they listed all questions from community and publish answers on forum and FAQ and making changes.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Today we are happy to launch the world’s first blockchain token backed by an industrial commodity.

Here you can ask questions about project.
thank you
please tell will you delay the crowd sale again or we could start invest from 11 May?

The information given are that the official ICO beginning will be on May 11. So do not worry and subscribe to the website, so you'll are ready to invest when the moment come Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Today we are happy to launch the world’s first blockchain token backed by an industrial commodity.

Here you can ask questions about project.
thank you
please tell will you delay the crowd sale again or we could start invest from 11 May?

Hi all!

they should really be regulating the creation of tomen inside their platform because in less than a year there are alrad more than 1000 token created to it. imagine how much more in 5 years.

Hello!

It's a bit strange note from such experienced user having status "Hero".
Tokens will be emitted after ICO only and nobody will create more of them.

Or I don't understand what you mean exactly.

they should really be regulating the creation of tomen inside their platform because in less than a year there are alrad more than 1000 token created to it. imagine how much more in 5 years.

Isn't this exactly the point of an open blockchain tokens platform?

Exactly.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Isn't this exactly the point of an open blockchain tokens platform?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

I'm interested in knowing more about this chineese representative office.

Can we know more?

Just as we published earlier, details on the Chinese office will be made available once its concluded. We are doing our best to carry everyone along in this project.
so you delay the start of ico to carry on the Chinese office?

They gave the full details of the delay here https://medium.com/@ZrCoin/zrcoin-crowdsale-new-dates-announced-8a14e4aadb39

There are some details in blog, yes.

Office is in Guangzhou.

But more information we ll be later.

Wow. I hope the office is near the sea so Chinese whales can easily visit. Excited on this.

really fun, I think that if the whales don't see any other details will not be in the area of fishing, to be encouraged
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Can we know more?

Just as we published earlier, details on the Chinese office will be made available once its concluded. We are doing our best to carry everyone along in this project.

They gave the full details of the delay here https://medium.com/@ZrCoin/zrcoin-crowdsale-new-dates-announced-8a14e4aadb39

Office is in Guangzhou.

Wow. I hope the office is near the sea so Chinese whales can easily visit. Excited on this.
Get fake ZrCoin from wavesdrop.com faucet with fake asset ID
Please,  be carefull Smiley

this wave idea to allow anybody to create an asset with any name is something they should really regulate!

Yes, you can take any name, but ID is unique. So be sure it's right ID, when you buy anything.

Please, take care and not follow scammers!

Can we know more?

Office is in Guangzhou.

Jump to: