Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 126. (Read 149587 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
not sure of what means to have "a representative" for the chinese market, in the time of Internet... however let's see how it goes in the next days before the ico starts
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
China sure plays a big part in the world of cryptocurrency and opening a representative office there is a good step in the right direction but this should have been fixed up before now and put in place to keep to schedule of the 25th April. An old saying goes thus, ''strike when the iron is hot'', so as to keep would-be investors keenly interested in this and not to loose steam.

excellent to be able to make the ICO also on the chinese market, have followed the ico's ARK and its price ? it was possible also to the contribution of the chinese
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
maybe is a strategy to do the price go high who knows?
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Hi all!

We would like to make an announcement.

We have to move ICO start  to 11th of May due to delay with opening representative office in China now.

Thus, ICO dates will be 11th of May - 9th of June
!

Stay tuned!!

This is a good strategy from Sasha. With ZrCoin delaying ICO we will see Waves price going up the next few days.  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
China sure plays a big part in the world of cryptocurrency and opening a representative office there is a good step in the right direction but this should have been fixed up before now and put in place to keep to schedule of the 25th April. An old saying goes thus, ''strike when the iron is hot'', so as to keep would-be investors keenly interested in this and not to loose steam.
Activity: 437
Hi all!

We have to move ICO start  to 11th of May due to delay with opening representative office in China now.

!

Stay tuned!!

Perfect solution! A lot of projects start their campaign to raise funds on April 24-25.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Hi all!

We have to move ICO start  to 11th of May due to delay with opening representative office in China now.

!

Stay tuned!!

so you have a plan to open a representative on china,,?
thats great - this will be a good way to make china's investor interesting with this project .
Activity: 353
Hi all!

We have to move ICO start  to 11th of May due to delay with opening representative office in China now.

!

Stay tuned!!

Great news! A new representative office in China is a good way to acheive contracts and investors and is a new step to acheive the ICO goal! Well done!
In my opinon nobody can know for now exactly how much High ZrCoin can go
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Hi all!

!

Stay tuned!!
many people expect high returns immediately but may not be so because the industrial plan needs time to reach the objectives. in 2 days starts the ICO, and so the first step for the development of this extraordinary project that wants to redesign the world of the commodity

On my opinion this project is capable to create something good and gain money in return: this could be an example of business scheme for the other projects. Anyway, ROI on max 18 months it's not so long time..
many people expect high returns immediately but may not be so because the industrial plan needs time to reach the objectives. in 2 days starts the ICO, and so the first step for the development of this extraordinary project that wants to redesign the world of the commodity
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
It will be interesting to observe what is happening ICO. In my opinion that ICO will not collect the minimum amount. But in any case I wish this project good luck.
Every project on the go is one big unknown. You have to believe that you will succeed
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
i like  the concept @dev n team and hope it reaches more than 2.8$ as you said cause its worth more .

if the idea and the intentions of the dev are right this token exceeds the 5$ to listing on the exchange, to rise again after. a token linked to the raw materials can get to be worth 150-200$ a scheme

The concept is almost like how chronobank team did it which resulted the price to start more than $7 each token. TIME was slightly below the ICO during its start but after just months, it didn't take long and now its more  than the ICO price. ZRcoin has plans where they'd be buying back the tokens and this is where you get to have the high returns.
i like  the concept @dev n team and hope it reaches more than 2.8$ as you said cause its worth more .

if the idea and the intentions of the dev are right this token exceeds the 5$ to listing on the exchange, to rise again after. a token linked to the raw materials can get to be worth 150-200$ a scheme
Yes just waiting the start of this ICO...
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
So... how much they've raised??

The ICO for the zrcoin has not began yet, Its just three days away, starting on the 25th of this month, April. Till then, for now we wait.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
MOON.sx
So... how much they've raised??
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
I found a good aggregate as review of the project and the ICO conditions: http://icorating.com/project/76/ZrCoin
Jump to: