Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 127. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Meanwhile we have new video review from ICOPortfolio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L42ulyfbtsE

Watch video.

this guide describes the program from the ico to the production
very interesting video is explained everything about ZrCoin very well
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Meanwhile we have new video review from ICOPortfolio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L42ulyfbtsE

Watch video.

this guide describes the program from the ico to the production
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
is there  a dev  team introduction ?

If you mean a dev team presentation, you can find it on the main ZrCoin project page: here it is https://zrcoin.io/
Activity: 910
is there  a dev  team introduction ?
i think nobody can tell now if ico,the project will have work or not we all have to wait in my opinion at last half time of total ico time
Activity: 602
It will be interesting to observe what is happening ICO. In my opinion that ICO will not collect the minimum amount. But in any case I wish this project good luck.
Although ICO funds are not collected by the target specified by the developer, I hope that this project will continue to run even if it is not suitable to run ICO and all participants hope it will work well in the future.
It will be interesting to observe what is happening ICO. In my opinion that ICO will not collect the minimum amount. But in any case I wish this project good luck.

I think this project will work and future investors knows that. Can you tell us why you think it will not work?
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
                    3 days from ICO to have interesting info is a good idea

how much will you invest wolf?

would be interested in knowing: I mean not your exact amount, but the percentage of your total crypto assets.

Activity: 396
i can not wait it .
You must always buy on official lol .
yes always buy on official channels...
Activity: 672
Hi, what are the best points of this coin, who tells me in a few lines.

I'm trying to help you : it is based on a real industrial innovation, high commitments for the business, good team and capability to grow a ZrCoin price from 1.4$ up to 2.8$. If you have more questions please write Wink

Thanks are fundamental points. I believe that I will invest and trust in the currency .
Nevertheless nothing stops you from doing further research on this and be convinced you will be part of the train.

I agree, if this ico will be a success depends on how much it's investors will do researches and be prepared to explain the project and spread it to the world.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Hi, what are the best points of this coin, who tells me in a few lines.

I'm trying to help you : it is based on a real industrial innovation, high commitments for the business, good team and capability to grow a ZrCoin price from 1.4$ up to 2.8$. If you have more questions please write Wink

Thanks are fundamental points. I believe that I will invest and trust in the currency .
Nevertheless nothing stops you from doing further research on this and be convinced you will be part of the train.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
You must always buy on official lol .
ico not started yet but there's already a ZrCoin asset on Waves  platform.
Is it fake?
there are a ZrCoin token already on waves platforms? for real?

I think it is a fake made by someone not related to ZrCoin team. If I recall correctly the same happened with the RBX RiptoBux Tokens on the waves platform.

we are waiting to see if it is or not fake

of course it is fake and scam. anyone can create a Waves asset, there's even an asset called Bitcoin...

Can't understand why people want to create problems to other projects. Can't understand why they loose their time to do that too. A waste of time is a waste of money. Mah.

Some of the masterminds obviously want to hype theirs more and bring down other with all tools they have available
ico not started yet but there's already a ZrCoin asset on Waves  platform.
Is it fake?

I think it is a fake made by someone not related to ZrCoin team. If I recall correctly the same happened with the RBX RiptoBux Tokens on the waves platform.

of course it is fake and scam. anyone can create a Waves asset, there's even an asset called Bitcoin...

I thought as much that this was a fake created zrcoin token just to create a negative impression about the entire project.

maybe you are right...but why?

'Cause people love to destroy good things. Please do not feed that, now prepare yourself for the ICO. The beginning date is near Smiley
ico not started yet but there's already a ZrCoin asset on Waves  platform.
Is it fake?

I thought as much that this was a fake created zrcoin token just to create a negative impression about the entire project.

maybe you are right...but why?
Is it fake?

Probably. I can't realize how people can spend their time trying to make fud on a new project that try to improve an existing technology and wants to give a sustainable industrial process..
Is it fake?

Jump to: