Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 147. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 251
I see that there is a affiliate program inside!
1% introduction bonus
Is it possible to link my signature to this ref link?
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
nice programs dev  Wink any bounty info?? social/web article bounty?

I like this already, when will the ICO start? any bounty campaign?

Yep!

Join Bounty Program here!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-zrcoin1105-0906commodity-backed-coin-1839336

START ICO WILL BE ON 25TH OF APRIL! END - 24TH OF MAY!
Activity: 367
Merit: 250

ICO will satart 25.04
i think you can check TVE + signature bounty + translations
Activity: 308
Activity: 520
KUWA.ai
nice programs dev  Wink any bounty info?? social/web article bounty?
Do you have twitter?

@yoyoamigo
Activity: 221

We are happy to announce!
ZrCoin ICO will be on 25th of April - 24th of May'17!
Stay tuned!

ICO delayed again? Plan to lower the threshold? Otherwise you will regret you don't hear me.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Message from yoyoamigo
Hi. This is yoyoamigo from the WAVES Community. I am not from WAVES, not a member of their Team or Company.

this is a simple recap of all activities and news for the past week.

i am doing this out of contribution for WavesPlatform and to all ICO tokens using it. As well as for the communities involved.  
Reason? Ever since the WAVES WEEKLY came to an end temporarily, i had thought it would be something good to have while waiting for it to come back.
In addition, i feel that those that are on WavesPlatform shouldn't be left out of this.
i would like to see WavesPlatform and all those who are part of it rise up together in full force. Not one without the others. Grin

No payment is required. Also, all images used below are CC0 (Creative Commons) a.k.a. free for public use.
Mostly from Pixabay.com and Dreamstime.com. And a few of my own. So rest assured Grin

I only asked that you allow me to leave a logo of WAVES in the image you see below and a link to WavesPlatform website and to its recap as well.
As you can see, you will not find any other cryptocurrencies here except yours and WAVES.
This is done so as to respect your space and the community's attention. for the other cryptocurrencies as well.

if you feel the recap is good enough, you are free to share & tweet the 'Recap" image below. Remember to add the link above this message to the tweet.
whoever clicks on it will be directed to this recap. the link is just above this message, just above where the date is. that link.
a small request, add 3 hashtags to your tweets "#wavesplatform #ico #crowdfund" if you can. Thank you.
For the community, please liked it or retweet it as well.

If you want to ensure that all news and activities are to be included into this recap, be sure to tweet it or blog it.
If, however, there are no news for the entire week, i will not post any recap. So be sure to have at least one.
news and activities are only inclusive of new information. old, duplicated or repeated ones will be excluded from the recap.
However, do not trouble yourself about re-posting an old news. I will be able to find out if its new or not. So leave the work to me. =)

If you only a few news now, it's alright. this recap is not meant to put to shame.
But in the future, you can rest assured that i will be covering those many news.
If it takes months to build a house, then it will take months. If it takes hours to bake a cake, then so shall it be. Hope everyone understands this.

Thank you and enjoy the recap.  

Ride on WAVES!

Last Updated on: 4th April 2017
This is the 1st recap that 'yoyoamigo' has done for ZrCoin. There is no previous recap.
The next recap is out! Click here

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

Stay tuned!

Cool
ICO coming.
Have you seen these videos?
Very cool
https://zrcoin.io/videos
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
We are happy to announce, on 5th of April at 15.00 you can listen to interview with Andrey Nikonorov on Megapolis radio station in programm "Silicon Valley".

But small note - it ll be in russian.
So if suddenly you can understand russian, join!

Andrey Nikonorov is one of the project's devs and blockchain expert famous in Russia.

Facebook post
https://www.facebook.com/zrcoin/posts/1457917724253463

Will there be an English summary made available?

Surely we ll translate everything.
At least we ll make summary and publish it.

In general we ll have more publications and video/radio programms in english in future.

Will be interesting to hear/read this programm. Its good idea to translate all publications to english.

Stay tuned!

Activity: 275
We are happy to announce, on 5th of April at 15.00 you can listen to interview with Andrey Nikonorov on Megapolis radio station in programm "Silicon Valley".

Andrey Nikonorov is one of the project's devs and blockchain expert famous in Russia.

Facebook post

In general we ll have more publications and video/radio programms in english in future.

Good to hear more things will be in English, I was afraid most things would be in Russian like telegram etc. Glad to see telegram now has an English channel as well. I think language should not be a barrier to get information and/or invest! If you could make short summaries of important Russian articles or videos here and/or in telegram that would be great!

Facebook post

Activity: 275

Facebook post

Facebook post
Has the crowdsale of Zr are begins today? how much the minimum fund to get involved, thanks

No, start has not been announced yet.

We would like to raise 3.5 mln$
Yes, it's a lot, but our aim is not cheap and it's real production of high-demand material.
Moreover it's "green" production.

You can participate with any amount.
Like 1-5-10$
Details ll be later.

Has the crowdsale of Zr are begins today? how much the minimum fund to get involved, thanks
You can invest min 5$ I think there was a small limit
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org