Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 150. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
COO Waves Labs
It's cool project that provide blockchain to real commodity! Recommend to follow!
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
I support project.

Good luck, guys!

Joined signature campaign and waiting for social media bounty!
Activity: 367
Join our slack

slack.zrcoin.io
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
waiting social media campaign
Merit: 500
Nice project I like how you distributing the currency through social campaigns. The way the avatar and signature is good as well and I'm glad the wait is 30 days and not months I think anything over 30 days is much to long to wait and makes people anxious as to whether they will receive their payout or not.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
bounty for german translation? pm me

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-zrcoin1105-0906commodity-backed-coin-1839336

Bounty thread is there so you make reserve for you by posting it into this topic.
Hi,

Can someone tell me what is the reason behing launching a new coin vs just making a plant with BTC and FIAT?

You want to reach out to crypto world because you are afraid institutional investors will not buy into your plan?

What is different between this and launching a Kebab Shop with it's own crypto?

In general with such approach there is no difference between Kebab shop and plant.

Creating token by such way, we give opportunity for people to participate in building of economics.
For sure we ll attract traditional investors and use for this traditional marketing.
But as we have new ways, why we should reject it?
Such way of looking for investments it's new step for the field between finance and tehnology - Fintech.
We use the newest finance approach as blockchain and new technology for ZrO2 producing as well.

So everybody can create their own token and kickstart their buiseness!

Exactly!
Hi,

Can someone tell me what is the reason behing launching a new coin vs just making a plant with BTC and FIAT?

You want to reach out to crypto world because you are afraid institutional investors will not buy into your plan?

In general with such approach there is no difference between Kebab shop and plant.

Creating token by such way, we give opportunity for people to participate in building of economics.
For sure we ll attract traditional investors and use for this traditional marketing.
But as we have new ways, why we should reject it?
Such way of looking for investments it's new step for the field between finance and tehnology - Fintech.
We use the newest finance approach as blockchain and new technology for ZrO2 producing as well.

So everybody can create their own token and kickstart their buiseness!
Hi,

In general with such approach there is no difference between Kebab shop and a plant.
We give opportunity for people to participate in building of economics, creating token by such way.
But as there are new ways, why should we reject it?

Activity: 586
Merit: 501
Hi,

Activity: 17
@ZrCoin : in case there is a bounty for french translations, please contact me Smiley

Yep, bounty will be launched tomorrow.
German translation is required  Wink
ZrCoin, you didn't answer my questions a few pages back. FIRST QUESTION: Will you be marketing this investment opportunity to non crypto people? 100% sounds enticing to regular people who don't know about cryptocurrency, but a number of crypto coins have gone up 1000% since the beginning of this year. Wavesplatform will also likely go up more than 200% by the end of the year, possibly a lot more, especially if this ICO is successful and gets a lot of publicity. So there isn't much of an incentive for people within the existing cryptocurrency ecosystem to invest for 100% gains compared to regular fiat investors.

So lack of funding is a big concern for me. This brings me to my SECOND QUESTION: What will you do if you don't raise the minimum amount, which I assume is 3.5 mil USD? Will you refund to investors or what?

And THIRD QUESTION: why accept Waves for this ICO? It may seem like a good idea at 1st glance, especially since you're using the Wavesplatform for this ICO, but at the moment Waves is largely illiquid token with low volume. The last thing you'd want is 1-2 million dollars worth of a token you can't sell without crashing the price. A lot of Waves investors are concerned about this as they don't want the price of their token to crash. But to be honest, you guys are the ones that should be the most concerned. Surely just US dollars & bitcoin is the preferred payment method.

Sorry for not responding.
We could miss something.

So the first question.
Yes, we would like non crypto people to join ICO for sure.
We accept fiat and in general will be happy if investments will be in dollars and euro.
It's not typical crypto startup. It's real plant which we want to build and look for investment using new ways.
It's somehow new step in economics and development of it.
Thus, for sure it's good opportunity for investment for non crypto people.

The second - In general, if we would not raise 3,5 millions, we would refund investors, yes.

The third - We accept everything, but you are right. As I ve alredy mentioned, fiat is preffered for us, but bitcoins are also OK.

Thanks for responding. So this really does beg the question, what sort of marketing are you doing to traditional investors? Cause so far all I see is this post on bitcointalk, a few articles on blockchain websites and a tweet from Sasha. Underfunding is a big concern for me. Do you have representatives contacting people such as your potential customers? Are regular buyers of Zirconium dioxide interested in purchasing this option to buy at a discount? What about venture capitalists, are they interested in investing?

Sure!
For traditional investors we have traditional marketing.
We are working with them also.
And we ll publish more information soon.
I ll ask somebody from team to write here about your questions more detailed.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Activity: 25
ZrCoin, you didn't answer my questions a few pages back. FIRST QUESTION: Will you be marketing this investment opportunity to non crypto people? 100% sounds enticing to regular people who don't know about cryptocurrency, but a number of crypto coins have gone up 1000% since the beginning of this year. Wavesplatform will also likely go up more than 200% by the end of the year, possibly a lot more, especially if this ICO is successful and gets a lot of publicity. So there isn't much of an incentive for people within the existing cryptocurrency ecosystem to invest for 100% gains compared to regular fiat investors.

So lack of funding is a big concern for me. This brings me to my SECOND QUESTION: What will you do if you don't raise the minimum amount, which I assume is 3.5 mil USD? Will you refund to investors or what?

And THIRD QUESTION: why accept Waves for this ICO? It may seem like a good idea at 1st glance, especially since you're using the Wavesplatform for this ICO, but at the moment Waves is largely illiquid token with low volume. The last thing you'd want is 1-2 million dollars worth of a token you can't sell without crashing the price. A lot of Waves investors are concerned about this as they don't want the price of their token to crash. But to be honest, you guys are the ones that should be the most concerned. Surely just US dollars & bitcoin is the preferred payment method.

Sorry for not responding.
We could miss something.

So the first question.
Yes, we would like non crypto people to join ICO for sure.
We accept fiat and in general will be happy if investments will be in dollars and euro.
It's not typical crypto startup. It's real plant which we want to build and look for investment using new ways.
It's somehow new step in economics and development of it.
Thus, for sure it's good opportunity for investment for non crypto people.

The second - In general, if we would not raise 3,5 millions, we would refund investors, yes.

The third - We accept everything, but you are right. As I ve alredy mentioned, fiat is preffered for us, but bitcoins are also OK.

Thanks for responding. So this really does beg the question, what sort of marketing are you doing to traditional investors? Cause so far all I see is this post on bitcointalk, a few articles on blockchain websites and a tweet from Sasha. Underfunding is a big concern for me. Do you have representatives contacting people such as your potential customers? Are regular buyers of Zirconium dioxide interested in purchasing this option to buy at a discount? What about venture capitalists, are they interested in investing?
I just open my account, but don't get a confirmation email, so can't confirm my email.
Guess I can't invest before the email is confirmed? How can I request a resend of the confirmation email?

I have the same problem, I also checked Spam folder ... Huh

Not cool.
I ve contacted technical support.
They ll check.

Thank you for information!

The resend option for confirmation email is added to the dashboard, and it works!  Smiley very quick technical support. Thank you Grin

Cheers!
Jump to: