Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 148. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Has the crowdsale of Zr are begins today? how much the minimum fund to get involved, thanks

The time is not decided for crowdsale maybe it will open during April. $3.5 million minimum funds required to mark as successful ICO.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
Has the crowdsale of Zr are begins today? how much the minimum fund to get involved, thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Our Signature & Avatar campaign is opened for new participants!
Join!

Reward can be really significant.

0,7% from 3.5 mln$ is 24500$!

And it's only for Signature and avatar campaign.
In average it will be about 50$, but surely depends on when you ll join campaign.
Thus, serely it's better to join earlier and get such early bird's bonuses!

Join!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-zrcoin1105-0906commodity-backed-coin-1839336
How much token supply of ZrCoin ?
100% money collected =100% tokens

That's right.
Amount of tokens depends on ICO result.

The first day of ICO will be with price 1.4$ per ZrCoin and it's bonus for early birds.
Then during days it ll be:

1 Day- 1,4$
2-1.71
3-1.72
4-1.74
5-1.75
6-1,76
7-1,78
8-1,79
9-1,81
10-1,82
11-1,83
12-1,85
13-1,86
14-1.88
15-1,89
16-1,90
17-1,92
18-1,93
19-1,95
20-1.96

According this, we ll have amount of tokens.
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
100% money collected =100% tokens
Merit: 102
What is the price of ZrCoin, very expensive right?

Price during crowdsale will be 1.4$ for 1 ZrCoin.

Then normal price will be higher and at final stage it ll be about 2.8$ per ZrCoin.
So it's huge profit and opportunity for investment.

The main difference from other crypto projects, it's that our coin is supported by real commodity and has real market value.

Also there is news.
Our innovative technology will be presented at conference in National Research Technological University "MISiS".

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

It is expensive, you can see they pay less to the signature campaign and other campaigns, it means it is very precious token.
Activity: 403
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
COO Waves Labs
Good interesting project! I'm in. Blockchain and real world is new powerful trend
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Why don't decrease the threshold, you think 3.5 million $ is so easy to raise?
It is not IT project where the main costs are related to the development (payroll fund).
EPC (Engineering, procurement and construction) projects require large financial resources.

No, we dont think it's easy.
But the aim is serious as well.
Activity: 383
Activity: 367
I just found out about this and joined so I can nibble some in the ICO and will also join the Twitter FEST as well. Would you also like me to do a nice blog review for your TOKEN TOO? I have a coin blog and I love to cover quality tokens and coins if there is a small bounty bag going.  Smiley. I am going to spread the word on Facebook as well as many of my crypto friends are on fb.  Smiley

Great!
Thank you for your support!
I just found out about this and joined so I can nibble some in the ICO and will also join the Twitter FEST as well. Would you also like me to do a nice blog review for your TOKEN TOO? I have a coin blog and I love to cover quality tokens and coins if there is a small bounty bag going.  Smiley. I am going to spread the word on Facebook as well as many of my crypto friends are on fb.  Smiley

Yes!
It would be good.
We did not announce real Bounty for blogs as we have some doubts about it, but we support good bloggers and ready to reward them also.
Can you send a link to your blog in PM or here.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 403
I not see about escrow in OP, whether ICO use escrow?

We ve added escrow on website.
You can check
https://zrcoin.io/

Alexander Rubin
Sasha Ivanov
Vladimir Perepelitsyn
George Daneliya

Good team, escrow, i think i need to buy some zirconium for my home Grin
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
Why is the minimum so high?  What happens if it doesn't get reached? Then we get our coins back but our coins will lose value?
You can use wire , in this case no risk.

We ve added escrow on website.
You can check
https://zrcoin.io/

Alexander Rubin
Sasha Ivanov
Vladimir Perepelitsyn
George Daneliya

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Jump to: