Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 151. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I just open my account, but don't get a confirmation email, so can't confirm my email.
Guess I can't invest before the email is confirmed? How can I request a resend of the confirmation email?

I have the same problem, I also checked Spam folder ... Huh

Not cool.
I ve contacted technical support.
They ll check.

Thank you for information!

The resend option for confirmation email is added to the dashboard, and it works!  Smiley very quick technical support. Thank you Grin
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
like the idea
dunno where the 1million usd in research&development was supposed to come from tho lol
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
I just open my account, but don't get a confirmation email, so can't confirm my email.
Guess I can't invest before the email is confirmed? How can I request a resend of the confirmation email?

Not cool.
I ve contacted technical support.
They ll check.

Thank you for information!

I have some questions regarding the buy back process...

"Buy-back of ZrCoin options will be made eight months after the end of the ICO in an amount equal to not less than $400,000 per month. "

How will this amount ("not less than 400k") be calculated?

If the minimum amount of investment is 3,5M, with 400k/month it will take, as least, 9 months to finish the buy back process, correct?

Will the investors be "compensated" considering the percentage they hold in the total amount, i.e., if i have 1% of the 3,5M, i will receive 1% of the 400k each month? If so, all investors will be totally compensated at the same time correct?

Beside the answers, please feel free to include more information about this matter.

Good luck with your project!!

400k is calculated from the whole model of income.
After ICO token will be tradable on exchange. There is no compensation as you say. It's not classical dividends.
After 8 months we ll start to buy-back tokens with total amount 400,000$ per month.
Order will be determined as usual on exchanges.
And yes, 9 months will cover 3,5 mln$ of all investments from all investors.

If we would raise 7 mln$, we ll be able to create the second line of production.
So buy-back process will be with amount 800,000$ instead of amount 400,000$.

Don't hesitate to ask more.
And join our telegram chat
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAyr_p_eKwLkzlHvfg

Some cool devs of the project are there.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

ZrCoin, you didn't answer my questions a few pages back. FIRST QUESTION: Will you be marketing this investment opportunity to non crypto people? 100% sounds enticing to regular people who don't know about cryptocurrency, but a number of crypto coins have gone up 1000% since the beginning of this year. Wavesplatform will also likely go up more than 200% by the end of the year, possibly a lot more, especially if this ICO is successful and gets a lot of publicity. So there isn't much of an incentive for people within the existing cryptocurrency ecosystem to invest for 100% gains compared to regular fiat investors.

So lack of funding is a big concern for me. This brings me to my SECOND QUESTION: What will you do if you don't raise the minimum amount, which I assume is 3.5 mil USD? Will you refund to investors or what?

And THIRD QUESTION: why accept Waves for this ICO? It may seem like a good idea at 1st glance, especially since you're using the Wavesplatform for this ICO, but at the moment Waves is largely illiquid token with low volume. The last thing you'd want is 1-2 million dollars worth of a token you can't sell without crashing the price. A lot of Waves investors are concerned about this as they don't want the price of their token to crash. But to be honest, you guys are the ones that should be the most concerned. Surely just US dollars & bitcoin is the preferred payment method.

Sorry for not responding.
We could miss something.

So the first question.
Yes, we would like non crypto people to join ICO for sure.
We accept fiat and in general will be happy if investments will be in dollars and euro.
It's not typical crypto startup. It's real plant which we want to build and look for investment using new ways.
It's somehow new step in economics and development of it.
Thus, for sure it's good opportunity for investment for non crypto people.

The second - In general, if we would not raise 3,5 millions, we would refund investors, yes.

The third - We accept everything, but you are right. As I ve alredy mentioned, fiat is preffered for us, but bitcoins are also OK.

ICO has not been started yet, so members can invest later.

But about confirmation of email, have you checked spam folder?
Could it fall there?
Activity: 2
Activity: 25
ZrCoin, you didn't answer my questions a few pages back. FIRST QUESTION: Will you be marketing this investment opportunity to non crypto people? 100% sounds enticing to regular people who don't know about cryptocurrency, but a number of crypto coins have gone up 1000% since the beginning of this year. Wavesplatform will also likely go up more than 200% by the end of the year, possibly a lot more, especially if this ICO is successful and gets a lot of publicity. So there isn't much of an incentive for people within the existing cryptocurrency ecosystem to invest for 100% gains compared to regular fiat investors.

So lack of funding is a big concern for me. This brings me to my SECOND QUESTION: What will you do if you don't raise the minimum amount, which I assume is 3.5 mil USD? Will you refund to investors or what?

And THIRD QUESTION: why accept Waves for this ICO? It may seem like a good idea at 1st glance, especially since you're using the Wavesplatform for this ICO, but at the moment Waves is largely illiquid token with low volume. The last thing you'd want is 1-2 million dollars worth of a token you can't sell without crashing the price. A lot of Waves investors are concerned about this as they don't want the price of their token to crash. But to be honest, you guys are the ones that should be the most concerned. Surely just US dollars & bitcoin is the preferred payment method.

Activity: 6
already follow on twitter and like on facebook
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Hey guys!
It looks like recyclix Smiley in Decentralized way
I will folow this project to see where it goes.
Good luck guys!

Btw, any ideea why telegram link is not working? (this invite link is broken or has expired)
exactly,,
and this is very promissing project,,

Hey guys!
Good luck guys!

Btw, any ideea why telegram link is not working? (this invite link is broken or has expired)

Hm.
Please, try this link.
It should work
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEISxUZkgdSaCEGHiQ

It works for me!
Hey guys!
Good luck guys!

Hm.
Please, try this link.
It should work
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEISxUZkgdSaCEGHiQ
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
Hey guys!
Good luck guys!

Activity: 8
I have some questions regarding the buy back process...

"Buy-back of ZrCoin options will be made eight months after the end of the ICO in an amount equal to not less than $400,000 per month. "

How will this amount ("not less than 400k") be calculated?

If the minimum amount of investment is 3,5M, with 400k/month it will take, as least, 9 months to finish the buy back process, correct?

Will the investors be "compensated" considering the percentage they hold in the total amount, i.e., if i have 1% of the 3,5M, i will receive 1% of the 400k each month? If so, all investors will be totally compensated at the same time correct?

Beside the answers, please feel free to include more information about this matter.

Good luck with your project!!
So when does the ICO start? On your website, there is written March-April. Not very specific. People need exact date and time.

If I look at your timeline you are planning to build the production line between May 2017 and November 2017. Then the buy-back process starts in January 2018.
This means that earliest in January 2018 you will be able to buy the tokens back (not counting with possible delays)

There is no logical reason to do an Initial Coin Offering and allocate funds for marketing the ICO. The project does not seem to be interesting for the crypto community and you will find it hard getting the required 3 mil USD.

From my point of view, more suitable way of funding this project would be straight through option/futures contracts with your customers that will buy the synthetic zirconium dioxide in the future and therefore can save money.

Thank you for your opinion, but we think in other way.
You are right, we are not typical crypto project, but we would think, it's our advantage Wink
Hi,

Looks good and I am thinking about investing. However, I have some question about your pricing.

I am not sure if I should ask them on this list, but I cannot find an email address on your site and live support does not work (yet).

You can join Telegram chat and ask your questions.
It's chat where all the main developers are:
TELEGRAM

Or you can ask here also.
If you want to ask more privately, you can ask me in PM.
Jump to: