Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 154. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
So you're about to built a factory, a real factory, of zirconium concentrate, sell the product, and asking payment in ZrCoin or what?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Cool project! WAVES Asset, excellent!

Translation bounty? I would like to reserve portuguese language! Thanks!
UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Ico has not started but 50% bonus ends in 33hr. Or does Ico start at that time?

there is something fishy about this coin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Is there any bounty for translation?

Also interested in what kind of bounties are provided on the ICO stage?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Is there any bounty for translation?
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
To be honest, I can't find any reason why we need to invest in your project, do you use escrows? No. Do you disclose the information of the team? No.

So, no money.

The team is on their website, with names & pictures. I am also eager to hear whether escrow will be used and whether a full refund will be provided in case minimum funding is not reached.

Sasha from Waves will be the escrow https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/843142967741288448

check the site of the project and ask the other project's "guarantors" about the garanties they provide for the ZrCoin project

to invest in the project we should have some idea about the business & its economy,ie study the Zr/ZrO2 market and its trends

and why these guys go crypto instead of the traditional banks  Wink

I think crypto should change the world of finance, so real business can get money directly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
how much total suply zrcoin
in roadmap i can't found date in ico selling
any bounty campaign, signature campaign and social media campaign
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Ico has not started but 50% bonus ends in 33hr. Or does Ico start at that time?
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
To be honest, I can't find any reason why we need to invest in your project, do you use escrows? No. Do you disclose the information of the team? No.

So, no money.

The team is on their website, with names & pictures. I am also eager to hear whether escrow will be used and whether a full refund will be provided in case minimum funding is not reached.

Sasha from Waves will be the escrow https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/843142967741288448

check the site of the project and ask the other project's "guarantors" about the garanties they provide for the ZrCoin project

to invest in the project we should have some idea about the business & its economy,ie study the Zr/ZrO2 market and its trends

and why these guys go crypto instead of the traditional banks  Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
we must do it "Looking forward to get more details and ICO date".
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The funding page doesn't work, I can generate adresses to deposit none of the cryptos.
Looks like ICO hasn't started yet so that no wallets for us yet  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
impressive idea.Looking forward to get more details and ICO date.
Activity: 323
I think it is an interesting project and looks promising, however I would like to know more about it before investing in it.
Activity: 367
just care about he dev team,  any team information?  this is the most important thing

Perepelitsyn V.A. http://lib.urfu.ru/mns-urfu/author/10044/source/scopus?page=1
Activity: 6
The funding page doesn't work, I can generate adresses to deposit none of the cryptos.

ICO hasn`t started yet

interesting road-map
ICO = December 2017 - October 2018 Huh

Well, i dunno where you took it from, but on their website's roadmap is "Investment company March 2017 - April 2017"
legendary
Activity: 1120

ICO hasn`t started yet

interesting road-map
ICO = December 2017 - October 2018 Huh
Activity: 367

ICO hasn`t started yet
Activity: 62
Activity: 275

So, no money.

Activity: 297

So, no money.
Jump to: