Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 38. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
The last news was the signature for the land updated on Website.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Hi all,
is there any good news about ZrCoin?
I see her dying now whether there will be a future for ZrCoin? what did dev do to defend ZrCoin from death??
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
t is a pity that I participated in ICO at the WAVE. I missed a lot of potential profit. Two exchanges are very few to increase the price. Although - it's long, so no complaints ..

Once the plant will be built, the price will rise, and your trust in the waves return Wink

If they build the plants yes probably we'll see good move. But we also need to be updated druing the whole process. Unfortunately it's not happening.

The same is the case with Starta thread but there at least some updates are being provided on the project, why they are not updating the current plant status and the exchanges ZRcoin will be listed next? Still, hope that they can plan and provide a detailed roadmap for the next year.

I think Starta situation is much better than ZrCoin. We can see their investments, even the new added ones.
Also some projects on their portfolio running their own icos.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
t is a pity that I participated in ICO at the WAVE. I missed a lot of potential profit. Two exchanges are very few to increase the price. Although - it's long, so no complaints ..

Once the plant will be built, the price will rise, and your trust in the waves return Wink

If they build the plants yes probably we'll see good move. But we also need to be updated druing the whole process. Unfortunately it's not happening.

The same is the case with Starta thread but there at least some updates are being provided on the project, why they are not updating the current plant status and the exchanges ZRcoin will be listed next? Still, hope that they can plan and provide a detailed roadmap for the next year.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Activity: 238

Activity: 196

Are there only two exchanges?
There was information that now there is a Yobit.

Until its confirmed, no body is sure.
Activity: 291

Are there only two exchanges?
There was information that now there is a Yobit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 238
I heard good news and that they will start to build the plant soon.

Promise is not the end)
Of course, this is a long process, we are waiting. I do not think that we need every day to demand news and information from the guys.
Activity: 196
Guys!!
I learnt ZrCoin has secured the land for the factory, when are we expecting start of construction??
Activity: 18
Que triste ver que esto ocurra,unas pocas personas gastan unos cuantos dolares para crear un sitio web,prometen algunas ideas,reciben 7 millones que tal vez nunca pudieron conseguir sin este ICO y abandonan el barco,muchas personas siguen esperando y creyendo en este proyecto,sin respuestas alguna,parece que el dev ya no le importa estar igual de activo como al comienzo,cuando buscaron recibir el dinero,una actualización,para comunidad seria lo menos que podrían hacer sin ellos esto no lo hubiesen logrado  Angry
Activity: 495

Can you share more information about the good news you have heard? link to the information? Its been a while people are waiting for a good news about the current development of the plant.Is there a detailed insider roadmap set to be performed by them and is can we have the info posted here?
Agree, at least one link which direct us to this news
Because this update not from official account of dev team
But i hope dev team will update us about it soon
Activity: 886

Can you share more information about the good news you have heard? link to the information? Its been a while people are waiting for a good news about the current development of the plant.Is there a detailed insider roadmap set to be performed by them and is can we have the info posted here?
Activity: 47

Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
any good news about this coin?  Sad i have small share but still waiting for big news . THanks more power

Good news will happen after they have built the plant according to them it would take 6 mos. and for me its not feasible to be able to build a factory less than a year.

It's not a big plant, but I agree with you. even 6 to 12 months is very optimistic scenario, they need to start production as well!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
any good news about this coin?  Sad i have small share but still waiting for big news . THanks more power

Good news will happen after they have built the plant according to them it would take 6 mos. and for me its not feasible to be able to build a factory less than a year.
Activity: 686
Activity: 206
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Does someone remember the timeline to buyback the tokens? I guess they wanted to make a profit with a factory and buy back investor tokens with the profit...

Road Map says:

ZrCoin buy-back from investors
March 2018 - December 2018

https://zrcoin.io/

Thanks for the link! I will read their WP to have a better knowledge of the project!
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1130
Does someone remember the timeline to buyback the tokens? I guess they wanted to make a profit with a factory and buy back investor tokens with the profit...

Road Map says:

ZrCoin buy-back from investors
March 2018 - December 2018

https://zrcoin.io/

Pages:
Jump to: