Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 65. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
it appears to be incoming to my wavesliteapp as we speak! Awesome. Will I have to create a new wallet for it to show up in my dashboard or will it appear when they finally arrive? so excited about future of zr
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
whats going to happen with all those fake zrcoin markets in waves exchange?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
HITBTC is selling IOU tokens capped at the amount they bought during ICO. I think you can even read that at the hitbtc.

Total: 65.668 ZRC

Thanks for the explanation.
Still, it's pretty impressive people are buying the coins at 50$ price.
I think that's a fake price, no one will buy at that price, it's too expensive. The price could be somewhere below $1, I don't
know, can anyone shed a light on us?

ICO price was 1.40 - 1.55 and now we will get under $1? Smiley ok

Actually it could fluctuate between 1.55 and 2.80 (buyback price after 18 months) or way higher, depending on project development success
Thanks for clearing up man, I saw in the bounty thread, it seems like the bounty will be release soon.
My question, which exchange sites will zrcoin will be traded?
I mean, the popular trading sites like bittrex and liqui...
Activity: 32
HITBTC is selling IOU tokens capped at the amount they bought during ICO. I think you can even read that at the hitbtc.

I think that's a fake price, no one will buy at that price, it's too expensive. The price could be somewhere below $1, I don't

ICO price was 1.40 - 1.55 and now we will get under $1? Smiley ok

Actually it could fluctuate between 1.55 and 2.80 (buyback price after 18 months) or way higher, depending on project development success
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

Activity: 32
If you wish to change your waves address do send us a private message, so you dont miss your payment.
Bounty payments are being processed, sorry for the delay.

When should we see ZrCoin in waves wallets?

Because it's funny how "ZrCoin will be sent to you in a few days." turned into 9 and no action yet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
If you wish to change your waves address do send us a private message, so you dont miss your payment.

Which exchanges will be listed on our zrcoin? Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
have some exchange will add Zrcoin?
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
Activity: 17
Hi, I am still waiting on ZrCoins. It has been many days now. Will they ever arrive in my waves wallet? that would be nice. ty
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Wondering if most people keep their ZrCoin on their wallet or get it in Waves, they had so much issue they had to flush everything and start again hehe

so desparate that you even fud here in zrcoin thread. i can understand this most of the time since i also don't have much money to buy some pricey tokens. good luck buying waves. zrcoin doesn't have their own chain/wallet so it stays on  wavesplatform -  be informed before fudding.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Wondering if most people keep their ZrCoin on their wallet or get it in Waves, they had so much issue they had to flush everything and start again hehe
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

Activity: 714
Merit: 266
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zrcoin/

price is $72 per zrcoin!
it sure not the real price for now since its not distributed yet. zrcoin on hitbtc is also about $72. they are IOUs indeed. if its goin to have such price when its released, i guess this is going to be a bloodbath.

I don't quite understand how they're selling it on hitbtc

Did they just list the ZrCoins they own? o.o
How the hell does this work when distribution didn't happen  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zrcoin/

price is $72 per zrcoin!
it sure not the real price for now since its not distributed yet. zrcoin on hitbtc is also about $72. they are IOUs indeed. if its goin to have such price when its released, i guess this is going to be a bloodbath.

I don't quite understand how they're selling it on hitbtc

Did they just list the ZrCoins they own? o.o
How the hell does this work when distribution didn't happen  Cheesy
Activity: 3
I don't oppose a reasonable amount of people buying the coin at this price lool  Tongue , then the chance it remains at that value may be higher
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Some prelaunch token value can be so ridiculus that no one can buy it and make profit, the hitbtc value is it. The real token should be release to relieve this extort.
Activity: 5
ZrCoin ICO has been a full success since the team has reached the max cap. IMO the coin will soar up to 2 or 3 times its ICO price the very first days of trading. Then a minor correction will come to start then a slow rising long term trend. Finally if the project succeeds we will see a x10 price bump in the next two years. That's my prediction.

Source?
Pages:
Jump to: