Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 67. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition
http://vitalik.ca/general/2017/06/09/sales.html

A very good read about token sale models from Vitalik Buterin, founder of Ethereum
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zrcoin/

price is $72 per zrcoin!
it sure not the real price for now since its not distributed yet. zrcoin on hitbtc is also about $72. they are IOUs indeed. if its goin to have such price when its released, i guess this is going to be a bloodbath.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
the price on hitbtc is very high ,
but on there is IOU , and we hope can same with price on Hitbtc
still waiting for distribution , still waiting about something news , we hope dev can still active to give information.
many people ask for this project.
yes.we hope you can tell some informations about the problems.when the token will distribute?where we can trade?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
@ZrCoin,
Week is coming to an end, when is the distribution to our waves wallets scheduled?
The same question with me, I also wondering when that will be begin ? No information whatsoever about the distribution.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
the price on hitbtc is very high ,
but on there is IOU , and we hope can same with price on Hitbtc
still waiting for distribution , still waiting about something news , we hope dev can still active to give information.
many people ask for this project.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
@ZrCoin,

Week is coming to an end, when is the distribution to our waves wallets scheduled?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
What was the price in ETH/$ for 1 Zr on the very beginning? Can someone tell me?

Around 250+/ETH .

Thanks!

I'll try to search exact numbers and if I'll find em, I'll post this information as a reference to check ROI based on investment time (% of discount) and current market price!
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
What was the price in ETH/$ for 1 Zr on the very beginning? Can someone tell me?

Around 250+/ETH .
Activity: 98
It looks like a scam
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Can someone tell us how many ZR represents 10 stakes ? or 1 stake ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
The price of ZrCoin oh hitbtc is no joke, i understand its an IOU and it makes me wonder how high will it in the actual trading of the token.

Ah, 1.9BTC volume..

---

its even fake the team confirmed it.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
The price of ZrCoin oh hitbtc is no joke, i understand its an IOU and it makes me wonder how high will it in the actual trading of the token.
Activity: 98
Hi. I have linked my waves client 2 days ago. I am still waiting. Yes? Is everybody still waiting? Do I need to enter any custom token id's to see them in my wallet? thank you a bunch! so excite
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
still waiting about distribution, iam hope distribution no delay and all participant can get some reward  because their was give contribution to project succes , we hope coming on market price have value with high price,
and we can trade and get some profit In Zr coin ,
thank you about some information, and still build this coin
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange

Dear members and followers!

Everything is developing step by step.
Sorry for some delay it's connected with fiat transfers processing.
Token ZrCoin officially was created.
ID 5ZPuAVxAwYvptbCgSVKdTzeud9dhbZ7vvxHVnZUoxf4h
Total amount of tokens  4.988.894

Some results and comments about ZrCoin ICO:
http://www.coinfox.info/novosti/7103-zrcoin-startup-raises-over-7-million-usd-from-4-000-investors-at-ico-to-create-zirconium-production-facility

Thanks for the update!

any eta on distribution?
Activity: 770

Dear members and followers!

Everything is developing step by step.
Sorry for some delay it's connected with fiat transfers processing.
Token ZrCoin officially was created.
ID 5ZPuAVxAwYvptbCgSVKdTzeud9dhbZ7vvxHVnZUoxf4h
Total amount of tokens  4.988.894

Some results and comments about ZrCoin ICO:
http://www.coinfox.info/novosti/7103-zrcoin-startup-raises-over-7-million-usd-from-4-000-investors-at-ico-to-create-zirconium-production-facility
I got some coins on TVE platform.
I hope there will be some official announcement and instructions for both investors and bounty program participants how to withdraw them soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
I have balance zrcoin in TVE, when enable withdraw?
how can i display the zrcoin on my waves lite client?

You will have to wait till the Zrcoin team announces the ID of the asset. Only then you can use it track and even trade it. I believe it token is not yet distributed.

You may be correct however I have found three Asset ID's all who claim to be a ZrCoin Token. Two of these must be fake or maybe all three are. I guess we have to wait for the distribution to find out which is the real Token.

1782 06/10/2017 09:20:33 Ad8QQyqu6x8wvKxYCXk8djj7XqG6GNAbhrGbsxv4Ffpn ZrCoin               ZrCoin Official Currency.
826 04/14/2017 13:55:18 EhhKFkKkPZTEdgCrtJ99qTfy2ZcXHt1rgWeAsg1KY4gQ ZrCoin               http://zrcoin.io  
1820 06/11/2017 15:51:08 BD71JKjgnBWgg46iuBHabj5qgdRPF1LwdLASdpcFFDsi ZrCoin Token        

(see http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/)

these scam token can really get away after scamming and yet waves seem net deleting them in their platform. a newbie can get confuse when inside the platform is like they'd be swimming through the labyrinth of scam tokens listed in the DEX. 

did someone bought from hitbtc lately where we thought ZrCoin was listed?
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
There isn't ZRcoin on CoinMarketCap...

Why would they list it?when Its not even distributed yet
Pages:
Jump to: