Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 71. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 506
Merit: 510
everything can be change , Congratulations
have a good futrue
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
Congratulations dev team.Good luck  Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
After successfully confirming your wave address with the link sent to your email via the zrcoin ICO site, you should have something like this below.

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Congratulations! for Successful completion of ICO. I am sure this project will set an example how blockchain technology can be used outside IT & finance for fundraising.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Is there a way to move my ZrCoins to a wallet outside their website?

Also in generally is there like a wallet that can hold all my ICO assets? It is so annoying to use 5 different websites for 5 different assets..

just follow the steps on the site :
and wait in few days from now, they will distributed your Zrcoin tokens as soon as possible
1. Create a Waves account using one of these apps:
  ● Chrome app https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wavesliteapp/kfmcaklajknfekomaflnhkjjkcjabogm
  ● Web wallet https://waveswallet.io
  ● Android mobile app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wavesplatform.wallet
  ● IOS mobile app https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/waves-wallet/id1233158971?mt=8
  ● If you have any questions regarding WAVES Wallet you may contact [email protected]
2. Back up your seed. You must write this down, save it on another device (e.g. USB) or otherwise store it safely. Without your seed you may ultimately lose access to your Waves account.
3. Input your Waves address into “address“ field in the dashboard.
4. Confirm the address with the link sent to your email.
ZrCoin will be sent to you in a few days.

Thanks alot for this heads up! Let's all get on it right away.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition

congratz!!!

i have a Q: is ok to keep the zrcoins on zrcoin.io or is more safe in my waves wallet?

It's always better to have your coins in a wallet where you control the private keys. So, just create a waves wallet and enter the address in your dashboard, and the zrcoins will be transferred.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Congratulations from KolionovoEcosystem 
Activity: 174
congratulation zrcoin Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Congratulations to all the team members and community on successfully completing the $7M milestone.  Grin
Activity: 95
Merit: 25
Yo!
Congrats, ZrCoin team!

What is ZrCoin ticker? Will it be listed on bittrex and when?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Congratulations for the successful crowdsale With a satisfactory amount, anyway when the distribution will made ?
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
congratulation zrcoin, the ico is success
waiting for newest update about exchanges and the project
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
congratulation about succes on crowdsale we are support on project , and we are still waiting for an update about distribution , and we hope all investor get profit on value  , and all participant bounty get some reward on this project.
good jobs for dev
Activity: 644

100% Successfully
congratulation ZrCoin Team  Wink
Time to the moon
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

congratz!!!

i have a Q: is ok to keep the zrcoins on zrcoin.io or is more safe in my waves wallet?
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

Congratulations on this project has amazing concept and an investments opportunities with buy back offers.
Glad I was part of this project as an investor.
This is going to be a great project.
Keeping all my coins and might buy more.
Another successful project that build on wavesplatform.
Just added my WAVES address for withdraw.
Thanks for a great project!

realy nice project , with lots of grow and profit. we can buy straight from DEXwaves?
Activity: 686

Congratulations on this project has amazing concept and an investments opportunities with buy back offers.
Glad I was part of this project as an investor.
This is going to be a great project.
Keeping all my coins and might buy more.
Another successful project that build on wavesplatform.
Just added my WAVES address for withdraw.
Thanks for a great project!
Activity: 770
Activity: 770
Pages:
Jump to: