Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 75. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
You gotta be kidding me. Almost $7mln. Ok who invested? Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
ok . I invested small amount of Bitcoin I don't know if that matters. Funds arrive also the Zrcoin but the 44.5 percent bonus? I did not receive the bonus! I need answer! 

Endeavor to write to support to manually add it for you. Mail them at [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
there is a reason behind the refund i guess, considering that bitcoin is on its way to 3k USD. since this is the last day of invest funds are lock to escrows and would take another time for them to refund anyone who wants too.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
refund me

ZrCoin Moderator

PLEASE PROCESS MY REFUND URGENT

have been waiting 8 days, do not scam, this is ridiculous u say anyone can pull out give me my 0.7 btc back

1st,, did both of you is same people ?
and i don't know why you want refund,, ? this project is succeed
and soon when the ICO's done, you can trade this Zrcoin on exchange,
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I never invested in ICO's. I got a question.

Let's say I invest in ZrCoin, that means the after the ICO I will have Zr's on a Zr-Wallet?

Do I get an actual units from them?

I can then trade it for Bitcoin via exchanges?

Just trying to figure this entire ICO investment world.

of course you will get the Zrcoin depends in your amount on investments.
just look at the structure of ICO below,,
and if you want to make an investments here,, just do it now,, because tomorrow is the last day Zrcoin crowdsale
Bonus structure. ZrCoins will be sold at a discount to the market price of ZrO2, and will gradually rise in price over the course of the crowdsale. The discount will start at 50% ($1.40), falling to 44.5% ($1.55) by the end:
· Day 1: $1.40
· Day 2: $1.44
· Day 3: $1.46
· Day 4: $1.47
· Days 5–6: $1.48
· Days 7–13: $1.50
· Days 14–20: $1.53
· Days 21–26: $1.54
· Days 27–30: $1.55

Regards

You sent me an email saying you will refund me on the 9th

it is the 9th today, i have been waiting a week, please can u refund my account, i have email ur support again
Activity: 98
hi everybody, i only got a lil bit of zrcoin but I'm in! what is the circulating supply gonna be? thanks
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)

Let's say I invest in ZrCoin, that means the after the ICO I will have Zr's on a Zr-Wallet?

of course you will get the Zrcoin depends in your amount on investments.
just look at the structure of ICO below,,
and if you want to make an investments here,, just do it now,, because tomorrow is the last day Zrcoin crowdsale
Bonus structure. ZrCoins will be sold at a discount to the market price of ZrO2, and will gradually rise in price over the course of the crowdsale. The discount will start at 50% ($1.40), falling to 44.5% ($1.55) by the end:
· Day 1: $1.40
· Day 2: $1.44
· Day 3: $1.46
· Day 4: $1.47
· Days 5–6: $1.48
· Days 7–13: $1.50
· Days 14–20: $1.53
· Days 21–26: $1.54
· Days 27–30: $1.55

Regards
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
refund me

ZrCoin Moderator

have been waiting 8 days, do not scam, this is ridiculous u say anyone can pull out give me my 0.7 btc back

No one can be refunded during ICO and some time after it.
All funds are closed in wallets with escrows.
Activity: 12
refund me

ZrCoin Moderator

Activity: 7
I put 100 dollar on the weekend via bank transfer and it's still not seen in my account. Site says no transaction found.  I missed some bonus but when I should I expect my investment seen on the board?

They responded and amended the issue. All is well 👍
Activity: 308

Activity: 103
Dashboard says 44.5 % bonus. So investors today will receive additional 44.5 % bonus for their investment? Please clarify. Another user says he has not received the bonus.

Wondering the same thing, seems like I didn't get the bonus, unless its now locked and will be credit once the ICO ends?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
maybe i am not too late to invest something in this great project...if it still 44,4% bonus is not bad at all...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I have decided to invest something only now.
I missed the opportunity to take advantage of the early bounties but I believe in this long-term project! Grin
this is a good time to get in the game with the big players for a great project
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Dashboard says 44.5 % bonus. So investors today will receive additional 44.5 % bonus for their investment? Please clarify. Another user says he has not received the bonus.
Activity: 55
I missed the opportunity to take advantage of the early bounties but I believe in this long-term project! Grin

me too ,good luck with all of us .
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
Damn we only need the last 700.000 dollars. Cmon people!!  Grin
Hopefully the target is reached at the last second  Smiley
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)

Don't worry it is the time to invest. You must think people who will want invest tomorrow or next week, they will be late. Welcome on board.
Activity: 728
Activity: 672
Damn we only need the last 700.000 dollars. Cmon people!!  Grin
revenue still, and we bring this ico, beyond any expectation,
let's make it a great success in the first industrial project on the blockchain.
we passed also the second goal
Pages:
Jump to: