Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 68. (Read 149587 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
There isn't ZRcoin on CoinMarketCap...
Activity: 938
How ico from zrcoin? Because i see on coinmarketcap price is very high. It is $11.
Are you sure that is Zrcoin ? Eventhough i read previous post didn't see they announce got listed in Coinmarketcap, I think you mean is Zcoin,
isn't it ?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
How ico from zrcoin? Because i see on coinmarketcap price is very high. It is $11.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Is ZrCoin already on an exchange? And when and how much (approximately) will we get from the signature campaign?

Nik

I think it has not yet been listed on any exchanges until now. They are working hard to do this action and I hope this coin will be listed on the bittrex exchange first . This is a good exchange for all investors to join it .

but seems not news yet about them,
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Is ZrCoin already on an exchange? And when and how much (approximately) will we get from the signature campaign?

Nik

I think it has not yet been listed on any exchanges until now. They are working hard to do this action and I hope this coin will be listed on the bittrex exchange first . This is a good exchange for all investors to join it .
Activity: 383
Merit: 250

Nik
Activity: 824
Merit: 512

Hi everyone, I bought 50 coins on the zrcoin.io........i go on  site and  I see them, I do the procedure, open waves and there is nothing ... is it normal?thanks  Huh
The distribution has not yet started. You will have to wait a few days and everything will be clear.
Activity: 308

Hi everyone, I bought 50 coins on the zrcoin.io........i go on  site and  I see them, I do the procedure, open waves and there is nothing ... is it normal?thanks  Huh

So far it was credited appropriately when you bought them during the ICO, I guess its normal. You could still mail support ... [email protected] to be double sure
Activity: 133
Merit: 3

Activity: 686
waiting for my zrcoins , when will they release it? any idea?
When to send.
Is the announcement?

They have not made any announcement yet, so I guess we wait a while
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
When to send.
Is the announcement?
Activity: 230
@ZrCoin
 Encyrptotel and MGO got verified after the distribution on Waves Platform. Hope It won't happen same for ZrCoin. It should be verified before the distribution. Because some users especilly new ones have some difficulties about that. Please consider this.

This is a good point, better to verify before distribution
Activity: 78
Merit: 102
I have balance zrcoin in TVE, when enable withdraw?
how can i display the zrcoin on my waves lite client?

You will have to wait till the Zrcoin team announces the ID of the asset. Only then you can use it track and even trade it. I believe it token is not yet distributed.

You may be correct however I have found three Asset ID's all who claim to be a ZrCoin Token. Two of these must be fake or maybe all three are. I guess we have to wait for the distribution to find out which is the real Token.

1782 06/10/2017 09:20:33 Ad8QQyqu6x8wvKxYCXk8djj7XqG6GNAbhrGbsxv4Ffpn ZrCoin               ZrCoin Official Currency.
826 04/14/2017 13:55:18 EhhKFkKkPZTEdgCrtJ99qTfy2ZcXHt1rgWeAsg1KY4gQ ZrCoin               http://zrcoin.io  
1820 06/11/2017 15:51:08 BD71JKjgnBWgg46iuBHabj5qgdRPF1LwdLASdpcFFDsi ZrCoin Token        

(see http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/)
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

You will have to wait till the Zrcoin team announces the ID of the asset. Only then you can use it track and even trade it. I believe it token is not yet distributed.

is there any announced date for the asset/token release?

Activity: 224
Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

Activity: 938
Afaik,. not need to set anything on Waves client, you just need to waiting when the distribution will begun and use your own waves address to recieve the payment, and i'm sure Theviralexchange will announce when it ready
Merit: 250
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi, how do we go about getting our ZrCoin? I can see my investment in the dashboard. What kind of wallet will it be stored in? this is such a funky and fun project!

From previous messages and also Zrcoin website...

Just follow the steps on the site :
and wait in few days from now, they will distributed your Zrcoin tokens as soon as possible
1. Create a Waves account using one of these apps:
  ● Chrome app https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wavesliteapp/kfmcaklajknfekomaflnhkjjkcjabogm
  ● Web wallet https://waveswallet.io
  ● Android mobile app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wavesplatform.wallet
  ● IOS mobile app https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/waves-wallet/id1233158971?mt=8
  ● If you have any questions regarding WAVES Wallet you may contact [email protected]
2. Back up your seed. You must write this down, save it on another device (e.g. USB) or otherwise store it safely. Without your seed you may ultimately lose access to your Waves account.
3. Input your Waves address into “address“ field in the dashboard.
4. Confirm the address with the link sent to your email.
ZrCoin will be sent to you in a few days.

THANK YOU! This is perfect, already have a waves wallet set up thanks
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
wow... Zrcoin project success, this year many successful ico projects
yes.the program is successful.i also think it will have a bright future.i will always keep it.
Pages:
Jump to: