Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 77. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

This is good news TOTAL RAISED 5,891,656 USD Good Stay some more ico closed  Cool Cool

great, near 6 million and 2 days left the ICO of Zrcoin will be finish

It is highly probable that they will raise $7 M and we will witness them opening the 2nd plant right?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hi all, I just bought a tiny bit of zrcoin but I'll be following along. why not, looks like a cool and different project. cheers!
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

This is good news TOTAL RAISED 5,891,656 USD Good Stay some more ico closed  Cool Cool

i dont understand if they will get less then 7M usd will be only one factory and when they start to make profit , they will start to  build the second factory?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

This is good news TOTAL RAISED 5,891,656 USD Good Stay some more ico closed  Cool Cool

Activity: 728
taken from the FAQ point 10
I think that total return on investment will take 1.5 years. After the ICO, which will last for about a month and will be in April, and in the event it is successful, we will begin with the project. We will purchase the land in the industrial area of Magnitogorsk and will immediately launch the construction process. It is possible to build the factory in seven months, of which three months are required to erect the building of the workshop and six months to produce and install necessary equipment. These processes will overlap. Commissioning might take another month. The manufacture of zirconium dioxide is expected to start in December. After the factory is launched we will begin to buy our tokens back using our profits. The repurchase price of the tokens will include the investment income on the Project. The repurchasing period will last for 12 months.

Does this mean that after about eighteen months there will be a buy back instead of the distribution of dividends?
Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Activity: 672
taken from the FAQ point 10
I think that total return on investment will take 1.5 years. After the ICO, which will last for about a month and will be in April, and in the event it is successful, we will begin with the project. We will purchase the land in the industrial area of Magnitogorsk and will immediately launch the construction process. It is possible to build the factory in seven months, of which three months are required to erect the building of the workshop and six months to produce and install necessary equipment. These processes will overlap. Commissioning might take another month. The manufacture of zirconium dioxide is expected to start in December. After the factory is launched we will begin to buy our tokens back using our profits. The repurchase price of the tokens will include the investment income on the Project. The repurchasing period will last for 12 months.
Activity: 728
The Investment Fund is registered in Cyprus. The Cypriot Fund will hold a 49% stake in the company, while other shares will be distributed among the shareholders.
And who is the owner of the Cypriot fund? Huh
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
so i hope they rais much more then 7 milions so they can start building even more settlements...expand their construction...

Grin Grin Grin Let's attain the second milestone first which is the target, once both factories are fully constructed and production kick off successfully, profits realised can be used for expansion.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
So I purchased Zrcoin with WBTC from an account that holds WCT. However, the amount of Zrcoins credited does not include the 50% bonus that is announced by Sasha. Do i need to do something special to get the 50% discount? When will this discount be credited?

Thanks! Smiley

Any clarity on this, Dev? Would like to get it clear before investing more.... Any special conditions to get the discount besides having some WCT in your wallet? Thanks!
Activity: 528
Very successful ICO, I think I can you can be the huge one in this year.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
the reasons for choosing Waves 
The main thing I like about the Waves platform is that it allows users to generate tokens easily.
The platform can be used to pay dividends on each token.
Moreover, it has been designed in Russia and I think it has great developmental potential.
Why is it important that it has been designed in Russia?

Both Waves and Zrcoin have Russian origin, so will foster better synergy leading to greater success of the project
I see from where your comming. But honestly how many of the investors are from Russia?
Isn't Zrcoin a cooperation between guys from russia and hongkong?

Even beyond Hongkong, they have escrows from USA and Singapore. Well I suppose its beyond nationality, I get your point though
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
so i hope they rais much more then 7 milions so they can start building even more settlements...expand their construction...
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
The main thing I like about the Waves platform is that it allows users to generate tokens easily.
Moreover, it has been designed in Russia and I think it has great developmental potential.

Both Waves and Zrcoin have Russian origin, so will foster better synergy leading to greater success of the project
I see from where your comming. But honestly how many of the investors are from Russia?
Isn't Zrcoin a cooperation between guys from russia and hongkong?

Can't believe they are scamming already, ICO not finished and I can't afford to enter anymore but they wont give me a refund

Literally terrible, you have no right to keep my money when ICO still running

so dissapointed

For whatever reason, I can really see you are pained and pessimistic but the handwriting of this project & ICO being a success is written all over so I wonder why you want to pull out. All I can say is be patient while they sort out your problem and grant you your refund.
will the token be available on the market such Poloniex after the ICO?
Zrcoin will appear on Bittrex and later Poloniex.

Where did you get this information? From the Zrcoin team and initiators?
Activity: 770
Thank you guys for your support.
ICO ends on 9th...JOIN NOW if you haven't Wink
https://zrcoin.io/

Here is our brief business Plan on Construction Factory
https://zrcoin.io/bplan

We hope you find it informative.

Activity: 672

I read I this common origin that I think depends on their ability to team and collaborate with the companies of the same territory.
a few weeks ago at a fair I found a stand mixed with people of Russian and other countries all working together on common projects
Activity: 308

Activity: 308
So I purchased Zrcoin with WBTC from an account that holds WCT. However, the amount of Zrcoins credited does not include the 50% bonus that is announced by Sasha. Do i need to do something special to get the 50% discount? When will this discount be credited?

Thanks! Smiley

You should contact them on [email protected] to fix the problem, I presume they normally credit the bonus at the time of purchase
Pages:
Jump to: