Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 78. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
As in all ICO campaigns, on the last day there will be a big infusion. I think the project will be able to raise 7 million.

i think Zrcoin easily will cover 7 Millions....
We are right now at $5,6mln, two more days to go. I say tight under $6mln.
the reasons for choosing Waves 
The main thing I like about the Waves platform is that it allows users to generate tokens easily.
The platform can be used to pay dividends on each token.
Moreover, it has been designed in Russia and I think it has great developmental potential.
Why is it important that it has been designed in Russia?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
As in all ICO campaigns, on the last day there will be a big infusion. I think the project will be able to raise 7 million.

i think Zrcoin easily will cover 7 Millions....
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
the reasons for choosing Waves 
The main thing I like about the Waves platform is that it allows users to generate tokens easily.
The platform can be used to pay dividends on each token.
Moreover, it has been designed in Russia and I think it has great developmental potential.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Just a few days left till ICO finished, wow im amazed Zrcoin had more than 2500 Investors so far but i just wanted to know how much funds collected so far ?

If you just visit the ZRcoin site you can see that they only need $1.5 Million for the 2nd plantation. $5,578,736 to be exact. If I only knew I probably have invested some of my BTC here. Good luck to the team hoping can collect the 1.5 M.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Just a few days left till ICO finished, wow im amazed Zrcoin had more than 2500 Investors so far but i just wanted to know how much funds collected so far ?
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points
I put 100 dollar on the weekend via bank transfer and it's still not seen in my account. Site says no transaction found.  I missed some bonus but when I should I expect my investment seen on the board?

sent your problem to this email [email protected]
or you can try to pmed Zrcoin
Activity: 57
I put 100 dollar on the weekend via bank transfer and it's still not seen in my account. Site says no transaction found.  I missed some bonus but when I should I expect my investment seen on the board?
Contact team on slack ,telegram or via email, maybe they can solve ur problem
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 728
This is the first time that i read about an ICO that is focused on real industrial activity and this could be rapresent a new way to invest in industry.
I also like that it will be an asset of Waves blockchain. Grin
Activity: 353
how much time is remaining until the end of the ico? i think anyway they easy reach $7 milion and then start building the second factory...

ICO will end on 9/06. I hope too the ICO will reach $7 MLN to bouild the 2nd factory. I am preatty sure this will boost the process to increase ZrCoin value and help to increase zirconium dioxide productivity.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
(: In medio stat virtus :)
Will ZrCoin wallet create after crowfunding? Can any people exchange ZrCoin from personal wallet to another one?

I think the wallet on the ZrCoin website and the waves wallet will be enough to exchange the coin and send it to exchanges / for buyback.

Thanks for reply. I hope to increase number of my ZrCoin on an exchange website. I have waves on bittrex platform too. Tomorrow maybe we will overcome 6 milion.
Activity: 275
So I purchased Zrcoin with WBTC from an account that holds WCT. However, the amount of Zrcoins credited does not include the 50% bonus that is announced by Sasha. Do i need to do something special to get the 50% discount? When will this discount be credited?

Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 353
Will ZrCoin wallet create after crowfunding? Can any people exchange ZrCoin from personal wallet to another one?

I think the wallet on the ZrCoin website and the waves wallet will be enough to exchange the coin and send it to exchanges / for buyback.
the client Waves it seems to me similar to what Bitshares offers a DEX where you can exchange tokens and coin,
 plus you can create smart contract and manage the equity. all very interesting
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
(: In medio stat virtus :)
Activity: 57
I ask you kindly if you can give technical information about the wallet waves that use the token. I don't have experience with waves and its products
zrcoin runs on waves? isnt waves a erc20?
Absolutely part of waves token
I ask you kindly if you can give technical information about the wallet waves that use the token. I don't have experience with waves and its products
I think I've figured out that the token ZRCoin does not turn on the chain of ethereum, they had talked about it but not have realized this solution.
 we will do everything with Waves and you have to install the client
Pages:
Jump to: