Pages:
Author

Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥ - page 13. (Read 16649 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 261
got 600 tokens on the site. airdrop!. thank you . realy good luck HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
gonna follow this project. i think this has a great potential.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
One more day the ICO start
The tags I get from the airdrop
 when I can switch?
The ICO is expected to take place in how many days

The ICO will start tomorrow and will end at December 7th. You can see the information at the oficial link https://hdplatform.io/ . You already received the HD token form the airdrop. Do you want to switch for another cryptocoin? Maybe after the ICO finished you will able to do this!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
One more day the ICO start
The tags I get from the airdrop
 when I can switch?
The ICO is expected to take place in how many days
R3x
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Token received Thanks dev
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Are these erc20 compatible tokens? I coulnt fine that information on your whitepaper?

Yes, the HD token is released on the basis of the Ethereum blockchain ERC 20 Token Standard and the tokens are limited and released one time. All payments within the Platform are performed using HD-tokens which I speculate should also drive the price in exchange when listed.

So HD token would probably be used by end users to pay authors in order to access their services on the platform, are there other uses of the token?

Actually I learn that authors and entrepreneurs will purchase HD-tokens to launch methodics and products on the Platform. Also backers will purchase HD-tokens for mutual benefits in creating the methodics. Users of the platform will purchase HD-tokens to pay products' cost and for discounts.
Activity: 434
Are these erc20 compatible tokens? I coulnt fine that information on your whitepaper?

Yes, the HD token is released on the basis of the Ethereum blockchain ERC 20 Token Standard and the tokens are limited and released one time. All payments within the Platform are performed using HD-tokens which I speculate should also drive the price in exchange when listed.

So HD token would probably be used by end users to pay authors in order to access their services on the platform, are there other uses of the token?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I keep seeing author ofmethodicds, on most of the publications, what exactly does it mean in simpler terms.
Basically this is a psychologist, coach, astrologist, scientist, career consultant, a consultant for health and other areas that can be referred to Human Science, who has studies on the interpretation of a person's characteristics in the form of a methodic.

Thanks alot for the explanation although this still doesn't  explain what methodics is, to avoid ambiguity.  pardon my ignorance please.

Well,  it is a technique developed by psychologists, coaches or scientists that is similar to the test format, that allows typologizing one or another sector of a person's life by his/her personal data and formulate recommendations. Hope this explains it better.
From the reading of the white paper and the "simulations" were highlighted by the team, it is clear that HD brings into focus, and highlights the characteristic of the character of the people, who are divided into "species".

Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Received the airdropped tokens amazingly quick as well. Thanks dev and good luck with the project.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Just got the 600 tokens that was fast. Thanks guys
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Hi and thank you for the 600 Coins!

I hope I can spend them soon Cheesy
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Don’t like the rule that the account must be Jr. member or higher

It doesn't take that long to get up to a Junior account and the rule to exclude newbies is really worth it. Check other threads where they allow Newbies to participate and you'll realize how bad it is.
This is a project to follow,you guys sure have a product to deliver to the real world,great team is sure to succeed.hope to be part of the team and have access to the token

Of course with a project that aims to create a transparent environment for creating high-quality digital products on the basis of proven methodics for a personality analysis that is currently delayed due to problems. It will unite Authors of methodics and create a civilized environment that will allow proving and verification a methodic. This creates transparency in the system.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
This is a project to follow,you guys sure have a product to deliver to the real world,great team is sure to succeed.hope to be part of the team and have access to the token
I keep seeing author ofmethodicds, on most of the publications, what exactly does it mean in simpler terms.
Basically this is a psychologist, coach, astrologist, scientist, career consultant, a consultant for health and other areas that can be referred to Human Science, who has studies on the interpretation of a person's characteristics in the form of a methodic.

Thanks alot for the explanation although this still doesn't  explain what methodics is, to avoid ambiguity.  pardon my ignorance please.

Well,  it is a technique developed by psychologists, coaches or scientists that is similar to the test format, that allows typologizing one or another sector of a person's life by his/her personal data and formulate recommendations. Hope this explains it better.
Activity: 420

Thanks alot for the explanation although this still doesn't  explain what methodics is, to avoid ambiguity.  pardon my ignorance please.
Activity: 420
Pages:
Jump to: