Pages:
Author

Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥ - page 17. (Read 16649 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Maybe when i look this airdrop information i look so simple to join this airdrop project, i am very interesting to join this airdrop project but when i look the date launching of this airdrop project but the airdrop has closed

Hi,  I don't think airdrop is closed yet,  the Limit of participants is 1000, however you can still stand a chance to partake in this airdrop although you are still a newbie,  write more to upgrade your profile rank to a Jr. Member then you join the airdrop.
To participate in airdrop, you need to join the telegram channel and do a private message to Nadja. You need to give your refer number, bitcointalk name and you need to be at least a jr member. I received it very fast!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi,
will you provide data on your database, which you have already collected (excluding personal data)? Or will each researcher download his database for analysis?
Thank you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Hey OP!

That's such an interesting project. Got my attention straight away!
Can I reserve for Portuguese translation?

Cheers and good luck!
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Maybe when i look this airdrop information i look so simple to join this airdrop project, i am very interesting to join this airdrop project but when i look the date launching of this airdrop project but the airdrop has closed

Hi,  I don't think airdrop is closed yet,  the Limit of participants is 1000, however you can still stand a chance to partake in this airdrop although you are still a newbie,  write more to upgrade your profile rank to a Jr. Member then you join the airdrop.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Thanks for the Tokens !!!  I am gonna support this project with my translations and  gonna join other bounty programs ... unique and solid project

wish you all the best and good luck  devs. and admins and owners.

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
i got my token. Thank you so much. Hope of the succeed of this project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi!!!, thanks for the tokens, hope you to succed and to find some interting thing about human behavior
Activity: 59
Received thanks guys!
Activity: 196
This coin so good! But,  Have you ever known BitChamps? Best November ICO - Start in November 18

BitChamps aims to become one of the best crypto-currencies in the world, like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and the best platform for lending like Bitconnect.

- Join now: https://bitchamps.co/ref/BonusBCS
- View more: https://medium.com/@saivnvn/what-is-bitchamps-white-paper-ann-bcs-coin-bounty-program-322b78afd688
Activity: 59
Sent Pm here, awaiting further info
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
CEO of Human Discovery Platform contributes expert opinion to the first international resource dedicated to Russian digital industries, Internet, mobile, software, IoT, big data, e-commerce, startups and venture.

Timur talks on digital shift in self-improvement industry in Russia and the West and how Blockchain technology can revolutionize it.

Accroding to Timur, "the only way to support this market with new technologies is to gather data from tons of sources – collect them, depersonalize them and use them for more integrated research. When you process a large number of varying impersonal profiles, matching certain characteristics and building a knowledge base, your approach becomes a scientific one. The only thing that can unite the disparate elements is Blockchain."

Read more:  http://www.ewdn.com/2017/11/16/trends-and-challenges-in-the-self-improvement-industry-russia-and-the-west/

It goes further to highlight Blockchain technology as the only storage technology with decentralized architecture with a solution for the problem of data protection. If you upload valuable data to one block – such as personal data interpretation methods with their subsequent output – you can be sure that it will not be stolen and will not be subject to unauthorized use.The openness of the Blockchain platform gives all players and developers the right tools to build a fair service, instead of an information monopoly like Facebook’s.

Well said! enigmatical are you actually a former blockchain developer or is this the first project you are going to develop in this domain?
Activity: 294
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Thanks I received airdrop.
And thanks for giving me an opportunity to become a part of this project.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
So this is a project that care for human behaviour analysis. The first project that i saw that helps human development. This will be a great and successful project. And i am going to invest on it when ico starts. I think that this is not a scam either. because a higher ranks posted and advertice it on us.
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Received my tokens, thanks for that.
Looking forward to seing project progress, good luck to the team!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have received your reward thanx dev
good job  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 56
recieved the tokens. thanks! Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Thank you very much, received airdrop, they are a very good and interesting project and very well coordinated
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
Very good project and solid team with a lot of experience.
I will follow closely the roadmap and the different phases of implementation.
Thank you for the reward and greetings for the future!!
Pages:
Jump to: