Pages:
Author

Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥ - page 8. (Read 16649 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
From your white paper i realized that there might be a good educational  dimension of your project development. Not this personal development bulshit. Recently there was an interesting European report published about block chain educational projects. Do you have any idea on pivoting into this direction? There might be more mass adoption perspective

Hello. In GetCourse we always work in education direction.
But what use of blockchain do you find interesting in this direction?

Blockchain coursera?

Here the main question is - why use the blockchain in education. The main task of the blockchain is to remove intermediaries to whom there is no trust and add transparency. In trainings (especially such as Coursera) - I do not see this problem seriously. The only thing that comes to mind is the "diplomas" confirmed in the blockchain, but i don't think it solving a real business problem

As for the application of blockchain to education i see another: in the end i would like to create a decentralized company developing education open source software (part of which will be the Human Discovery project) where the contributions of each participant (programmer, teacher, backer) would be fixed in tokens and everything would benefit from increased use of the system. But there are a lot of questions and a much more complicated model of monetization than in this project. Although I think someday we will come to this
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Recieved tokens for airdrop! great project! Supporting and participating in all campaings from Human Discovery, good luck
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I've just received my 600 HD-tokens. Good luck and progressive development!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Is there a spreadsheet for the airdrop
Hi guys,
you already use the dating site of the Human Discovery methodology for the platform for hd.dating, where people find each other.
Will this principle be used, for example, to connect a company and an employee?
Thank you.

Yes this is the next thing we will make
This sample even used in our whitepaper as first sample of usage https://yadi.sk/i/1erBeLVK3PtsZY Smiley

Do you personally use this Human Design stuff in your company? Does it work?

We have two point of view to this question

1) Marat, my partner and project Business Developer - he is Human Design fanat Smiley He uses Human Design for everything - for relations, for stuff, in projects Smiley

2) I am technical guy - I believe only in numbers Smiley My opinion is that you can not use theory until it is confirmed by numbers. So until I get enough evidence that it works - programmers will be selected by my old method Smiley

But Human Discovery Platform - it's not only Human Design, it's just one of methods which used by some peoples. I know that some peoples uses it and trust it. Give them possibility to use and tools for prove - it's my task, not only for Human Design
From your white paper i realized that there might be a good educational  dimension of your project development. Not this personal development bulshit. Recently there was an interesting European report published about block chain educational projects. Do you have any idea on pivoting into this direction? There might be more mass adoption perspective

Do you plan to use your ongoing project ressorces for developing the HD platform? Does it mean that you kind of co-financing the project with your own ressorces, not only with the money you raise from ICO investors?

Sure! Moreover, we are developing this project and shall develop it with our own resources. Usually  we set up new projects with our own money, gained from ongoing business (to name it, from mostly our educational platform GetCourse.ru). Our experience shows that 6 months is enough to make any new project to earn money if it is good project.

But in this case we understand that Human Discovery is a bit larger scale than we usually deal with. We can work it out by ourselves, but we loose time then. So with the help of ICO we want to make it faster, on steroids, involve more people, attract more developers, get early and extensive feedback from the users, community and clients.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Hi guys,
you already use the dating site of the Human Discovery methodology for the platform for hd.dating, where people find each other.
Thank you.

This sample even used in our whitepaper as first sample of usage Smiley

I noticed for the first time the name of the OP, DoctorStrange Smiley That makes me think crazy stuff about your platform. How did you come up with your bitcointalk name? Wink
Activity: 11
Hi guys,
Thank you.

This sample even used in our whitepaper as first sample of usage https://yadi.sk/i/1erBeLVK3PtsZY Smiley

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
HDP: Contribute today and enjoy 10% bonus!

Offer is valid until 00:00, November, 25th.

Contribute to Human Discovery Platform - the first decentralized system to create complex methodics of human personality analysis powered by blockchain.

We have already raised over $120,000 via crowdsale!

VERY IMPORTANT: ONLY USE hdplatform.io ! DO NOT USE ANY OTHER SITES THAT LOOK SIMILAR!

BUY TOKENS! https://my.hdplatform.io/
Activity: 11
I say that is started in the best way the Ico HD, I see a lot of interest driven by a large airdrop. The project is innovative and crucial for the future of public human relations. Great start

Hey, man, what is so innovative you see in this project?! They want to use blockchain for astrologists! Isn't it kinda contradictory? Crypto will break this pseudoscientists business. And tell me how many astrologers who take bitcoins you know personally? They just don't have users! How will they find these sorcerers and witches to get them on their blockchain platform? 
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I say that is started in the best way the Ico HD, I see a lot of interest driven by a large airdrop. The project is innovative and crucial for the future of public human relations. Great start
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Am a little confused on the dates of the HD token sale,  saw two different dates. when exactly is it?

Yes actually the white paper says HD Token Sale starts on the 15th November 2017 to end on the 1st of December.
I guess this has been shifted and corrected to start in 8days which is 22nd November.

Hm you guess so or has it been officially announced? I like the experimental character of this platform and the scope of possibilities it brings about.

Yes,  it is displayed on the HD website https://hdplatform.io
I agree with you it offers lots of benefits to the authors of methods who receive fair economic compensation for their work, and also entrepreneurs receive entrepreneurial opportunities.

enigmatical who are you? Do you actually belong to a specific project or are you just a bitcointalk community member? I saw you answering questions as if you belong to a certain project, but then again you answer any question in any thread. So what is your role?

I am an investor and an ardent early supporter of this project. Where I stake my money I always endeavour to do my research and follow it up. I assist others who ask questions I have knowledge about from the team. Hope I have answered you. By the way go buy up HD tokens which is really worth investing in. I see high prospects in this project. Cheers

Ok thanks for the advice Wink I was all the time thinking you must be a developer or part of any team because you help a great deal to answer questions and keep the thread alive. Good job!
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Hey, don't miss out a chance to buy HD-Tokens right away with bonus in the amount of 20% of purchased tokens.

We are selling 80% of 100,000,000 Ethereum-based HD-tokens. The price of 1 token is equal to 0.375 USD. No more mining is planned, token’s price will grow every day.

Important that you use hdplatform.iowebsite to purchase your tokens! Do not use other sites that look similar!

Join token sale! https://hdplatform.io/

This is very pertinent information, thanks for pointing out that the mining of this token is cancelled although this information is not anywhere on the website or publications.
Activity: 9

Do you plan to use your ongoing project ressorces for developing the HD platform? Does it mean that you kind of co-financing the project with your own ressorces, not only with the money you raise from ICO investors?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I got some Token just a few Minutes ago. Thank you Team and its nice that i can support you 😊

Blockchain coursera?

Activity: 686
Merit: 12
I am in, received 600 tokens
Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: