Pages:
Author

Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥ - page 15. (Read 16649 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
A psychology coin. What is the business model?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Really interested in this!! Probably will invest... too bad I can't join the airdrop yet...

Don't write off yourself because it is not over until it is over. You can join airdrop, it depends on you, keep writing then you become a Jr. Member. So it is a win-win for you,  you invest, get some HD tokens,  and you also get extra HD token airdrop which is more money.
Activity: 145
Merit: 22
Received my 600 HD Platform tokens. Thank you dev, that was super fast. Bookmarked for more updates.
copper member
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Really interested in this!! Probably will invest... too bad I can't join the airdrop yet...
Activity: 462
Hi Dev! When will I receive the tokens?)
Activity: 420
Don’t like the rule that the account must be Jr. member or higher

You still stand the chance to enjoy airdrop. Just keep writing in this thread and others, your rank would upgrade to Junior member then you can participate. But if you delay and sleep it over,  it passes you by. Remember the 1000 is the limit and I believe it's not filled up yet. Good luck mate.

You are very correct, the more you write the more you activities increase,  the sooner your rank changes so you can enjoy these kind of benefits.
Activity: 434

You still stand the chance to enjoy airdrop. Just keep writing in this thread and others, your rank would upgrade to Junior member then you can participate. But if you delay and sleep it over,  it passes you by. Remember the 1000 is the limit and I believe it's not filled up yet. Good luck mate.

Yes,  this is to encourage more active participants and discourage spam, fraudulent activities and most of all sanitize the airdrop exercise because many would go ahead to create new accounts just to come back for second and third rounds while many genuine participants would be cut out once the 1000 limit is reached.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
Tokens credited to my account. My thanks to the team here.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Yes little for newbie
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
Just received my tokens, Thank you!!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
thanks HD platform, I received the airdrop. good job to all

The forecast of bitcoin price by HD has indeed gained alot of media attention in the past couple of days afterwards and we all hope to see if there forecast turns out correct then more forecast adoption on other altcoins would be expected from the community and global supporters.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Think you HDP 600 tokens received ! i like your project and i am very interested  Smiley

Is there going to be a second crowd funding next year because as I can see on the project's roadmap slated for June 2019 another HD crowdfunding. Will the amount of funds raised during this ICO be dependent on this if minimum target is not achieve or will this future token sale be mandatory??
Activity: 434
What kind of network would function in the HD platform, is this a DPOs blockchain network model, I  was wondering I can't find the relevant information around?

The HD network would be POS because HDBlocks and mutual settlements are stored in the decentralized Proof of Stake network and also it's method-blocks are stored in a bytecode analog.

Please if you don't mind can you explain in better detail on how the proof of stake network works in a project like the Human Discovery platform.

I understand that Proof of Stake (PoS) concept works such that a person can mine or validate block transactions according to how many HD tokens he or she holds. This means that the more HD tokens owned by a miner, the more mining power he or she has.

Yes, you are correct, it attributes mining power to the proportion of HD coins held by a miner. This way, a PoS miner is limited to mining a percentage of transactions that is reflective of his or her ownership stake. For instance, a miner who owns 3% of the HD coin available can theoretically mine only 3% of the blocks.
What kind of network would function in the HD platform, is this a DPOs blockchain network model, I  was wondering I can't find the relevant information around?

The HD network would be POS because HDBlocks and mutual settlements are stored in the decentralized Proof of Stake network and also it's method-blocks are stored in a bytecode analog.

Please if you don't mind can you explain in better detail on how the proof of stake network works in a project like the Human Discovery platform.

I understand that Proof of Stake (PoS) concept works such that a person can mine or validate block transactions according to how many HD tokens he or she holds. This means that the more HD tokens owned by a miner, the more mining power he or she has.

Activity: 420
What kind of network would function in the HD platform, is this a DPOs blockchain network model, I  was wondering I can't find the relevant information around?

Pages:
Jump to: