Pages:
Author

Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥ - page 19. (Read 16649 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Hi folks, nice ProjectSetup!

There are many ICOs around, but this one peeks out - I wish you luck!
Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thank you! I got 600 HD tokens. Literally in 5 minutes after filling in the application.
I like the project and I hope and I believe that it will succeed!  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
As for me, a very interesting idea, which can be realized)
Let's all see what happens from this)
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
JR member ,.,,,I'm still newbie Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Thank you! I just received 600 HD-tokens. Come and join the airdrop. It is happening now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
I was being attracted by the "Human Discovery Platform" title and just noticed that this is quite an innovative project. If it is done right - it can absolutely benefit the mankind...

PS: Wow, I've received the airdrop tokens within 1 hour. I'm glad to be part of this project Smiley
Activity: 78
Thanks for giving me an opportunity to become a part of this project. I would like to say its a nice project with wonderful team.😊😊😊
Activity: 252
I am so glad to have joined to the project. It sounds very promising and the team looks very professional. Hope to see the work be improved more. And thank you for the quick reply.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Having received the token, the registration process is very simple. It's a team worth pursuing. What they do will be successful. Credit is a very important attribute because there are too many items for the moment
Activity: 98
CEO of Human Discovery Platform contributes expert opinion to the first international resource dedicated to Russian digital industries, Internet, mobile, software, IoT, big data, e-commerce, startups and venture.

Timur talks on digital shift in self-improvement industry in Russia and the West and how Blockchain technology can revolutionize it.

Accroding to Timur, "the only way to support this market with new technologies is to gather data from tons of sources – collect them, depersonalize them and use them for more integrated research. When you process a large number of varying impersonal profiles, matching certain characteristics and building a knowledge base, your approach becomes a scientific one. The only thing that can unite the disparate elements is Blockchain."

Read more:  http://www.ewdn.com/2017/11/16/trends-and-challenges-in-the-self-improvement-industry-russia-and-the-west/
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Smiley don't trust this project
seems unreliable in fact...

I really wonder why you made such comment, do you have any facts to back up your premise? I guess not, however take time and read the HD white paper https://my.hdplatform.io/files/HD_White_Paper_v1.00_ENG.pdf
also visit it's website: https://hdplatform.io
Then come back here if you have questions, we will be glad to discuss it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
 Smiley don't trust this project
seems unreliable in fact...
Activity: 336
Your own digital self
Thanks.. i have get my token. hope this project can successfully hence the developer very active. Best Luck for this project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
thank you, got 600 tokens. Will follow this thread . Believe that the project has a bright future ahead!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
different kind of proyect!

i ve just read the wp and team!
Activity: 70
Thank you, 600 HD tokens landed on my account
Success to your project
Activity: 60
Why dont accept newbie in airdrop?  Undecided
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Thank you very much Dev team, i got 600 HD tokens from airdrop.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Maybe when i look this airdrop information i look so simple to join this airdrop project, i am very interesting to join this airdrop project but when i look the date launching of this airdrop project but the airdrop has closed

The airdrop is not over you can get the link here;   https://my.hdplatform.io/r/431
Pages:
Jump to: