Pages:
Author

Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥ - page 23. (Read 16649 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I have received the tokens. Keep up the good work and good luck with your ICO.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Thanks, I received my tokens in your web site. I'll keep an eye on this project and I wish the best!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Thank you I have received my token
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
thanks so muchh dev..I have receive my token....
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
Activity: 98
We are excited to have our forecast of bitcoin price quoted on Bitcoin.com - the largest crypto media with 15M-audience. The article has already gained up to 35K views: https://news.bitcoin.com/quantum-physics-astrology-predict-bad-things-bitcoin/
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Thank you for a very fast answer. I've read your article on Bitcoin.com. I think you should predict the success of your project using your technology Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
pleasant appearance, I also received my token. always nice to be encouraged. thanks, continue your good work
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
thanks to the devs. .i received my tokens and on tbe ico website..I'm in great support of this project..it'll surely be a success
Activity: 560
Wow Very quick and efficient dev team..Good luck on the project...
Activity: 102
thanks a lot dev, i already get coins on account that i made according to existing order. live waiting for the sale ends to be withdraw this token, I will try to share referal links that I have to my friends and on twitter. i hope this project can quickly develop and get to the moon Cheesy
Activity: 648
Merit: 114
I have received this token, thank you dev, this is very unusual. airdrop other than others. I was the first time participating on the airdrop which according to my rules are so creative. success for this project, success ico, creative project Grin Grin Kiss Kiss
Activity: 82
This is one of a kind project in the blockchain. A platform dedicated for human psychology is very interesting. By the way I received my share of tokens, thank you very much devs.
Activity: 235
I am glad I'm one of the lucky few to get my hands on these free tokens. This one is a keeper for me because I have no doubt that this project will have a big positive impact to our world.
How about signature campaign bounties? I am really interested.
Activity: 630
Wow!

Nice to see this team here! The working product, a lot of users, big data, very strong team and wise advisors.
Full house)

Must have, guys!
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I discover now this project is I feel a great curiosity,Goodluck to this project
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello Dev Team!
I've received the airdrop on my balance! Thank you very much!
This is by far the best project and IMHO, best dev team of 2017!
I will continue my support to you and am looking forward to see what can HD achieve!
Best regards!
Activity: 235
I think the kind of bounty I have been waiting to join has finally arrived.
Activity: 98
Introducing our Advisor: Meet Desmond Derek Marshall

https://twitter.com/discovery_human/status/930426305870548992

Desmond Marshall is a 20 year leading strategist in the areas of creative high-end customer/investor motivation methods.
He is the MD of Rouge International (RLSCLUB.com), a consulting firm specializing in luxury customer motivation, and unique strategic management specifically for venture capital projects. He is also the MD for Rouge Ventures, that supplies quality managed projects for investors and organize or discover fund new projects from the famous Hong Kong entrepreneur event, Pitch Perfect (www.pitchperfectevent.com). Mr. Marshall is also the chairman for Institute of China Customer Motivation (ioccm.org), that provides unique training and seminars in relation to Chinese customer/investor motivation.
He is an active angel investor, public TV consultant, speaker, trainer and collaborates with various governments, organisations, and is an adviser to the Hong Kong Government.
Our team highly appreciates Mr. Marshall’s advisory on token economy and project strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: