Pages:
Author

Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥ - page 25. (Read 16649 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Interview with our advisers:

Desmond Marshall Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqmDEgMZZpU

Tomoaki Sato Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIGQnAAdWKU

I was thrilled with Desmond Marshall's interview as he shows a lot of enthusiasm towards the project while highlighting the benefits blockchain technology brings the hdplatform and how the Hdplatform can be applicable to everyday life. Tomoaki's speech interview wasn't too clear probably because his voice was mumbled as he held the mic.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Great analyses that compared the astrology and bitcoin. It shows that Human Design System has professional experts like the author of the article, Ekaterina! Good luck for the project!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How did astrology forecast the last Bitcoin falls?

We can make calculations of transits on past two days. I'll try to do this.

But totaly — it will grow with jump up and down till middle february or begginig march.
"trying to eat more then can chew" and "punishment" after this...

Actualy we can make transits by each day, but it very hard to...

Reading the article looking at the astrological forecast of bitcoin, I find it rather fascinating. I would prefer to watch and observe how BTC eventually plays out in 2018 and beyond.
Interview with our advisers:

Desmond Marshall Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqmDEgMZZpU

Tomoaki Sato Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIGQnAAdWKU
Activity: 59
HD token sale starts on the 22nd of November, investing in a project which grew to its revenue up to $6 000 000 in 3 years shows they already headed in the right direction and boosts confidence.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Introducing Our Advisor — Alexander Krasheninnikov
Alexander is Head of Data Team at Badoo, the dating app which is up to 400 mln users worldwide.

The HD platform project has interesting ambitions, and that are understandable for me, because we are speaking of the large amounts of data processing. It is very similar to the problem of machine learning: you have some set of traits, you need to make some decisions, build some recommendation systems, and so on. But what is most expressive and captivating — these data are not hidden behind 7 locks or API, or subscription you pay money for. All of this is available for use, all the participants can construct their own experiments on basis of this data set.
I personally believe in the technological background of the guys, as they are experienced in distributed systems in particular. So I wonder what would happen, it’s interesting to participate, to be project’s technical supervisor.

https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery/introducing-our-advisor-alexander-krasheninnikov-a64366c6bb5c

It is indeed a privilege to have the head of data team of badoo in this project, we hope for his valued contribution and experience to drive HD project in the right path to achieve it's objectives.
A privilege and an honor to have in the team, the head of data team of Badoo. This increases the reliability of this project is already very interesting. Good
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Alexander is Head of Data Team at Badoo, the dating app which is up to 400 mln users worldwide.

The HD platform project has interesting ambitions, and that are understandable for me, because we are speaking of the large amounts of data processing. It is very similar to the problem of machine learning: you have some set of traits, you need to make some decisions, build some recommendation systems, and so on. But what is most expressive and captivating — these data are not hidden behind 7 locks or API, or subscription you pay money for. All of this is available for use, all the participants can construct their own experiments on basis of this data set.
I personally believe in the technological background of the guys, as they are experienced in distributed systems in particular. So I wonder what would happen, it’s interesting to participate, to be project’s technical supervisor.

https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery/introducing-our-advisor-alexander-krasheninnikov-a64366c6bb5c

It is indeed a privilege to have the head of data team of badoo in this project, we hope for his valued contribution and experience to drive HD project in the right path to achieve it's objectives.
A remarkable achievement for the HD project. The team is enriched with a person of great skill, with his ability, I am sure that you will have greater success.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I also ask about the ICO battle that took place last week, can we also participate in voting towards the project, probably from this community and also telegram channel? 
Voting for this already outdated, so dont warry.
We try to join next ico battle in few weeks.
Awww with this news, I guess HD didn't make it in this battle,  however we look forward to another session I'm battle. Kindly let us all know how we can all vote for the project earlier.
I also ask about the ICO battle that took place last week, can we also participate in voting towards the project, probably from this community and also telegram channel? 
Voting for this already outdated, so dont warry.
We try to join next ico battle in few weeks.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Guys, need you support on listing:
https://icobazaar.com/human_discovery_platform

please make short review and rate our project in it.

OK good,  we will write review to rate in favor of the project. I also ask about the ICO battle that took place last week, can we also participate in voting towards the project, probably from this community and also telegram channel? 
I have expressed my positive opinion on the project, and once again I want to emphasize the importance of human dating, decentralized, and available to all.

OK good,  we will write review to rate in favor of the project. I also ask about the ICO battle that took place last week, can we also participate in voting towards the project, probably from this community and also telegram channel? 

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
why do you need blockchain for this project?

It's a very good question
The simplest reason is to remove the intermediary between the knowledge holder and the consumer and make the application of the methods more open, to make the interaction between different authors of techniques clear, and to allow entrepreneurs to easily connect to different sources of knowledge

But the main thing is that we believe that with the use of the blockchain we will be able to connect to the project many more people - programmers, authors, interpreters, translators, data researchers.

By analogy with open-sourse code and wikipedia-style, such an approach in which knowledge is open and accessible to all should attract more people.
The more people get involved in the production of data and services - the faster the economy of the project will accelerate
I am very to see the CEO of Human Discovery , Timur Karimbaev, very active to answer the questions here at bitcointalk! It shows that the project has future! The idea of using the Blockchain to help in a human discovery platform is fantastic! Good lucky in the ICO!

Indeed I am happy to read this,  in fact Mr Timur is everywhere which gives more confidence to all prospective investors that the ship is being manned by a competent responsive individual. More so we all look forward to the demo,  hopefully we can have something before ico ends.

Hello there!
I have noticed that too, Mr Timur and several members of the team seem to have an authentic commitment with every person and question involving the project, either here or facebook, or telegram, and that one of the things I like the most about HD. It's not only a study of human behavior but also lead by humanistic real people willing to support the users.

Also, in regards to the question here, I think blockchain is the project key that will ensure access to the needed data and its price. Take the existing big data companies that handle information, companies have to rely in a centralized system which monopolizes information making this such services expensive and hard to get. By using blockchain, HD ensures that information is accessible for a fair price and not only the data holding company benefits, but all the parties involved. Not to mention that info is not only used for commercial purposes only, but for the enhancement of the quality of life and even personal development, aspects which current big data assets wouldn't care about.

At least that's what I think, devs can correct me if wrong
best regards
Pages:
Jump to: