Pages:
Author

Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥ - page 24. (Read 16649 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Joined the airdrop and received the tokens. Many thanks to the HD token team, really glad that I  joined the airdrop the project looks really solid and can't wait to see the grow of this project in future time.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
Thanks Dev.. i am receive token and i am interesting to join bounty campaign..
Good luck for Human Discovery Platform..
Activity: 224
I would like to say many thanks for 600 HD tokens that i received.

Hopefully HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM will be a great and success project.

Good luck Dev  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I've joined AirDrop. Please send me tokens
You are newbie
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I've joined AirDrop. Please send me tokens
Can I join Airdrop?

You can write many posts in different threads to become Jr.member and then you may jon Airdrop Smiley
Activity: 62
Can I join Airdrop?

Budget is 600,000 tokens - it's 0.6% of ICO result.

Only 1,000 lucky participants will get it. Airdrop will be finished in any time. Hurry up!
How to join:
• Confirm your e-mail
• Join Telegram
• Send  PM to this account nadjakitaj  that you joined with short info about yourself:
     - Referral code (Example https://my.hdplatform.io/r/5 , referral code is 5)
     - Bitcointalk Name
     - Rank

Rules:
• Your rank must be Jr. Member or higher
• This campaign is limited to 1,000 participants
• Only one Bitcointalk account per participant is allowed

You will receive 600 tokens on your account of our ICO site.

Activity: 14
How did astrology forecast the last Bitcoin falls?

It was transit mercury - 5 november in 14.6 gate, next was 7 november - 34.3 detritment

mercury — this is the information background, what you need to communicate. can any publications or information background of some unfavorable
14 gate - resourses
34 gate - force of amplification or attenuation

in normal language — this was played and fell to real values

This fall justified and calculated demonstration. Disinformation.
A calculated demonstration of strength in order to determine the role.

And after this bitcoin will achive next cycle — and it have to be grow.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Am a little confused on the dates of the HD token sale,  saw two different dates. when exactly is it?

Yes actually the white paper says HD Token Sale starts on the 15th November 2017 to end on the 1st of December.
I guess this has been shifted and corrected to start in 8days which is 22nd November.

First announced start was dated 15th November. But while we talking with our advisers we realized that we will not ready for this date and shifted start for a week later. If everywhere in documents you see old date - please show it

correct start date: 22 November 2017

Thanks for clarifying, how can one pre-order for the token Sale.

To pre-order for the HD token sale kindly visit the site: https://hdplatform.io/#rec36073887 also refer to the white paper for more details.
Activity: 420
Am a little confused on the dates of the HD token sale,  saw two different dates. when exactly is it?

Yes actually the white paper says HD Token Sale starts on the 15th November 2017 to end on the 1st of December.
I guess this has been shifted and corrected to start in 8days which is 22nd November.

First announced start was dated 15th November. But while we talking with our advisers we realized that we will not ready for this date and shifted start for a week later. If everywhere in documents you see old date - please show it

Thanks for clarifying, how can one pre-order for the token Sale.
Activity: 39
Great analyses that compared the astrology and bitcoin. It shows that Human Design System has professional experts like the author of the article, Ekaterina! Good luck for the project!

It was the fun application of technology I promised. Not only to dating or HR, it can be applied to other areas.

But there is no proven statistics. I will invest just a little of my money in this forecast (just because it gives an increase in my thoughts about the bitcoin rate, based on other factors), but I do not call other people to follow me in this case.

When we accumulate enough statistical data - we can stop to name this "fun" application Smiley

Even in our non-astrologic strategy current falls is not a systemically significant event.
This was predicted without astrology, just with the growth of BitcoinCash. We do not think that this will greatly affect the course of bitcoin for a long period. The astrological forecast was taken by periods of 3 months, and shows directions only during these periods, it can't forecast real numbers, only direction. And main direction to 18 February is UP Smiley
Am a little confused on the dates of the HD token sale,  saw two different dates. when exactly is it?

Hm you guess so or has it been officially announced? I like the experimental character of this platform and the scope of possibilities it brings about.

Yes,  it is displayed on the HD website https://hdplatform.io
I agree with you it offers lots of benefits to the authors of methods who receive fair economic compensation for their work, and also entrepreneurs receive entrepreneurial opportunities.

Are there discounts or bonuses structured into the ico,  something we should look up to motivate investors just like in other icos?

Yes of course, for those who participate in the token Sale during first 24 hours after start will be awarded with
bonus in the amount of 25% of purchased HD Tokens. Also purchase orders from pre-order will be satisfied in the first place. Within 48 hours after the start, the bonus will be 20%. The next week - 10% bonus. No bonus are planned further.
Am a little confused on the dates of the HD token sale,  saw two different dates. when exactly is it?

Hm you guess so or has it been officially announced? I like the experimental character of this platform and the scope of possibilities it brings about.

I agree with you it offers lots of benefits to the authors of methods who receive fair economic compensation for their work, and also entrepreneurs receive entrepreneurial opportunities.

Are there discounts or bonuses structured into the ico,  something we should look up to motivate investors just like in other icos?

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749

Pages:
Jump to: