Pages:
Author

Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥ - page 3. (Read 16649 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Token Sale is Ongoing

Hey all,

We are welcoming you to contribute to Human Discovery Platform development and buy HD-tokens.

Price of one token is $0,375.

Here are reasons why price of token will grow:
- The demand for knowledge in human behavior is growing. The self-improvement industry in the US alone is estimated to be $11bln with annual growth of 5.5%. Digitalization and personalization are the main trends in the industry. Therefore, more and more people will use HDP products.
- Powered by blockchain, our platform will accumulate data about human personality and behavior in a transparent, impersonal, and available for verification format. Increase in data value globally will boost the demand for Human Discovery Platform products.
- Our business is transparent, we are an existing successful company that has passed all stages of its development, and we consider ourselves to be professionals in IT.
- We will be listed on OpenLedger DEX Exchange — Decentralized Cryptocurrency Trading DEX Exchange with daily volume over $8,4 mln.
- Human Discovery Platform is easy to scale and it will become a serious player in the market. It’s opportunities are not limited to the self-improvement industry only, we believe it will generate a range of instruments for HR professionals, Market researchers, Sociologists, and others.
We have already raised $213,168 via crowdsale!

https://my.hdplatform.io/
Activity: 160
very good...!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Want to put a bit of my fiat to ETH for this ICO but damn, ETH's price is so much right now.
In these last 2 days has dropped a little (ETH), has become more profitable, then you can consider the investment in the HD Platform. It is an interesting Ico for the blockchain ecosystem.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
Want to put a bit of my fiat to ETH for this ICO but damn, ETH's price is so much right now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
Please when do we get to transfer the tokens on our profile and how do we go about it when the time is right?
Please can I get a reply to this. And also will we be receiving the tokens on distribution in our ERC20 wallet or on our HD profiles?

Why don't you be alot more patient and relax till the end of the token sale,  further instructions on how to move tokens to wallet would be announced for all to know.
Aiit then, I will wait
Activity: 90
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I also can see this project has attained alot of high scores on independent ICO ratings: ICO bazar Grade "A" ICO Bench: Grade "4" ICO Scheduler Grade "4,7" All these should help add boost to the token sale.

Excellent ratings which of course should be an advantage, even with the 5 percent bonus which would last until the 1st of December, maybe big investors would turn up in the last days. Good luck to the project.

Great ratings that is true, but I don't think HD did enough to grab wide public attention. They are a little bit under the radar.
I did a lap between the ads and on some of the threads in the forum, unfortunately these days the attention is directed to charts and markets, the world of crypto seems to explode.
 For this reason I think that later on there will be more benefit for projects like HD.

I guess you are right. Let's look forward to the time when the platform is ready and the user base grows hopefully exponentially! Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Human Discovery Platform has already raised $214,391 in frames of crowdsale!
The token sale is ongoing!
We are grateful to everyone who supports our project in media and social networks.
Just to remind you, there is a favorable option to contribute today and enjoy 5% bonus!
Offer is valid until December, 2nd, 00:00.
Buy tokens!
https://my.hdplatform.io

Please where did you see this figure of 214,349 USD because the ico site still displaying 202,559.70 USD which means it's a reduction or could it be an error from my browser??
It could be that these changes are being affected by the prices of each coins in the market meaning they are quite volatile and could either increase or decrease as the case may be.

You might be right because I can see the amount raised has depreciated alot to 190,574.10 USD which means it lost over 10,000 USD. Although most altcoins are up at this time.
So if cryptocurrency price going up then the funds raised also will up. So let's hope that market condition stable so that the funds raised in this project will not depreciated and this project can success to get more funds
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
We are grateful to everyone who supports our project in media and social networks.
Just to remind you, there is a favorable option to contribute today and enjoy 5% bonus!
Buy tokens!

Please where did you see this figure of 214,349 USD because the ico site still displaying 202,559.70 USD which means it's a reduction or could it be an error from my browser??
It could be that these changes are being affected by the prices of each coins in the market meaning they are quite volatile and could either increase or decrease as the case may be.

You might be right because I can see the amount raised has depreciated alot to 190,574.10 USD which means it lost over 10,000 USD. Although most altcoins are up at this time.
Activity: 420

This is another ICO battle I guess, good presentation from Timur as he presented ecosystem architecture and the ways it would empower researchers, researchers, coaches and HR-professionals improve their methods, and also help tech-entrepreneurs develop highly personalized products on their basis.

With the support and interest gained from the participants of the conference, I hope the HD project wins the ico battle this time around.

This is another ICO battle I guess, good presentation from Timur as he presented ecosystem architecture and the ways it would empower researchers, researchers, coaches and HR-professionals improve their methods, and also help tech-entrepreneurs develop highly personalized products on their basis.
Activity: 434
Buy tokens!

Buy tokens!

Activity: 420
Please when do we get to transfer the tokens on our profile and how do we go about it when the time is right?
Please can I get a reply to this. And also will we be receiving the tokens on distribution in our ERC20 wallet or on our HD profiles?

Why don't you be alot more patient and relax till the end of the token sale,  further instructions on how to move tokens to wallet would be announced for all to know.

I think so too,  moving or transferring tokens on profile accounts for most icos are usually at the end of the crowd funding when ICO has ended. For now, ICO is still ongoing.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
great project good luck devs

Human Discovery is great project, this is decentralized system to create complex methodics of human personality analysis powered by blockchain. I think this project unique and there is no competitor yet, seem the price will interesting when this coin listed on the exchange

You are right when you say this project has no competitor yet, because am yet to see a backed up blockchain framework that uses decentralized system to create complex methodics of human personality analysis.
Not only that but also in my eyes this is one of first projects that put human needs before the profit. Well gaining profit is also a segment of the project I don't thing it's the most important. With that in mind project can advance faster and in better way which eventually will be good for us people and form the financial side.

In my opinion that remains to be seen. For now it looks like human needs are the priority, and let's hope hope it stays like that.
We are many to think like you, there are a few to think about that human needs are not a priority. I think that ideas and technologies, such as HD can increase the protection of human rights. I am one of those who think that the blockchain is a benefit to humanity.

I'd love to agree with you and I do under certain assumptions. Blockchain could be used for both providing additional freedom and privacy or for stricter surveillance and other freedom limiting things. Let's hope it turns out to be for the former.
Certainly, but in this process political and social, we must also be united, and fast. On the opposite side, they are building a centralised system, they are at an advantage.
Us crypto enthusiasts adhering to projects such as HD, we affirm our willingness to participate in the process of social reconstruction.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi I received 600 HD-Tokens last week.
i feel to be a lucky person, i hope this project is suksee
Thank you very much
good luck.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
great project good luck devs

Human Discovery is great project, this is decentralized system to create complex methodics of human personality analysis powered by blockchain. I think this project unique and there is no competitor yet, seem the price will interesting when this coin listed on the exchange

You are right when you say this project has no competitor yet, because am yet to see a backed up blockchain framework that uses decentralized system to create complex methodics of human personality analysis.
Not only that but also in my eyes this is one of first projects that put human needs before the profit. Well gaining profit is also a segment of the project I don't thing it's the most important. With that in mind project can advance faster and in better way which eventually will be good for us people and form the financial side.

In my opinion that remains to be seen. For now it looks like human needs are the priority, and let's hope hope it stays like that.
We are many to think like you, there are a few to think about that human needs are not a priority. I think that ideas and technologies, such as HD can increase the protection of human rights. I am one of those who think that the blockchain is a benefit to humanity.

I'd love to agree with you and I do under certain assumptions. Blockchain could be used for both providing additional freedom and privacy or for stricter surveillance and other freedom limiting things. Let's hope it turns out to be for the former.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
I can see the amount raised has been quite redundant for some days now, it is still at 200,000 USD approximately. Are investors becoming scarce to identify good projects.

I think that's not the case, it's just that a lot of people invested with altcoins (like oxycoin) which at the moment are lower in price then usual. When the price goes normal you will see the rise in investment.
Activity: 98
Buy tokens!
Pages:
Jump to: