Pages:
Author

Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥ - page 5. (Read 16649 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
I just got my 600HD tokens. Thanks
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
great project good luck devs

Human Discovery is great project, this is decentralized system to create complex methodics of human personality analysis powered by blockchain. I think this project unique and there is no competitor yet, seem the price will interesting when this coin listed on the exchange

You are right when you say this project has no competitor yet, because am yet to see a backed up blockchain framework that uses decentralized system to create complex methodics of human personality analysis.
Not only that but also in my eyes this is one of first projects that put human needs before the profit. Well gaining profit is also a segment of the project I don't thing it's the most important. With that in mind project can advance faster and in better way which eventually will be good for us people and form the financial side.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
As my hobby, I like to read about human psychology and see how people react to different situations. Having said that, I can't pass by an opportunity to help this project rise and to add to the technological progress on our beautiful planet.

This project implement a technique developed by psychologists, coaches or scientists that is similar to the test format that allows typologizing one or another sector of a person's life by his/her personal data and formulate recommendations. So with this platform you will more easy to analysis data like human psychology

I must admit I didn't understand a single word of the weird stuff you posted. Could you please ask someone to help you translating your thoughts into English?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
As my hobby, I like to read about human psychology and see how people react to different situations. Having said that, I can't pass by an opportunity to help this project rise and to add to the technological progress on our beautiful planet.

This project implement a technique developed by psychologists, coaches or scientists that is similar to the test format that allows typologizing one or another sector of a person's life by his/her personal data and formulate recommendations. So with this platform you will more easy to analysis data like human psychology
Activity: 126
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
thank u hd for the tokens good luck devs
Activity: 700
APESWAP

Human Discovery is great project, this is decentralized system to create complex methodics of human personality analysis powered by blockchain. I think this project unique and there is no competitor yet, seem the price will interesting when this coin listed on the exchange
That's an added advantage, being the first of it's kind. All the best to devs and team members including the community at large.
Activity: 224
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
Wow that was realy fast! I recived mine free airdrop coins. Thank you for it!
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

You are right when you say this project has no competitor yet, because am yet to see a backed up blockchain framework that uses decentralized system to create complex methodics of human personality analysis.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Not so long ago registered in Airdrop, surprised, very quickly received tokens, already 600 coins on the wallet, thank you! I wish successful development of this project team!  Cool
The people behind the HD team are really professional and airdrop is the prof of that. Since airdrop more people are interested in project and the investment shows that. The project deserves it.
Activity: 46
Activity: 81
I've received my airdropped tokens. Thank you!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Not so long ago registered in Airdrop, surprised, very quickly received tokens, already 600 coins on the wallet, thank you! I wish successful development of this project team!  Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
I didn't expect it to be sent right away, i was confident that it will take a day or something but its just hours and thank you for the fast and generous AirDrop. thank you thank you!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hi guys, nice project, welcome to our ICO list, we hope it helps you with funding Wink
Activity: 98
Buy HD-Tokens Today And Enjoy 5% Bonus!

Offer is valid until December, 2nd, 00:00!

We are excited how many people have supported our project this week!

World leading media - TheNextWeb and Irish Tech News - have made stories about HDP.
https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/11/24/greater-good-blockchain-technology-will-new-way-accelerating-personal-development/
http://irishtechnews.ie/business-showcase-human-discovery-platform/

We have already raised $150,000 via crowdsale and the figures keep increasing!

Do not hesitate and buy our tokens with 5% discount now!

VERY IMPORTANT: ONLY USE hdplatform.io ! DO NOT USE ANY OTHER SITES THAT LOOK SIMILAR!
https://my.hdplatform.io/
Activity: 9
Where are the funds for the ICO going? How are they being allocated across the roadmap? Interesting project, but wondering why you need an ICO so far in development.

We are developing project now and will develop regardless of the results of ICO. We already make projects that work and profitable, and never used external capital for this. ICO is a method to involve much peoples on start of project: developers, authors, users and get feedback and move faster then now. With ICO we offer to join the token-holders to the project at the start, to fix their part in the distribution and benefit in the future

To be honest, this is the kind of project worth investing every dime you got,  because you will definitely be covered,  as funds accumulated during ico is not a parameter to fulfill this project.

Where are the funds for the ICO going? How are they being allocated across the roadmap? Interesting project, but wondering why you need an ICO so far in development.

We are developing project now and will develop regardless of the results of ICO. We already make projects that work and profitable, and never used external capital for this. ICO is a method to involve much peoples on start of project: developers, authors, users and get feedback and move faster then now. With ICO we offer to join the token-holders to the project at the start, to fix their part in the distribution and benefit in the future

To be honest, this is the kind of project worth investing every dime you got,  because you will definitely be covered,  as funds accumulated during ico is not a parameter to fulfill this project.

To be honest you seem to be misleadingly pushing this project. How can you advise to invest all the money someone has even if the project is really good. No. Never invest all the money into one single project. It is stupid. It is the fastest way to lose all the money. Diversify!
Activity: 52
Received the tokens. Thanks dev for detailed explanation of the project. Also, the project team seems well qualified. Good luck.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

By the way, forgot to ask what price will be set on the tokens of your project?
Thanks for your answer!

For the price, like someone mentioned earlier, 350 HD token is equal to 1 ETH. This means that 1 HD is equal 0.0028571 ETH although 10% bonus is still on till 25th of November.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101

By the way, forgot to ask what price will be set on the tokens of your project?
Thanks for your answer!
Pages:
Jump to: