Pages:
Author

Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥ - page 34. (Read 16649 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
How does it work,  and how does this token appreciate in its value for token holders?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i don't want to join any ICO project anymore...all the ICO price is low than the ICO price

The price of future tokens depends on how will progress project. A very professional and experienced team will develop Human Design Platform. The project will be very successful and the price of tokens will be growing Smiley
Right DoctorStrange! The price of future tokens depends on how will progress project. I believe that this project has all the cards in rule to become great and do get the price of the tokens to the stars!!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Are there any planned bonuses or discounts during the token sale,  if this is so,  what are the bonuses??
Yes there is,  those who took part in Token Sale during first 24 hours after start will be awarded with bonus in the amount of 25% of purchased HD Tokens. Purchase orders from pre-order will be satisfied in the first place. Within 48 hours after the start, the bonus will be 20%. The next week - 10% bonus. No bonus are planned further.
Activity: 434
Are there any planned bonuses or discounts during the token sale,  if this is so,  what are the bonuses??
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
This service will be available to many users, individuals and professionals. Have you already decided on a cost for each type of service ?
For example, if I have a recruitment company, how much do I pay your service ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Here's a press release from HD CEO Mr. Timur summarizing the entire project and also highlighting the main challenge of the industry to integrate into digital products methodics of input data analysis, which will provide user with highly personalized strategy of personal development. https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery/hi-everyone-my-name-is-timur-karimbaev-and-i-am-ceo-of-human-discovery-platform-fe8b16b9a93c

Wow! Great article! It explains the info of the ANN in a better way, and the whitepaper in a more comprehensive manner. Thanks for that!
Here's a press release from HD CEO Mr. Timur summarizing the entire project and also highlighting the main challenge of the industry to integrate into digital products methodics of input data analysis, which will provide user with highly personalized strategy of personal development. https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery/hi-everyone-my-name-is-timur-karimbaev-and-i-am-ceo-of-human-discovery-platform-fe8b16b9a93c
i don't want to join any ICO project anymore...all the ICO price is low than the ICO price
Before investing in some ICO you need to read the whitepaper and to think does that ICO have any future in next couple of years. Investing in ICO is long term investment. Projects like HD Platform are not only good for investment they are also very helpful future tool for all of us. You need to have faith in project and wait to reach his full potential.

You have to read white paper first as JooBra said and search more information about that project before invest. If the price down when hit exchange, that's your oportunity to buy more with cheap price as long as that project have good quality i think it's only temporary
I have participated in many of the Ico, I also to HD because I like the project. All my investments on the Ico have been paid off.
Example, if you enter with $ 1000 in BTC, certainly returns much more than 1000
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I'm still reading all info related to this project as it's really interesting to me. I do have a question though. As part of the info to be analyzed by the nodes, do you intend to use info from the so called "Big Data", or share information to it?
Thanks in advance for your answer
Do you have one advisor only?)

We are looking for advisers and we will find them Smiley

For questions regarding being included in our board of advisors, please send us an email at [email protected]
Activity: 350
Before investing in some ICO you need to read the whitepaper and to think does that ICO have any future in next couple of years. Investing in ICO is long term investment. Projects like HD Platform are not only good for investment they are also very helpful future tool for all of us. You need to have faith in project and wait to reach his full potential.

You have to read white paper first as JooBra said and search more information about that project before invest. If the price down when hit exchange, that's your oportunity to buy more with cheap price as long as that project have good quality i think it's only temporary

The price of future tokens depends on how will progress project. A very professional and experienced team will develop Human Design Platform. The project will be very successful and the price of tokens will be growing Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Activity: 112
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
the HD technology you can use to create new standards to teach, learn, depending on the characters and profiles of the students ? there are protocols for digital learning, and in the future will be a normal practice. Not all are brought to learn the same subjects, and with HD you can select what to do to learn the subject ?
HD virtual assistant for any kind of requirement... I think it could work in a world that has less and less time and it seems to be more and more oriented to the technology. Nice!
I learnt alot from wp that general knowledge has it that people have basic understanding of the universe and the global structure of life,  but understanding ones innermost personality is far lesser which is the reason for many problems we encounter during our daily lives battling with emotional setbacks, crime, midlife crisis etc. I believe it was out of this that human discovery project was born to make a quantum leap in human discovery through accumulation of big data and application of modern analysis tools towards them.
Indeed this is quite interesting as many of us don't see this or identify there's a problem of understanding ones self until tools like this bring them to limelight. Just wondering are there any institutions that teach human behavior.
No citadel of learning or institutions teaches how man understands himself better whereas they team STEM and humanities. Maybe partnering with such institutions might be very helpful both ways for both institution and this project.

Activity: 434
I learnt alot from wp that general knowledge has it that people have basic understanding of the universe and the global structure of life,  but understanding ones innermost personality is far lesser which is the reason for many problems we encounter during our daily lives battling with emotional setbacks, crime, midlife crisis etc. I believe it was out of this that human discovery project was born to make a quantum leap in human discovery through accumulation of big data and application of modern analysis tools towards them.
Indeed this is quite interesting as many of us don't see this or identify there's a problem of understanding ones self until tools like this bring them to limelight. Just wondering are there any institutions that teach human behavior.
Pages:
Jump to: