Pages:
Author

Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥ - page 38. (Read 16649 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
How to make money faster?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
This project has exposed me to the behavorial traits that create the framework of the human psychological makeup personalities which varies from one individual to another.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hello to all guys! I discover now this new project. Where can I find more information? I'm very curious! What kind of curriences are accepted?
The most popular cryptocurrencies are accepted: bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), WAVES and Ethereum (ETH), Zcash
maximum hard cap is $ 30 million, wow, this is a very big project
I really like the workings of this project, pretty stunning and like a good idea to join, hopefully run well, btw
It's obviously a huge project which has been around for some time making in depth impact and creating an environment to  test and commercialize various methods and tools designed to improve the quality of a human life through defining his/her personal characteristics and providing recommendations for positive results.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello to all guys! I discover now this new project. Where can I find more information? I'm very curious! What kind of curriences are accepted?
Activity: 224
maximum hard cap is $ 30 million, wow, this is a very big project
I really like the workings of this project, pretty stunning and like a good idea to join, hopefully run well, btw
What is the minimum investment and what currencies are accepted?

The most popular cryptocurrencies are accepted: bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), WAVES and Ethereum (ETH), Zcash
Activity: 62
What is the minimum investment and what currencies are accepted?
Activity: 108
this project seems to be very interesting and can help people to know more about themselvs. So to make their life better
this is very unique
such as studying every human personality, and its potential to make it personal with a good level of success in the future, of course the team must have experience in the field of social environment
let's see the next progress from this, I'm very interested, good luck with this project
Indeed this project is unique and aims to establish methods that help understand the way a human being thinks and perceives information, makes decisions and communicates with his environment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
i am waiting start bounty. Very excited with this project

Ore bounty will be very attractive Smiley
I discover now this project is I feel a great curiosity, I want to know this, I do a deep reading of the white paper and the roadmap
i am waiting start bounty. Very excited with this project

Our bounty will be very attractive Smiley
Activity: 490
this is very unique
such as studying every human personality, and its potential to make it personal with a good level of success in the future, of course the team must have experience in the field of social environment
let's see the next progress from this, I'm very interested, good luck with this project
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Would like to reserve the german translation for the ANN Smiley
Activity: 658
Dear developers! I was very interested in your project! Please preview the beginning of the campaign bounty. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 80
Spanish Translation reserved  Grin
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
Reserved
Goodluck to this project I hope your goal, Waiting for Bounty  Grin
Activity: 62
Announce is very nice and make many people was interesting about this project. any bounty with this part?
i'm sure that people was here very like bounty Smiley
interesting project ..
i am waiting more information about bounty campaign  goodluck with your project

We will start our company in a few days Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: