Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 106. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 572
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Explorer is not working .kindly check it once
Exactly, isn't working! What is the ICOBID slack channel? Will Yobit no longer add ICOBID?
Server restarted. Now explorer's available again.
For Yobit, I applied and made some requests and waiting for response.
Anyway, we had good exchanges on Cryptopia and Novaexchange.
If everyone requests Yobit to sell ICOBID at good price and no one intends to invest in ICOBID for short term and long term, ICOBID price will be dumped more when getting listed on Yobit or other exchanges.
I do not want ICOBID to become a "pump n dump" coin which only benefits whales including me but cause damages to many investors.
For increasing ICOBID value, ICOBID platform continues developed to reach new milestones.
I will try my best to secure benefit for long term investors. For short term investment, benefit or not depends on trading on exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Wow my wallet had 48 stake transactions for 2/8/17 but sadly only 2 was successful. How I wish I get even half of that unsuccessful ones. Anayway, I did check
http://explorer.icobidplatform.com/ yesterday and I was surprised that my address belongs to the list of TOP 100. Wanted to recheck now, but I wasn't able to visit the site. Is there any problem?
I thought I'm the only one experiencing that had a lot of unsuccessful blocks also quite disappointing so I just add more Icobid by purchasing more Icobid but I also would like to know how can we mature that coins we mined I could have more than 100 new Icobid if those transactions  matured.
this is some disadvantage with those who doesn't have a lots of coins inside our wallets i guess getting those mined coins or stake coins and became immature is really disappointing i have little about 10k coins inside my wallet and im just getting little rewards,.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Wow my wallet had 48 stake transactions for 2/8/17 but sadly only 2 was successful. How I wish I get even half of that unsuccessful ones. Anayway, I did check
http://explorer.icobidplatform.com/ yesterday and I was surprised that my address belongs to the list of TOP 100. Wanted to recheck now, but I wasn't able to visit the site. Is there any problem?

I think it is fine if you missed or 46 of those stake were conflicted because everytime the stake confilicted, it build up the stake value resulting to more ICOBID token as stake reward, and eventually if it staked successfuly all the missed stake or conflicted stake are put in that single successful stake.  I do not think there is much of difference if you successfuly staked those 46 conflicted stake rewards. 
This is what I observed from all the staking coins I have in my PC.  I can be wrong though Smiley
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Explorer is not working .kindly check it once
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I thought I'm the only one experiencing that had a lot of unsuccessful blocks also quite disappointing so I just add more Icobid by purchasing more Icobid but I also would like to know how can we mature that coins we mined I could have more than 100 new Icobid if those transactions  matured.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

one day you can get stake 48 icobid coin
how much youre hold icobid bcoin until get 48 icobid coin/day
I think you misunderstood it. I am not receiving 48 ICOB per day, I just had 48 stake transactions of different ICOB amount ofcourse and and only 2 of them went successful. I hope it's clearer now. Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 260

one day you can get stake 48 icobid coin
how much youre hold icobid bcoin until get 48 icobid coin/day
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)

Ultimate ICOBID explorer version is now released.

http://explorer.icobidplatform.com/

You can check blocks, nodes, transactions and rich list.

ICOBID network is moving well with 33 nodes established.

I have been waiting for the blockexplorer to check the top 10 addresses that have the most ICOBID coins.  Nice update Dev.

Sorry for some delay, my friend. I just misunderstood that all of information I gave on OP, on platform, on Skype, Slack and during the progress of this thread is enough to answer for most of questions.
I applied for some other exchanges however what I can do now is waiting.
I'm continuing the project with all my best and I believe in its success.

Thx for the update, i am not trying to rush you as most of my ICOB is invested in your special program. But maybe it would be better for you to chose one or two places where you can be more active with reacting on ideas and questions of the community. Most people won't use all those things that you mention to stay updated. Anyway good to see that you are doing your best.

I would suggest the dev to focus on the platform of ICOBID and then hire a community manager here to update people.  He can then visit here for the major update once in a while.  
I think I was one of the biggest ICOBID hoders with 880k icobid tokens. I have sold them all since I needed some bitcoins, but now I will rebuy icobid at a cheaper rate and wait for the good news and platform updates.
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
If u`ll keep working hard i beleive that u`ll succed !

Good Luck!
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

Nice update! Are the two biggest addresses yours? Does one belong to nova?

Also, any word from YObit?

I really want to hold ICOB for long time. The current price is too low compared to its true potential. Hopefully there will be significant changes as soon as possible. Good luck team ! 

The low price for ICOBID is expected, there are lots of hassle during the ICO, aside from the fact that it failed.  But on the contrary, this is the best time to get this token at a cheaper price.  Once the Dev proves that he really can deliver, you will see the price will start to go up.  Community can help too by participating in all the activity of ICOBID.  To the supporters especially the investor, they should actively participate in the platform and in every little way they can.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Beautiful life!

I really want to hold ICOB for long time. The current price is too low compared to its true potential. Hopefully there will be significant changes as soon as possible. Good luck team ! 
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

I have been waiting for the blockexplorer to check the top 10 addresses that have the most ICOBID coins.  Nice update Dev.

Sorry for some delay, my friend. I just misunderstood that all of information I gave on OP, on platform, on Skype, Slack and during the progress of this thread is enough to answer for most of questions.

Thx for the update, i am not trying to rush you as most of my ICOB is invested in your special program. But maybe it would be better for you to chose one or two places where you can be more active with reacting on ideas and questions of the community. Most people won't use all those things that you mention to stay updated. Anyway good to see that you are doing your best.

I would suggest the dev to focus on the platform of ICOBID and then hire a community manager here to update people.  He can then visit here for the major update once in a while.  
Activity: 207

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Dev when are you going to start reacting on the questions that people have and the ideas that are being posted? By being silence like this you will kill your own project, if you want  to build something up together with the community you need to be more active on forums or this isn't going to work.

Agreed, to be a good dev should be active and answer every questions from community. and community will trust and no worries about their investment in this project.
Dev just post a few hours ago. People sleep, eat... Have a life.
I have no doubt about pioneer is a trust guy, and probably he keep working hard.
Just take a little patience, or dump your coins, w/e

Why did you even react? It is not even relevant to my post, there are people here that want to know more. Maybe you care more about the info that he paid the 1000 ICOB to registered users but for me that isn't the most important.

I believe you are working your best,  I have my ICOBID in your special program so I can wait for another 5 months Smiley If there is another 100% bonus I will send all my ICOBID without hesitation Smiley  This coin just need time.

Regarding the platform I tried to reply in one of the thread, as soon as I press the reply button, it bring me out of the thread, i do not know if it is a glitch I wonder if someone replying on that thread experience it too.
Hi, Thank you for your ideas.
Please post here http://forum.icobidplatform.net/index.php?board=3.0 all of issues you face when using platform. I will fix it ASAP.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Dev when are you going to start reacting on the questions that people have and the ideas that are being posted? By being silence like this you will kill your own project, if you want  to build something up together with the community you need to be more active on forums or this isn't going to work.

Agreed, to be a good dev should be active and answer every questions from community. and community will trust and no worries about their investment in this project.
I have no doubt about pioneer is a trust guy, and probably he keep working hard.

Why did you even react? It is not even relevant to my post, there are people here that want to know more. Maybe you care more about the info that he paid the 1000 ICOB to registered users but for me that isn't the most important.

I believe you are working your best,  I have my ICOBID in your special program so I can wait for another 5 months Smiley If there is another 100% bonus I will send all my ICOBID without hesitation Smiley  This coin just need time.

Regarding the platform I tried to reply in one of the thread, as soon as I press the reply button, it bring me out of the thread, i do not know if it is a glitch I wonder if someone replying on that thread experience it too.

Please post here http://forum.icobidplatform.net/index.php?board=3.0 all of issues you face when using platform. I will fix it ASAP.

Done Thanks for the link  Wink
Dev when are you going to start reacting on the questions that people have and the ideas that are being posted? By being silence like this you will kill your own project, if you want  to build something up together with the community you need to be more active on forums or this isn't going to work.

Activity: 207

Jump to: