Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 107. (Read 278448 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Dev when are you going to start reacting on the questions that people have and the ideas that are being posted? By being silence like this you will kill your own project, if you want  to build something up together with the community you need to be more active on forums or this isn't going to work.

Agreed, to be a good dev should be active and answer every questions from community. and community will trust and no worries about their investment in this project.
Dev just post a few hours ago. People sleep, eat... Have a life.
I have no doubt about pioneer is a trust guy, and probably he keep working hard.
Just take a little patience, or dump your coins, w/e

well its about the price and we really can't stop those worried investors but pioneer is really doing his best, he just created another forum and asking for some support because traffic generated will be use for further development of this project, lets hope for the best of this coin guys.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Dev when are you going to start reacting on the questions that people have and the ideas that are being posted? By being silence like this you will kill your own project, if you want  to build something up together with the community you need to be more active on forums or this isn't going to work.

Agreed, to be a good dev should be active and answer every questions from community. and community will trust and no worries about their investment in this project.
Dev just post a few hours ago. People sleep, eat... Have a life.
I have no doubt about pioneer is a trust guy, and probably he keep working hard.
Just take a little patience, or dump your coins, w/e
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Activity: 135
ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!
when does ICOB listed on yobit ?
I've been waiting for this for almost 10 days Lips sealed
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
Also signed up on the website,but the rewards are low,with 300$ or so i just bought 1 milion icobid ..
Activity: 149

Reward payment done for first 60 users. There're still a lot of reserved places for great reward.
Join http://icobidplatform.net now!

I signed up yesterday and have tried 4 times for a confirmation email and it just does not happen? ( and no its not in my spam folder )

What is your username? and ICOBID address?
I will check.

Hi,
 I still don't have a confirmation email and I can't access the platform, but I did just receive the 1000 coin bonus.

boieemassab   B7noK1ZVJHKH7JdCMaJTXAKiPSC4khVTzH   Thank you.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250

Reward payment done for first 60 users. There're still a lot of reserved places for great reward.

I signed up yesterday and have tried 4 times for a confirmation email and it just does not happen? ( and no its not in my spam folder )

What is your username? and ICOBID address?
I will check.
Activity: 149

Activity: 572

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
what news? what plans the developers? addition to other exchanges? the project is not dead?  price looks attractive to buy but not for sale   Wink

How can I buy ICOBID PLATFORM RELEASED  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Now  worked without adding the nodes,how come ?
The first time after he finished to update it was on "out of sync" i closed and opened like 3 times and still out of sync,untill now

Also: When u`ll apply for yobit ,bittrex,poliniex etc ?!
Hi there. Just want to say that you don't need to double post, putting it all in one comment would be fine. Anyway, are you using the latest icobid wallet qt? The latest one doesn't really need to add nodes, it will sync automatically mins. after you download it. You can try it again, I think all info you need is here, I quoted this message for you.

Eventually, we release latest update on ICOBID wallets with added hardcode nodes. 3 version are available for Linux, Windows and Mac OS. There won't be connection problem anymore. Just download the wallet and run.

For anyone who are running an old version wallet please follow this guide:

- Please encrypt (optional) and back up your wallet.
- Open Roaming folder with this search: %appdata%
- Delete ICOBID folder
- Run new wallet
- Restore your wallet with the backup file
     + Copy your backup file (yourbackupfile.dat) to ICOBID folder on Roaming
     + Delete file wallet.dat
     + Rename yourbackupfile.dat into wallet.dat
     + Reopen the wallet

Now  worked without adding the nodes,how come ?
The first time after he finished to update it was on "out of sync" i closed and opened like 3 times and still out of sync,untill now

Also: When u`ll apply for yobit ,bittrex,poliniex etc ?!

What is the total coin number,i understand that were 85 mil premined,on cryptopia i see like 33mil in sell orders .. ?!
Guess many other have coins in their wallets ..
Where do i add those nodes on icobid windows wallet ?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

What are you talking about buddy the above link downloads only one file name "icobid-qt.exe" which is the wallet file.
Activity: 644
Wallet out of sync after downloaded the blocks ...is this coin dead allready ?

mine is still staking fine. Smiley Try to close and then open it again, if still, try these nodes from op

addnode=82.211.19.114:43282
addnode=35.163.193.118
addnode=35.163.227.75
Wallet out of sync after downloaded the blocks ...is this coin dead allready ?
When u`ll apply for yobit ,bittrex,poliniex etc ?!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
 what news? what plans the developers? addition to other exchanges? the project is not dead?  price looks attractive to buy but not for sale   Wink
Jump to: