Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 195. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Can someone post his config file, I still can't connect using the nodes in http://crunck.tech/nodes/icobid/

Open a notepad.

Write:    addnode=95.211.57.108

Save as: set to all files and name it "icobid.conf"
Activity: 784
Merit: 508
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Can someone post his config file, I still can't connect using the nodes in http://crunck.tech/nodes/icobid/
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
Activity: 924
Merit: 501

Nice move putting social media participant in spreadsheet, does this include like, follow and retweet only and participant does not need to tweet an original message as requirement?

Hi guys is the ICO held by SebastianJu? thanks for the answer, would love to buy some coin, what is the price for each ICOBID?

I think the price of the ICOBID depend on the total fund collected divided by the current ICOBID in circulation.  So there is no set amount yet until ICOBID's ICO is done.

Pls, go to bounty thread and put the same question, then all people can see the answer!

THX
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

hey add the link of facebook and twitter , because without this how can we click and start liking or tweeting the post and promote the ICOBID
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Only 40 days  away before the start of a new year and this is the best way to end the year and start a bright new year but getting in one of the promising and highly potential investment in the crypto currencies and one of this is ICOBID.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Nice move putting social media participant in spreadsheet, does this include like, follow and retweet only and participant does not need to tweet an original message as requirement?

Hi guys is the ICO held by SebastianJu? thanks for the answer, would love to buy some coin, what is the price for each ICOBID?

I think the price of the ICOBID depend on the total fund collected divided by the current ICOBID in circulation.  So there is no set amount yet until ICOBID's ICO is done.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
welcome ICOBID me wait ico you Cheesy

good job
Activity: 572
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
exciting for ico! what exchange you add this dev?

This is one of the ICO that have better idea out there,  This somehow covers all the possible incoming projects since this is a platform for an idea to come alive.  Please take note that this project will give developers. encoders. web designers, web developers, logo maker, signature campaign designers, social media bounty hunters, game developers and almost all related job in the internet to have chance to showcase their skills and at the same time earn.

Exchange will follow, but i hope this project attracts lots of people and freelancers to support it.  It will give them lots of benefits once the roadmap is realized.

We see a great project coming.
Many people are waiting for ICOBID ico despite there're an outburst on ICOs running.
We will wait to know for How outstanding ICOBID is.

I think Icobid is a very competitive ICO coming this month,usually traders are on the look for the top 5 ICO in the market before the year end and I believe ICOBID can stand on it's ground,having a good roadmap and features and of course unique ideas..

I agree, i think this is one of the promising project to launch this year. 
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
i think we have to wait for the exchange, first the ico Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
dev, where win wallet?

@cruncklink posted the following wallet, but for me it does not work!

Standard Windows wallet

https://mega.nz/#!n0oCGSob!2AaFF8HfbcKlFfUgpdlRrG3KGDyRZkUIYGCgeeo0CuE

It is just a standard compile I will add backgrounds later when I get a chance, but this will get you started.

If you need active nodes please see this list ~: http://crunck.tech/nodes/icobid/

Activity: 405
Merit: 251
I sent the coin to ypool, they have not been put in a purse. wallet: B9X4V7sip77Pqo7ZvHfHMQcNSfHR7N7KHB... 13,338 ICB... i do not want them to lose
Coins received in a wallet. The transaction was for two days. It is too looooooong... Angry
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
We see a great project coming.
Many people are waiting for ICOBID ico despite there're an outburst on ICOs running.
We will wait to know for How outstanding ICOBID is.

I think Icobid is a very competitive ICO coming this month,usually traders are on the look for the top 5 ICO in the market before the year end and I believe ICOBID can stand on it's ground,having a good roadmap and features and of course unique ideas..
Jump to: