Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 198. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Any updates on ICOBID? I actually don't mind if ICOBID launches on 2017 for as long as it is continuously gaining more support from community just like what Wings did. Patience is a virtue indeed. I believe the previous social media bounties is scratch?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Anyway true believers in this project don't mind it and will always watch this thread for updates. I believe it would be better if any of Pioneer's team post here for some words if no updates to enlighten followers.  
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
interesting project here.

not much on github  Undecided

I think github will be updated once the platform is active.  As of now  it is expected that not much will happen because the project have not started yet, I think it will come lively once there are lots of ideas and project is being discussed  once the ICO is done and platform is launced.  Anyway I wish to hear from dev the exact date of the ICO not an estimation.
well precise info much be better instead of waiting for some estimated time i seen dev before when psb started so i believe with his goal to atleast be successful as well let see where this project will go after the ico, good luck
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

I think github will be updated once the platform is active.  As of now  it is expected that not much will happen because the project have not started yet, I think it will come lively once there are lots of ideas and project is being discussed  once the ICO is done and platform is launced.  Anyway I wish to hear from dev the exact date of the ICO not an estimation.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
They said , followed steemit can gt rewards,, but when to claim it ?
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
I just browse on Pioneer88 post history and was impressed on how he wanted to deliver the best for the community of ICOBID, he was in the |Bitcoin Project Development section looking for partners that will enable him to give the best service for ICOBID PLATFORM, though as far as I know ICOBID had already a developer to create the platform but I think he want to accommodate more people to the team to bring out the best of this project.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16834361
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
legendary
There is steal twiter and fb campagin?

At this moment no, wait for the ico to be announced!  Wink

seems to be nice project! any news about the ico start?

I think it's start within weeks. The draft is taking shape!  Smiley

Hopefully the ICO will start on 20, it is just a mere estimation in their part since they announced that the ICO will possibly start on November 20. 
And I agree things are getting interesting in here, i never expected that the team will involve miners in this project.  I can say , a good idea indeed.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Is it 100,000 ICB per person liking the Facebook page?

no, 100.000 icb for all participants
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Is there still going to be an ICO for this?

Dev - can you give info about the Pre-ICO - how muct BTC was raised and what's the equivalent in ICOBID tokens?

Also the Pre-ICO bounties, when will they be distributed and how will it be done? Do paraticipant need to send you PM or fill up a form?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

At this moment no, wait for the ico to be announced!  Wink

seems to be nice project! any news about the ico start?
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
Standard Windows wallet

https://mega.nz/#!n0oCGSob!2AaFF8HfbcKlFfUgpdlRrG3KGDyRZkUIYGCgeeo0CuE

It is just a standard compile I will add backgrounds later when I get a chance, but this will get you started.

If you need active nodes please see this list ~: http://crunck.tech/nodes/icobid/

Does not work on Windows 10 64 bit! 

does not start!
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Any more updates on ICOBID? I think it will be good if there is part of the team that will at least post anything once a day. This needs more noise and valuable updates to catch more attention.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Prawda Jest Fałszywy
but what specific task for twitter & facebook campaign ?
Activity: 518
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Is it 100,000 ICB per person liking the Facebook page?
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
At last some date for the ICO .  And I can say, great idea to involve miners here though i don't think the block reward is attractive for the miners.  Almost century long PoW lol, well at least this is an add on security for the blockchain and at the same time a help to push the block aside from PoS generated blocks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
Cryptominers Pool

http://cryptominers.online:8080/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://cryptominers.online:4013 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff

Port: 4012, Diff: 8 Port: 4013, Diff: 256 Port: 4014, Diff: 18192

Happy Mining  Smiley Payouts are every 20 mins after blocks has been confirmed

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cryptoman82 - Skype - cryptominers.online
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
legendary
hello everyone, Have a nice day Smiley .Have any new information ?
BTC prices are constantly rising. And will increase further by the end of the year. The investment in the ico in the current period seems to be a big advantage

Hopefully it is, one month is very long time for cryptocurrency so we never know what would the price of BTC after the  ICO end.  And I think the forum is being transfered? or just down?  I hope it will be fixed soon.  I tried to access it but it gives me a 404 error and a page with a message like this:
Code:
Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.
I had some posts  but have not received ForumBid . Hopefully it will soon work again Sad

Forumbid will be given if you received the required milestone.  Aside from that it will be given after the ICOBID ICO so that means you have to wait until last week of December before you can receive your bounties.

I will increase my number of btc thanks to the success of ICOBID.
And I will be x2 joy when btc's value also increased
 It's will really exciting Smiley

This is pre-mature statement though I hope you all the success in this ICO  Grin
Jump to: