Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 201. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
IMPORTANT UPDATE

ICOBID SOURCE CODE IS AVAILABLE NOW

ICOBID SPECIFICATIONS

Name: ICOBID
          Ticker: ICB
          Algorithm: Scrypt PoW/PoS
          Block time: 60 seconds
          Block reward: 10 ICB
          PoW is forever (last PoW block is 100.000.000 means that PoW runs near 190 years)
          PoS percentage: 10%
          Inflation rate < 15% (10% + 10x1440x365/100.000.000)

Why do we choose Scypt PoW/PoS algorithm for ICOBID?
          There're two main reasons. The first, we want the voting process on ICOBID platform will be built on a transparent, effective and secured cryptocurrency. The second, both miners and ICOBID holders who contribute to maintain ICOBID network will get a worthy voting weight in ICOBID platform.

Publishing ICOBID source, we would like to speed up platform building process based on the help from ICOBID supporting community. We have deserved bounty for any help and support.

20.000 ICB for Paper Wallet
          50.000 ICB for compiling wallets with wallets graphic changing.
          100.000 ICB for a faucet
          300.000 ICB for Android wallet
          300.000 ICB for Online wallet

300.000 ICB for  first ICB explorer
          200.000 ICB for second ICB Explorer

300.000 ICB for first ICB mining pool
          200.000 ICB for second pool

Our team could solve all products above; however with help from community, we will speed up the project significantly. All of bounties will be distributed after ICOBID ICO crowdfunding ends.

ICOBID prepares to amazing increase
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
IMPORTANT UPDATE

ICOBID SOURCE CODE IS AVAILABLE NOW

ICOBID SPECIFICATIONS

Name: ICOBID
          Ticker: ICB
          Algorithm: Scrypt PoW/PoS
          Block time: 60 seconds
          Block reward: 10 ICB
          PoW is forever (last PoW block is 100.000.000 means that PoW runs near 190 years)
          PoS percentage: 10%
          Inflation rate < 15% (10% + 10x1440x365/100.000.000)

Why do we choose Scypt PoW/PoS algorithm for ICOBID?
          There're two main reasons. The first, we want the voting process on ICOBID platform will be built on a transparent, effective and secured cryptocurrency. The second, both miners and ICOBID holders who contribute to maintain ICOBID network will get a worthy voting weight in ICOBID platform.

Publishing ICOBID source, we would like to speed up platform building process based on the help from ICOBID supporting community. We have deserved bounty for any help and support.

20.000 ICB for Paper Wallet
          50.000 ICB for compiling wallets with wallets graphic changing.
          100.000 ICB for a faucet
          300.000 ICB for Android wallet
          300.000 ICB for Online wallet

300.000 ICB for  first ICB explorer
          200.000 ICB for second ICB Explorer

300.000 ICB for first ICB mining pool
          200.000 ICB for second pool

Our team could solve all products above; however with help from community, we will speed up the project significantly. All of bounties will be distributed after ICOBID ICO crowdfunding ends.

Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Maybe the ico starts in December!
ICO is expected to start on November 20th - 25th.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Komodo and Incent are already in their low bonus stage. ICOBID should once again start being aggressive and present updates. Also some people wants to know the current team. November 18 Wings DAO probably the biggest project this year end will start its ICO but ICOBID can just be fine as many people are diversifying their investments.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
I think the developer is waiting for other ICO should finish so that he can start it, but he is not getting the point that when all ICO will get fully finished then who is going to invest in this coin ICO. So now they should decide the last date and dont change it and start the ICO
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Seems another week of extended waiting for the ICO period.  I hope people are not yet exhausted waiting for the ICO, and i also hope that your decision of extending another week will give benefit for the ICO, i checked the forum, nice forum is this some sort of graduation forum?  Why not rip the logo from previous forum and use it there instead of that graduation hat .
Activity: 23
I have been Messed up with Antshare and Opair. both are probably trying to scam users.
if anyone think this ICOBID also a scam or shady. then tell me already and I'll fuck this up. I am not here to support and promote scammers.
It is a promising project. I'm looking forward to see what will happen for next time
Activity: 51
this is pre-Ico.. I am sure investment will increase accordingly when the ICO start. peoples getting attracted everyday..
IMO Iconomi is getting most of the funding for this round.
So that's likely why the activity is small for the time being.
Dev, Can you share those projects that you are involved with?  Their status and how well is it doing now?  You should provide us essential details since you are claiming that you have experience but the questions is what are these experiences?  Showing us fact and not just word can strengthen your stance in this project.
Surely this will attract a lot of dev who want to dip their hands on this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
seems, developer team verry busy now
. I have been only following few promising coins and I believe ICOBID is one of them. Keep up the hard work and good luck.
ome comments were made at the ForumBid topic, is it really good for ICB?
In my opinion the best way for a coin to be launched in ICO is when everything is nearly ready like platform and stuffs will be ready for launching maybe few days after ICO. Although it's a bit difficult mostly due to financial reasons.   
Dev is doing well for promoting the project. Ending time for pre-ICO has nearly come. Is the ICO ready to start? I guess a lot of people are paying much attention to this project. They're waiting for the ICO for big investment
The Idea of ICOBID is very interesting. it looks like similar to Steemit.com. In steemit. there is also voting system. and anyone get higher upvotes. will earn a certain amount of Steem coins..
I should learn more before deciding to invest in a ico.
Or I can invest such as my friend who I can trust
Jump to: