Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 203. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
That's just one of the bounty hunters. You should have a more objective view of your reviews
Activity: 23
plan for different strategies and gimmicks so people will take notice of you
Some infos is updated on original post. Reread to know more about our project
Activity: 51
It is good for ICB. But can you tell me about the launch date of the ICB - ICO ?
this is pre-Ico.. I am sure investment will increase accordingly when the ICO start. peoples getting attracted everyday..
Good luck dev. We are support ICOBID and your team.
Pre-Ann translation bounties is available for any language and still be available from now till the end of pre-ico phase
Because of nobody invested in the early days i think all the rest will wait till the final day to invest as their stake will be almost the same as for those early investors.
this is pre-Ico.. I am sure investment will increase accordingly when the ICO start. peoples getting attracted everyday..
Wallet will launch at the end of ICO phase. Exchanges will be available after that.
We also have exchange inside ICOBID platform.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
It seems the noise of newbie accounts here settled down.  Seem they are afraid to be ban because of spamming messages.  Anyway, I think as long as you post a comment with sense you are fine.  Anyway I was looking at the site, it seems there is no update on that yet, and looking for the ICO start date on the OP and see nothing.  So ICO is yet to  start?
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
Any news when can icobid resumes its ICO ? Hope dev is ready in accepting the regular ico participants.

Pioneer88 is still in complete silence regarding the ICO period.  That is maybe because they aren't sure about the ETA of the platform.  They wish to end the ICO with the ICOBID PLATFORM.  That is their goal.  But I think before going into that detail, Pioneer88 should post the ICOBID develpment team.  It is easier than coding unless there is really no team behind the ICOBID PLATFORM and Pioneer88 is hesitant to show his identity for this project.

I am leaning towards this, offers of help have gone ignored. The idea may be good, bit I get the feeling that is the best of it and maybe the rest does not even exist past hopes.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Any news when can icobid resumes its ICO ? Hope dev is ready in accepting the regular ico participants.

Pioneer88 is still in complete silence regarding the ICO period.  That is maybe because they aren't sure about the ETA of the platform.  They wish to end the ICO with the ICOBID PLATFORM.  That is their goal.  But I think before going into that detail, Pioneer88 should post the ICOBID develpment team.  It is easier than coding unless there is really no team behind the ICOBID PLATFORM and Pioneer88 is hesitant to show his identity for this project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
i checked the forum, nice forum is this some sort of graduation forum

LOL probably, Ideas that are selected are graduated from the list of the participants, with the certification along the proposed development team that will work on it  Wink

this will attract a lot of dev who want to dip their hands on this.

If this project is successful, this will be developers haven.  Added to that, marketing people would have lots of project to market too.  Come to think of it, developer and marketers, promoters should or must support this project.  Because if this is successful enough, they will have their hands full of tasks and jobs.

Maybe you don't know about responsive themes, anyway, i seen the the website, seems it is done with haste  Tongue, and still lacking the most essential part there, the development team.

The main site had been tagged as non-responsive but the theme of the smf forum is responsive, maybe the main site is made from the scratch.  though it more look like a graduation forum because of the logo Cheesy

About the team ,  it was been requested but seems they will update it on the later part of the ICO.
Maybe you don't know about responsive themes, anyway, i seen the the website, seems it is done with haste  Tongue, and still lacking the most essential part there, the development team.
dev will develop all this project i predict very nice and clear future for ICOBID.
 this will attract a lot of dev who want to dip their hands on this.
 i checked the forum, nice forum is this some sort of graduation forum
Jump to: