Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 204. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I wonder when will official ICO campaign starts . This  is a new how to encourage ideas to be on a blockchain transaction consensus.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Twitter follow and retweet done
facebook like and share done Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Happy to see great supporter for icobid
Mostly be newbies.Why is it that there are consecutively one line replies from newbies?Whose Alt is it?Something is definitely fishy here

And one thing i notice is the activity, they are not appart from each other, ranging from 20 and less than 30.  Well it seems working since they keep on bumping the thread simultaneously but the reply is almost the same resulting for their message considered as spam.  Try to read all their messages. One liner with almost the same message being repeated again and again.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When ICO begins, there will be important results in building ICOBID PLATFORM to release.
Activity: 23
Nice to see all those supporters coming and with the progression going on people may jump in and begin to invest.
it is such nice project.... if dev will develop all this project i predict very nice and clear future for ICOBID.
Activity: 51
It seems to be a huge opportunity for me.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Mostly be newbies.Why is it that there are consecutively one line replies from newbies?Whose Alt is it?Something is definitely fishy here
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Who is currently behind the project? How many funds have been raised so far?

Pioneer88  is the account behind this project.  Ico had been suspended for some reason, though the Pre-ICO had been finished and you can check the collection at the address provided by Sebastian at the OP.  All activities regarding ICO are stopped except for the promotion and the forumbid announcement where you can find the link here.

Thanks. Btw, someone is using alts to hype forumbid & icobid here.  Roll Eyes

Yeah i noticed a sudden burst in posts of newbie accounts here.  Well I'm not saying that they are alts of someone but it is very noticeable.  I just hope they are new bloods that was attracted by your Project, or people that were introduced by your campaign here in bitcointalk.org.  I'm still waiting for the update of the ICOBID PLATFORM's ICO launch date.
This is just a phase pre- ico. All work is being conducted in silence
Activity: 4
Very nice idea , when will the ICO will start as i also wanted to invest some in this project.
I am fascinated by your ideas.
Hope to many people with the same views as I did.
Take note that i will not join if you didn't use an escrow for the funds. Besides that no issue to me at all even low salary is ok
Activity: 425
Merit: 250

Pioneer88  is the account behind this project.  Ico had been suspended for some reason, though the Pre-ICO had been finished and you can check the collection at the address provided by Sebastian at the OP.  All activities regarding ICO are stopped except for the promotion and the forumbid announcement where you can find the link here.

Thanks. Btw, someone is using alts to hype forumbid & icobid here.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 304
Merit: 266

Let's take time to dev, must be busy preparing the next steps
 hope people are not yet exhausted waiting for the ICO, and i also hope that your decision of extending another week will give benefit for the ICO
I do not think this would be a small project
 the project is still in writing and both have to wait for the project to be delivered or the coin to be listed to the exchange to be traded
Jump to: