Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 217. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
With PSB i have been x4 profitable. Learn from experience I will consider to invest as soon as possible with this project, time to run ico project is quite enough to attract enough investment amounts. I think this really is one of the places worth to investing in

PSB made a freat success in their ICO i thought on the first day they will not honna make it because of lack of investors. But they really broke my expectation and made an incredible launch of coin. Many people enjoys now the profit they get on PSB. I hope invest in that coin. :/
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Real names and faces for the dev team please.

please contact the dev to know it or if you want to become a part of team
I read in op about this
Screw that! It's my money and I'm not chasing a bunch of ghost bs scammers.
I'm out of this scam!
Activity: 765

please contact the dev to know it or if you want to become a part of team
I read in op about this
Activity: 143
Activity: 160
Beautiful life!
With PSB i have been x4 profitable. Learn from experience I will consider to invest as soon as possible with this project, time to run ico project is quite enough to attract enough investment amounts. I think this really is one of the places worth to investing in

I call it an opportunity that God created  Tongue
I have invested too much on PSB and feel worried when some people tell it is a scam. Those people are also talking about such icobid. But all too suddenly. I sold 2/3 PSB and  achieved profit is x5. Now, i am still keeping 1/3 PSB  with profit is x14. It really is a big happiness for me.
I hope to be involved in many similar projects. And icobid is my attention.

Nice to see you here  Smiley . PSB is truly a hearty meal for us.
But also do not forget that we must always be careful.
This is a good idea. All that it needs is a developer have talent.
Hopefully we will soon find this in the project.

Of course you are . I would invest in a smart way that I can.Risk precaution is necessary, but missed a good chance is more regrettable.
So we need to support each other if possible. Nice to meet you again at this project  Wink
Activity: 187
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt

I have invested too much on PSB and feel worried when some people tell it is a scam. Those people are also talking about such icobid. But all too suddenly. I sold 2/3 PSB and  achieved profit is x5. Now, i am still keeping 1/3 PSB  with profit is x14. It really is a big happiness for me.

You do not need to invest too much right now. You can spend a little of it to support. It will be a not small lever for future progress of the project.
Activity: 135
ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!

Activity: 204
WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment

I have invested too much on PSB and feel worried when some people tell it is a scam. Those people are also talking about such icobid. But all too suddenly. I sold 2/3 PSB and  achieved profit is x5. Now, i am still keeping 1/3 PSB  with profit is x14. It really is a big happiness for me.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
interesting idea here.  An ico for an ico platform.  icoception
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
ICOBID added to ICO-LIST added to ICOO added to....?

How many ICO platforms do we really need any more?

It won't stop until no one makes money from all ICO, judging the success of previous ICO's there's more to come.
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
ICOBID added to ICO-LIST added to ICOO added to....?

How many ICO platforms do we really need any more?
Activity: 120

Everything will be clear and full of promise, as soon as the project entered the stage of formal ico.
Investment was still too early, however, also had an investment of 1.15 btc for this period.
I think the bonus in the remaining days are quite attractive.
The project is expected to be a long-term project, so the investment is now sooner or later will get a deserving profit.
Activity: 160
Beautiful life!
Now we have bounties for Steemit users. Let follow us on Steemit and earn free ICB. Read more details on OP
Happy to have an opportunity to own ICB free Smiley. Followed, good luck!
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Now we have bounties for Steemit users. Let follow us on Steemit and earn free ICB. Read more details on OP

Cool! Followed and voted already.
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I've run a campaign bonus of PSB, it was a pretty successful project. And now I am ready to support the ico. Good luck team!

Which campaign bonus did you run for PSB?  I haven't seen your name on the list of the campaign manager of PSB.
I saw PSB do their job very well. Hopefully this project, too  Wink

It's true. I gained x5 profits from such projects. It really is lucky for me, although I still feel disappointed that so little has been invested in it. Now, icobid is a quite promising project, I thought I would not miss this 2nd chance.

if you waited for a bit longer you could have booked 10x profit on PSB.

As a new member,  can i participate in any bonus campaign?

yes you can by  participating in social medias

Anyway, it seems someone had announced the same project as this.  The idea was dated around July, I don't know if the author of ICOBID stumbled on that site and created an idea the same as that with some modification / alteration of the process.  And  now that they announced the project here, a potential supporter of ICOBID will have another choice if ICOBID does not meet their demand.

Our concept is unique and not based on or mimic any previous edtion. There's some similarities between our platform ideal and the one of another project that we've never known before. Those similarities are just about formality, the essential core ideas are much different.
Many people consider this is a race. That's not really problem.
We're building our platform until we reach a fully functional platform expressing all our ideals. ICOBID supporters will be benefited much from that achievement.
I've run a campaign bonus of PSB, it was a pretty successful project. And now I am ready to support the ico. Good luck team!

Which campaign bonus did you run for PSB?  I haven't seen your name on the list of the campaign manager of PSB.
I saw PSB do their job very well. Hopefully this project, too  Wink

It's true. I gained x5 profits from such projects. It really is lucky for me, although I still feel disappointed that so little has been invested in it. Now, icobid is a quite promising project, I thought I would not miss this 2nd chance.

As a new member,  can i participate in any bonus campaign?

yes you can by  participating in social medias

Anyway, it seems someone had announced the same project as this.  The idea was dated around July, I don't know if the author of ICOBID stumbled on that site and created an idea the same as that with some modification / alteration of the process.  And  now that they announced the project here, a potential supporter of ICOBID will have another choice if ICOBID does not meet their demand.

yes, everything seems very quiet, require further action from the team of developers.

Behind the quiet, was a team have to  work so hard for their intentions. I hope so Smiley)
Activity: 135
ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!

Which campaign bonus did you run for PSB?  I haven't seen your name on the list of the campaign manager of PSB.
I saw PSB do their job very well. Hopefully this project, too  Wink

As a new member,  can i participate in any bonus campaign?

yes you can by  participating in social medias

Anyway, it seems someone had announced the same project as this.  The idea was dated around July, I don't know if the author of ICOBID stumbled on that site and created an idea the same as that with some modification / alteration of the process.  And  now that they announced the project here, a potential supporter of ICOBID will have another choice if ICOBID does not meet their demand.

yes, everything seems very quiet, require further action from the team of developers.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Which campaign bonus did you run for PSB?  I haven't seen your name on the list of the campaign manager of PSB.
I saw PSB do their job very well. Hopefully this project, too  Wink

As a new member,  can i participate in any bonus campaign?

yes you can by  participating in social medias

Anyway, it seems someone had announced the same project as this.  The idea was dated around July, I don't know if the author of ICOBID stumbled on that site and created an idea the same as that with some modification / alteration of the process.  And  now that they announced the project here, a potential supporter of ICOBID will have another choice if ICOBID does not meet their demand.
Jump to: