Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 220. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
concept about ideas looks nice! it would be nice how will work the website! hope to test soon!
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
please invite me to slack

Due to the spams on Slack channel invitation, we temporarily could not invite more. Sory for this inconvenience.
Activity: 448
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
It sure is getting more interesting here. Nice project indeed , a counter measure for AI controlled smart contracts.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
website looks gorgeous! grreat dev
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Now I want to join other bounties..

Followed Twitter and retweet done.
Like facebook and share done.

Kindly Invite me into slack..

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Op you should make it mobile friendly,you can use wordpress scripts.
Thank you

Maybe OP don't know about responsive themes, anyway, i seen the the website, seems it is done with haste  Tongue, and still lacking the most essential part there, the development team.  If you want this big and gain more trust, be transparent as you can be  Wink. You got the idea, but hiding something behind the idea is a no no from the investors.

When we have an agreement between team's members, we would publish the team infos. I know how important the team transparency is.

This is a good thing to hear, but please don't make it late just what happened to Pesobit, there is this attitude of an investor that they will never look back after they passed something, first impression last so as they say.  The sooner  you publish your team the  bigger positive impact it will bring to this project. 
Thank you

We will fix this problem soon. Thanks for your suggestion!
Thank you

Maybe OP don't know about responsive themes, anyway, i seen the the website, seems it is done with haste  Tongue, and still lacking the most essential part there, the development team.  If you want this big and gain more trust, be transparent as you can be  Wink. You got the idea, but hiding something behind the idea is a no no from the investors.

When we have an agreement between team's members, we would publish the team infos. I know how important the team transparency is.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Thank you

Merit: 505
Thank you
Merit: 505
Hi,We are bifabu.com , Do you have website ?
We are building the official website.
It's nice if our project crowdfunding is listed in your website.
Thanks.

how many weeks  have passed since you announced you are working/building your website?  If it take you several days to build a simple website, i wonder how long will it take for you to deliver your projects?  You don't need to launch it perfectly, you can just launch the website about your ICO and some definition of it together with your team, then you can work on the ico page later.  1 to 2 days is enough to setup this kind of website for a beginner and just a couple of hours for an expert.

Website will be released soon. Be patient.

When is soon? LOL anyway nice concept i hope you gather a good fund for this project, but i think there is some rules on the voting system i want to address if you don't mind.  How can you control the spam voting since you said that voters can vote many times in a single period of idea selection?  And their vote weight depends on their ICOBID holdings.  how can you address this to have a  fair system with those who only vote once regardless of their holdings.

official website is available now.
We're waiting for your suggestions.
Thank you!

where are your site link?
thank you
http://www.icobidplatform.com
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Thanks.

how many weeks  have passed since you announced you are working/building your website?  If it take you several days to build a simple website, i wonder how long will it take for you to deliver your projects?  You don't need to launch it perfectly, you can just launch the website about your ICO and some definition of it together with your team, then you can work on the ico page later.  1 to 2 days is enough to setup this kind of website for a beginner and just a couple of hours for an expert.

When is soon? LOL anyway nice concept i hope you gather a good fund for this project, but i think there is some rules on the voting system i want to address if you don't mind.  How can you control the spam voting since you said that voters can vote many times in a single period of idea selection?  And their vote weight depends on their ICOBID holdings.  how can you address this to have a  fair system with those who only vote once regardless of their holdings.

Thank you!

where are your site link?
thank you
Thanks.

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Thanks.

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Thanks.

Thanks.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I believe people should invest a little money in this coin. Wink 40% extra so... and escrow done by SebastianjU...

Pitty that bounty for signature is a little low Sad

ICOBID value is unpredictable.
We suppose that ICOBID value would be at least 10.000sats when launch so the number of ICOBID token we set for signature bounty will be really valuable.

We are support ICOBID project fully.
Thanks
We hope that will bring you the best chance to achieve some meaningful benefit from supporting us.
Jump to: