Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 221. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I believe people should invest a little money in this coin. Wink 40% extra so... and escrow done by SebastianjU...

Pitty that bounty for signature is a little low Sad

ICOBID value is unpredictable.
We suppose that ICOBID value would be at least 10.000sats when launch so the number of ICOBID token we set for signature bounty will be really valuable.

We are support ICOBID project fully.
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
IMO Iconomi is getting most of the funding for this round.

So that's likely why the activity is small for the time being.
Perhaps that why dev decide to extending the pre-Ico period.
Investors will soon come to ICOBID.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
IMO Iconomi is getting most of the funding for this round.

So that's likely why the activity is small for the time being.
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I believe people should invest a little money in this coin. Wink 40% extra so... and escrow done by SebastianjU...

ICOBID value is unpredictable.
We suppose that ICOBID value would be at least 10.000sats when launch so the number of ICOBID token we set for signature bounty will be really valuable.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Pioneer, can you answer my question?

What is price per token on ICO?

I can not determine the ICOBID token price now.
It depends on the total fund we get from the pre-ICO and ICO phases.
At this moment, It's about 1.15satoshi for 1 ICB.

Sure, thx for help

I can not determine the ICOBID token price now.
It depends on the total fund we get from the pre-ICO and ICO phases.
At this moment, It's about 1.15satoshi for 1 ICB.

Hi ICobid,I have Liked your Facebook page and followed your twitter account,does it qualify me for bounty?and yes I tried to join slack too but it says limit reached
It's sure that you're qualified for bounties.
We locked automatic slack channel invitation.
We will reopen it soon.
For anyone who really wants to join our slack channel. Please PM me the email for invitation.
Thank you!
BOUNTIES
2.000.000 ICB for Pre-ICO bounties:
- Signature design: 10.000 ICB
- Pre-ICO Signature Campaign: 500.000 ICB Join now
- Videos: 20.000 ICB for each one. 10.000 ICB more for the best valuable one.
- Article (at least 500 words and not translate from Bitcointalk ann): 10.000 ICB
- Translation (translate this thread to other languages): 10.000 ICB for each national language translation
- Graphic design: 1000 ICB for each graphic design that has content express the idea of ICOBID Platform
- 100.000 ICB for all Twitter followers who like and retweet our spinned tweet from now to the end of pre-ICO stage.
- 100.000 ICB  for Facebook page: who likes and shares our official facebook's first post in September will be counted for this bounty.
- 100.000 ICB for Slack joiners in September.
- Other bounties will be announced soon.
- If you think you can help ICOBID, let suggest. If accepted, you will receive bounties deservely.

Since the pre-ICO phase extends 14 days we also have more ICB for twitter, facebook, slack and signature bounties campaign (beginning September 1st and ending September 14th, 23:59 EST)
- 30.000 for Twitter, 30.000 for Facebook, 30.000 for Slack and 100.000 for Signature by the same rules above.
Maybe mistake in OP, September 14 must be October 14
thanks
Thank you!
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Wop wop I forgot to join Slack for additional bounties. Three more days before September ends. Hoping for something big on this project.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
BOUNTIES
2.000.000 ICB for Pre-ICO bounties:
- Signature design: 10.000 ICB
- Pre-ICO Signature Campaign: 500.000 ICB Join now
- Videos: 20.000 ICB for each one. 10.000 ICB more for the best valuable one.
- Article (at least 500 words and not translate from Bitcointalk ann): 10.000 ICB
- Translation (translate this thread to other languages): 10.000 ICB for each national language translation
- Graphic design: 1000 ICB for each graphic design that has content express the idea of ICOBID Platform
- 100.000 ICB for all Twitter followers who like and retweet our spinned tweet from now to the end of pre-ICO stage.
- 100.000 ICB  for Facebook page: who likes and shares our official facebook's first post in September will be counted for this bounty.
- 100.000 ICB for Slack joiners in September.
- Other bounties will be announced soon.
- If you think you can help ICOBID, let suggest. If accepted, you will receive bounties deservely.

Since the pre-ICO phase extends 14 days we also have more ICB for twitter, facebook, slack and signature bounties campaign (beginning September 1st and ending September 14th, 23:59 EST)
- 30.000 for Twitter, 30.000 for Facebook, 30.000 for Slack and 100.000 for Signature by the same rules above.
Maybe mistake in OP, September 14 must be October 14
thanks
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
No answer to my question.
What is the ico price?
no one know how much it will be !
No answer to my question.
What is the ico price?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I've join the signature campaign, looks solid coin.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Hi ICobid,I have Liked your Facebook page and followed your twitter account,does it qualify me for bounty?and yes I tried to join slack too but it says limit reached
How much satoshis per token? Someone can answer me?
Activity: 742
Congrats to Dev for new investment.
About 1btc is not much but it's a good startup.
New investment will come soon when you could release some proof of development of ICOBID platform!

Thank you,
We are finalizing the whitepage for a full details, full concepts presentation about ICOBID platform.

why did u create a new account on bitcointalk? u must have older account, why need new one?

whats your coding skills?

where is your references?

SHOW US, BEFORE WORKS!

TELL US ICOBID MAIN PROJECT(S)?

What does it mean "POS/POW"? WHAT IS ALGO?

mann... i think u are seaching a way for

"EARN EASY MONEY!"

HEYYYY!! BOUNTY HUNTERS!! DONT DO THAT!, Dont support this liar!!  THERE IS NO ANY NEW IDEA HERE, CANT SEE?

Escrow is not important!! There is fully EMPTY!! You cant see "Clever DEV" around the Chrismas! (after ico)
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Thank you,
We are finalizing the whitepage for a full details, full concepts presentation about ICOBID platform.

Can you publish the team that will handle this coin the same time you published the white paper??  I seen in the OP that you already created your team.  And is there any update about your site?  I read its will be up soon (when is soon?)  Anyway hope that your whitepaper interest alot of the community here Cheesy

New investment will come soon when you could release some proof of development of ICOBID platform!

Hey Dev Isolani159 nice seeing you here Cheesy   How is the fund raising going?

Thank you,
Jump to: