Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 218. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It seems that the calculation of bonuses for each day is a little trouble.
I want to invest in a little but did not know how to invest, how do I keep track of my icobid owns?
Piano88 ?

Deposit any amount of btc to the escrow address on OP. That's the simple way you can help us boost the project.
The estimated ICB for any investment in this pre-ico phase is not determined.
BTW, i'm pioneer88, not Piano Cheesy
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment
It seems that the calculation of bonuses for each day is a little trouble.
I want to invest in a little but did not know how to invest, how do I keep track of my icobid owns?
Piano88 ?
Activity: 120
As a new member,  can i participate in any bonus campaign?

It can include facebook, twitter, slack. And you can be more active, to promote your forum account, and then participated in the signature campaign. Besides, you can have a translation into a language other than English to get a large amount of prize money from the project.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
As a new member,  can i participate in any bonus campaign?
Activity: 160
Beautiful life!

I agree with you where you say we need more clarity on the subject of how much funds is needed to successfully complete this 'pre-ICO' round of funding, but as for it being unfair to future investors of this ICO (if it reaches that stage) due to the early bonus scheme, I strongly disagree as there is a lot of elements that can hamper progression in these early days where we have yet to see a solid infrastructure put in place.

Once the ICOBID team is ready to advance to the ICO stage, I have no doubt that they will do so with a look that will inspire the confidence and optimism needed to attract even more attention and investment in the project and with the suggested 15% decreasing bonus for that round of investing, they will also have a discount of sorts to look forward to.

As for me I don't think there will be difference between pre-ico situation and the actual ICO period.  Since project is about to start once the ICO is finished and Fund is given the the team.  Pre-ICO or ICO, the project is still in writing and both have to wait for the project to be delivered or the coin to be listed to the exchange to be traded.  and at both those stage, there is no solid infrastructure yet except writings and ideas.
We start the project right on the pre-ICO phase. The infrastructure is on the progress of the development now. When ICO begins, there will be important results in building ICOBID PLATFORM to release.
We're trying to finish an alpha version of ICOBID platform right after the ICO ends.

If now I participated in the bonus campaign, when do I get my rewards that?

I think it can . Only the signature campaign is accumulated by day, others such as facebook, twitter ... you are welcome to join at any time you want.
Activity: 135
ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!
I saw PSB do their job very well. Hopefully this project, too  Wink

It's true. I gained x5 profits from such projects. It really is lucky for me, although I still feel disappointed that so little has been invested in it. Now, icobid is a quite promising project, I thought I would not miss this 2nd chance.
Activity: 204
WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment

I agree with you where you say we need more clarity on the subject of how much funds is needed to successfully complete this 'pre-ICO' round of funding, but as for it being unfair to future investors of this ICO (if it reaches that stage) due to the early bonus scheme, I strongly disagree as there is a lot of elements that can hamper progression in these early days where we have yet to see a solid infrastructure put in place.

Once the ICOBID team is ready to advance to the ICO stage, I have no doubt that they will do so with a look that will inspire the confidence and optimism needed to attract even more attention and investment in the project and with the suggested 15% decreasing bonus for that round of investing, they will also have a discount of sorts to look forward to.

As for me I don't think there will be difference between pre-ico situation and the actual ICO period.  Since project is about to start once the ICO is finished and Fund is given the the team.  Pre-ICO or ICO, the project is still in writing and both have to wait for the project to be delivered or the coin to be listed to the exchange to be traded.  and at both those stage, there is no solid infrastructure yet except writings and ideas.
We start the project right on the pre-ICO phase. The infrastructure is on the progress of the development now. When ICO begins, there will be important results in building ICOBID PLATFORM to release.
We're trying to finish an alpha version of ICOBID platform right after the ICO ends.

If now I participated in the bonus campaign, when do I get my rewards that?
Activity: 120
I am here to support this project.
It really is a great idea to be realized
I would invest in it as soon as it moves to ico.
Activity: 160
Beautiful life!
I've run a campaign bonus of PSB, it was a pretty successful project. And now I am ready to support the ico. Good luck team!
Activity: 187
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt
I saw PSB do their job very well. Hopefully this project, too  Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
What are the benefits of becoming a team member?
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 478
Merit: 252

As long as the ICOBID team are actively working on the project, we should be able to see progressive development even without the funds needed to take this venture to the next level.

Like you rightfully said, they are not in receipt of any of the funds raised thus far but they've managed to put up a website to promote the idea with content being gradually added, plus a working bounty program that is adding to the content, a sure sign that the infrastructure and momentum is starting to build up.

My suggestions for moving forward would be to:
A. Draw out a detailed roadmap for the coming 12 months for us to review.
B. Incorporate a forum into their website so that interested parties can talk about the objectives and progression of the platform but ultimately to be able to converse with other projects that are looking to be financed by the ICOBID.
C. Build the ICO Escrow system into the website so that investors can participate in the ICO directly via the website.

This is a good idea but seems OP author is avoiding  this thread for now lol, i seen him post in pesobit thread rather than posting in his own thread.  Anyway, if dev here is really dedicated to this project,  with or without fund, he  will continue to do what he planned in here, unless he only wants the investors BTC. 

About the site,,  you can set it up at a cost of less than 7 USD.
The most important we long for now is a proof of ICOBID platform buiding. Marketing is really important however it's nothing when the future of ICOBID is not really ensured. When will you release an imange of ICOBID, dev? You can push it to github as an open source and ICOBID supporters will come to help you.
Activity: 478
Merit: 252

Yeah it is and i think Hacker Gold is the pioneer of this idea, and with them announcing their project  here make ICOBID second rate.  I wonder what will happen here  now.   It looks  like the competitor's announcement is more professional and appealing.

The concepts of two project seem parallel. We could consider this is a competition which is a good momentum for each project.
I definitely support for ICOBID due to a clear and transparent ideal aiming at the benefits for multiple subjects.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

Yeah it is and i think Hacker Gold is the pioneer of this idea, and with them announcing their project  here make ICOBID second rate.  I wonder what will happen here  now.   It looks  like the competitor's announcement is more professional and appealing.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
I see a lot of scams ICO during this month and I see also in this thread have in common with does not find where the data profiles you as a developer or your team, at least to provide confidence for all
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Jump to: