Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 229. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 572
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So, I have sent a small amount to the resale address, then I check and It appears I am the first to do so.......good move from me?Huh??

Nothing to worry about scamers when choosing ICOBID for your investment.

We bring here a great idea for great ideas. That just appears in great minds. Once day, we will stand on the shoulders of giants. That essentially depends on your supports.

Thank you so much.

Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
How is the team building going on now? Any update on development so far? It is nice to know that you are very open to publicly announce team members as long as it is final, atleast it will lessen some speculations and accumulate a good approach on your intentions.

ICO is not bad as long as there are very supportive crew and a well deserve captain. It does not matter how big or small a project to be done, a strong community always dictates the outcome.

Goodluck on your project. So sad  Sad Im not a tech or can offer something to help. Atleast to take part of your ICO on october. Lets see, it is still a long way to go.
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
So, I have sent a small amount to the presale address, then I check and It appears I am the first to do so.......good move from me?Huh??
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Following now on Twitter, Facebook and slack. You should make a Youtube Channel also
We have first donation. Thank you so much for believing us  Smiley
Activity: 742
Beware! Pesobit and ICOBID are the same scamgroup!

ICOBID PLATFORM will involve in many ICOs in the future, however involving in not any ICO else at this moment. Helping everyone stay away from scam ICOs is also one of our target.

I read the aim of this platform is for the ICO to be realized, but with dozens of ICO this platform is launching, how will you assure us that you will not be using the same tech team again and again  resulting to poor performance in every project.  We all know that lots of ICO's here involves almost the same developer/programmer  by paying their services.  Only a few have real dedicated developer behind them.

Exactly, hiden one team behind many projects happened to many ICOs. ICOBID platform will ensure every infos of each team member for each project will be overt. ICOBID is like a fragrant flower attracting many skillers - bees. Its target is to bring great ideas to life in every aspects. This is impossible for any sole team to do for every projects.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Beautiful life!
Even LISK also considered a scam until it actually launches. So you might reconsider your judgment
copper member
Activity: 1050

ICOBID PLATFORM will involve in many ICOs in the future, however involving in not any ICO else at this moment. Helping everyone stay away from scam ICOs is also one of our target.

I read the aim of this platform is for the ICO to be realized, but with dozens of ICO this platform is launching, how will you assure us that you will not be using the same tech team again and again  resulting to poor performance in every project.  We all know that lots of ICO's here involves almost the same developer/programmer  by paying their services.  Only a few have real dedicated developer behind them.

Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account

Can you take me to the more relevant reference page/threads? I'm thinking both are good projects and are worth to invest. Correct me if I'm wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**

Edit: Pesobit uses escrow.
Activity: 187
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt
If ICOBID platform is able to launch, the cryptocurrency world will have one of the most successful platform ever. Its concept is something like DAO. However, the essential difference is that ICOBID's concepts promote for the discovering news ideas in all aspects of life which are then boosted by blockchain technology. When ICOBID platform is born, we would see a new era of Cryptocurrency world.

I will do what I can to support for this project no matter how benefit it brings to me. I believe in ICOBID's success. Good luck, Devs!

Your ICOBID logo design tells all necessary meanings of ICOBID idea. I like it much. Thank for your support. We are building a strong team to bring ICOBID platform to cryptocurrency world then in turn it will bring great ideas to life.

DAO has gone in history as one of the largest ICO. But it has collapsed without doing anything. Huge amount has disappeared along its boss. It seems that the creative idea only need the passion, and enthusiasm be enough. Not should be only doing all to make money.
Economic strength is still the decisive factor in the success or failure of a project.
Besides it, it will depend greatly on the actions of its boss.
Activity: 204
WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment
If ICOBID platform is able to launch, the cryptocurrency world will have one of the most successful platform ever. Its concept is something like DAO. However, the essential difference is that ICOBID's concepts promote for the discovering news ideas in all aspects of life which are then boosted by blockchain technology. When ICOBID platform is born, we would see a new era of Cryptocurrency world.

I will do what I can to support for this project no matter how benefit it brings to me. I believe in ICOBID's success. Good luck, Devs!

Your ICOBID logo design tells all necessary meanings of ICOBID idea. I like it much. Thank for your support. We are building a strong team to bring ICOBID platform to cryptocurrency world then in turn it will bring great ideas to life.

DAO has gone in history as one of the largest ICO. But it has collapsed without doing anything. Huge amount has disappeared along its boss. It seems that the creative idea only need the passion, and enthusiasm be enough. Not should be only doing all to make money.
Activity: 187
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt
Followed on Twitter and Facebook, slack Smiley
Good luck!

Activity: 478
Merit: 252

Activity: 135
ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!
Everything seems very new.
Hoping to get more information and more practical action from the project leader.
Activity: 204
WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment
ICOBID PLATFORM has the icon now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/772857524600963072/U-dwJn0T.jpg

Thanks to Isolani159
With the simulation envisioned in the logo. I think that is a circle surrounded outside will more reasonable, it will symbolize the globe - world.
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
Not sure if I understood it correctly but does this means that anyone can post an idea on ICOBID and get to be funded by investors?
If for instance I will post my idea of a token and then funded, although I'm not a coder myself can ICOBID hire some coders for me for the idea to be built?
That's right. ICOBID will hire some coders for you. However if ICOBID popularizes, Coders will have to bid to be chosen.
Good luck and successful run ico
Jump to: