Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 226. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Total Received   0.007893 BTC   

LOL, this ico doesn't make a strong marketing storm, less than 0.01 btc, OP you don't know marketing?

Any signature bounty info?

must be some NOOB who threw away his BTC without ESCROW. lol. noobs love scams!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

LOL, this ico doesn't make a strong marketing storm, less than 0.01 btc, OP you don't know marketing?

That's more btc then the dev ever had before so for him its a win.
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
waiting for more info...
add docs registration twitter, facebook and slack bounty status...

Kiss Kiss Kiss

We have all necessary infos for your  bounties. Don't worry.
Thank you!
I read there is this 9% share for marketing , this is pretty small comparing the task this marketing team will do.  Never underestimate the capability of marketing stuff.  This people are the one who will bring in investors to you, plan for different strategies and gimmicks so people will take notice of you.  Study the marketplace and prepare possible solutions on arising problems etc.  This is as much as important as Technical developer / coder / programmer and should share the same percentage.  Most succesful  ICO are done by marketing people.   Not the technical stuff or graphics stuff.  Marketing covers, strategies, promotion and other stuff.

Thank you for your constructive ideas. We have considered many aspects when distributing the shares for team members. This could be changed until the ICO starts. We haven't had a confirmed team yet. When we establish a perfect team, we will discuss together to have judicial shares for each member.

We will start right away a detail marketing plan for ICOBID platform. Now, we're starting to build ICOBID platform to achieve some certain targets first. We also do not intend to raise funds as an ICO.

Activity: 742
waiting for more info...
add docs registration twitter, facebook and slack bounty status...

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 331

copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
I read there is this 9% share for marketing , this is pretty small comparing the task this marketing team will do.  Never underestimate the capability of marketing stuff.  This people are the one who will bring in investors to you, plan for different strategies and gimmicks so people will take notice of you.  Study the marketplace and prepare possible solutions on arising problems etc.  This is as much as important as Technical developer / coder / programmer and should share the same percentage.  Most succesful  ICO are done by marketing people.   Not the technical stuff or graphics stuff.  Marketing covers, strategies, promotion and other stuff.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
hello, how can i join the video and graphic design bounties?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Activity: 714
retweet, like twitter account, like and share facebook fanpage and joined in icobid.slack.com...
how to claim my bounty??  Wink Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
it is such nice project.... if dev will develop all this project i predict very nice and clear future for ICOBID.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
When is this ICO going to commence?
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
yes any news about? is any website where we can look at? i did join the signature bounties! Wink Wink

Official website will be available soon. I see you didn't fill the form here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GM_05TT8JS4qsksFDpZK8y4tL5caya8mjdVUTsG-JM4/edit?usp=sharing
Thanks for your following.
dev, please make form/ spreadsheet for twitter and facebook bounty, it will make easy manage .. thanks
Ok. I will make forms for twitter and facebook bounty and publish them at the end of ICO stage. That's necessary for bounty receivers to confirm the ICB address when available. I will publish infos of twitter and facebook bounty delivering early in the October.
Thank you!
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
yes any news about? is any website where we can look at? i did join the signature bounties! Wink Wink

Official website will be available soon. I see you didn't fill the form here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GM_05TT8JS4qsksFDpZK8y4tL5caya8mjdVUTsG-JM4/edit?usp=sharing
Thanks for your following.
dev, please make form/ spreadsheet for twitter and facebook bounty, it will make easy manage .. thanks
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
When is this ICO going to start? If there is one month  pre-launch campaign

ICO-crowdfunding will start as soon as we gather a strong enough team to build up ICOBID platform successfully.
Now we have had 4 Devs already. There're still available positions for marketing team and graphics designers.

wow nice knowing that this project are still moving and getting good support lets all wait for the best, good luck dev just keep us updated about this plan.
When is this ICO going to start? If there is one month  pre-launch campaign

ICO-crowdfunding will start as soon as we gather a strong enough team to build up ICOBID platform successfully.
Now we have had 4 Devs already. There're still available positions for marketing team and graphics designers.

Jump to: