Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 225. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
" Video and graphic bounty is always available. Any contribution for this category will be credited. Post your design here  or in videoandgraphics channel. We will check and decide the bounty you will receive. We appreciate all of your help in promoting ICOBID, so you will receive a deserved bounty."

Join slack now!!! https://icobid.slack.com
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
Nothing, why waste my time, have a nice day now Smiley   
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Total Received   0.007893 BTC   

LOL, this ico doesn't make a strong marketing storm, less than 0.01 btc, OP you don't know marketing?

Any signature bounty info?

must be some NOOB who threw away his BTC without ESCROW. lol. noobs love scams!

No it was me, and there is reason behind my percevied madness.

You must be the devs sock puppet account then.

Its all very clear to me now.

SCAM!!!

Yeah right, pmsl, people so love to shout scam on here. It maybe, it maybe not. I am no sock puppet. It is also very very clear to me that your a twat, no research and unfounded accusations.
I have a system, that system works for me and has made me a tidy profit over the years I have been doing this.

Your system is trash nigga! If it was good you'd be able to invest more then $4.80 into this coin.

Cheesy

$4.80!

Grin

You want to hear a secret?  I too have my own system that I developed over the years that makes me a tidy profit.

6 figures yearly!

You suck chump.

Fucking crawl away now and go die somewhere.

I aint no nigga, as you put it, although I do have a great tan. You could be talking nothing but shit.
I don't need to make any more money, I do it for fun. I do it because being retired and not having to work is the way I want to live my life. I have made more that you ever will. I have sold my companies and holdings and I sit around drinking fine wine, smoking fine weed and living my life the way I want to. I go on holiday when I want and where I want. And if I do crawl away it with be to a warm beach somewhere very expensive and I doubt very much that I will bother dying. Life is too good.
Have a nice bitch to yourself and be happy you allegedly have a plan that works for you.
You certainly live up to you username, shame you don't hold much heed to your signature.

Now, politely, don't call me a sock puppet again please, you prick.

You a nigga ass sock puppet troll fake ass investor.

WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT.
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello OP. I want to participate on your team as a marketing manager. I read your project overview and i think there is a potential for this idea.. just pm for more details. Take note that i will not join if you didn't use an escrow for the funds. Besides that no issue to me at all even low salary is ok. Thanks

Escrow is definitely important for any ICOs to prevent them from scams.
ICOBID platform is built for utilizing all of the funds from investors for the development of projects, not the same to many ICOs which collected fund for their team's pocket.
We will have Escrow when performing the ICO-Crowdfunding.

Thank you for your request.

so at the moment if anyone donates to bitcoin address in OP (as it promises 50% pre-ICO bonus), its going straight to your personal wallet?

Yes, We need some early funds for quickly activate the projects so we need the donations. In response, any donation will be counted as an investment with 50% bonus.
Activity: 315
Hello OP. I want to participate on your team as a marketing manager. I read your project overview and i think there is a potential for this idea.. just pm for more details. Take note that i will not join if you didn't use an escrow for the funds. Besides that no issue to me at all even low salary is ok. Thanks

ICOBID platform is built for utilizing all of the funds from investors for the development of projects, not the same to many ICOs which collected fund for their team's pocket.

so at the moment if anyone donates to bitcoin address in OP (as it promises 50% pre-ICO bonus), its going straight to your personal wallet?

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i think this project will get hot soon!
Activity: 742
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
i suport you , i'm follow and like facebook or twitter
Activity: 160
Beautiful life!
It seems too early to think about the project bonuses.
Anyhow I was involved, and followed.
Good luck
Activity: 187
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt
Followed on twitter, facebook, slack
Will join the signature campaign later.
Good luck
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
The Idea of ICOBID is very interesting. it looks like similar to Steemit.com. In steemit. there is also voting system. and anyone get higher upvotes. will earn a certain amount of Steem coins..
now looking forward for ICOBID. lets see how you guys work.

Steemit is built on the great concepts - a kind of decentralized social network where you can earn from your qualitive writing.
Icobid is built for great ideas - Anywhere has the crowd's voting, there has the democracy. That's the motivation of the development.

Steemit is built on great concepts that I will give you but to me there is nothing decentralised about their social network, Steemit is one of the most rigged voting system I've seem recently with the developers dashing out voting power to anybody they like, the bubble will soon burst
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
The Idea of ICOBID is very interesting. it looks like similar to Steemit.com. In steemit. there is also voting system. and anyone get higher upvotes. will earn a certain amount of Steem coins..

Steemit is built on the great concepts - a kind of decentralized social network where you can earn from your qualitive writing.
Icobid is built for great ideas - Anywhere has the crowd's voting, there has the democracy. That's the motivation of the development.

told you dev  the idea is super! Trust your work keep like this please!

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

LOL, this ico doesn't make a strong marketing storm, less than 0.01 btc, OP you don't know marketing?

SCAM!!!

Yeah right, pmsl, people so love to shout scam on here. It maybe, it maybe not. I am no sock puppet. It is also very very clear to me that your a twat, no research and unfounded accusations.
I have a system, that system works for me and has made me a tidy profit over the years I have been doing this.

Your system is trash nigga! If it was good you'd be able to invest more then $4.80 into this coin.

Cheesy

$4.80!

Grin

You want to hear a secret?  I too have my own system that I developed over the years that makes me a tidy profit.

6 figures yearly!

You suck chump.

I aint no nigga, as you put it, although I do have a great tan. You could be talking nothing but shit.
I don't need to make any more money, I do it for fun. I do it because being retired and not having to work is the way I want to live my life. I have made more that you ever will. I have sold my companies and holdings and I sit around drinking fine wine, smoking fine weed and living my life the way I want to. I go on holiday when I want and where I want. And if I do crawl away it with be to a warm beach somewhere very expensive and I doubt very much that I will bother dying. Life is too good.
Have a nice bitch to yourself and be happy you allegedly have a plan that works for you.
You certainly live up to you username, shame you don't hold much heed to your signature.

Now, politely, don't call me a sock puppet again please, you prick.

SCAM!!!

Cheesy

$4.80!

Grin

You want to hear a secret?  I too have my own system that I developed over the years that makes me a tidy profit.

6 figures yearly!

You suck chump.

SCAM!!!

SCAM!!!

Jump to: