Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 35. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Sorry for a long time disappearing on this forum.
New plan for ICOBID will be released soon.
I'm cooperating with some devs, working on code base.
I hope could improve ICOBID to new level soon.
Near future plan will be: ICOBID chain updated to private chain, masternode and instant network.
ICOBID is valuable but cheapest comparing to all other coins at this moment.

Welcome back dev. it is very good news that you plan to improve ICOBID to new level, masternode and instant network are very awesome futures.
a masternodes coin will boost this coin to get up and stand for new hope.
masternodes give more reward for holders. it is good
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Near future plan will be: ICOBID chain updated to private chain, masternode and instant network.

Welcome back dev. it is very good news that you plan to improve ICOBID to new level, masternode and instant network are very awesome futures.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
At the time ICOBID showed great promise. As far as I know, the developer is now a problem with funding, but the project he's not going to leave.

Even if he is having a funding problem, he should write at least a post or two here on the thread every couple of weeks just to let us know he didn't abandon us.

What you are telling is true, that atleast he has to update the progress of the project so that the investors should not be afraid of getting scammed

do you have a telegram group for yoour community. i hold a lot of ICOBIDs but even i late for icobid waves...

my wallet is syncing more than 702,000 blocks now..
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I wonder why the developer made Wave tokens? After all, he actually earned nothing - putting the wall to buy tokens. Intrigue
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
ICOBID gaining some life again  Smiley.
There will be more information revealed soon.

Picking up some and just see whats happens.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
working node list?  addresses form post #4065 not working for me.

EDIT: left alone overnight; now syncing.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
Finally, the developer appeared, I'm glad that soon there will be updates. I'm waiting impatiently.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
ICOBID has been more than a year. Still working blockexplorer. I wonder when will any of the movements?

Can you give me the link of the explorer.
This one is a little outdated https://www.blockexperts.com/icob
Activity: 756
Personally, I always believed in the project and in honesty of developer.  It was collected a little in ICO, so the developer has to work on his own funds
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
At the time ICOBID showed great promise. As far as I know, the developer is now a problem with funding, but the project he's not going to leave.

Even if he is having a funding problem, he should write at least a post or two here on the thread every couple of weeks just to let us know he didn't abandon us.

What you are telling is true, that atleast he has to update the progress of the project so that the investors should not be afraid of getting scammed

Nice to hear from you back that still you are working on this project. I am also still holding my coins in hope that you will surely give a good output for this project. Now waiting for more updates from you soon.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange

Glad to see you again there. I hope is not just for today.
You must have more responsibility for all people who are invested in Icobid. Also, you can share there more about new plans for Icobid. The community always can help with new suggestion and idea.
I hope the better days for this project
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
ICOBID is valuable but cheapest comparing to all other coins at this moment
It's nice seeing you back here after a long time Pioneer. Though other holders lose hope already, many of us are still waiting for your update and keep the coin. A consistent update here in the forum is important so I hope you won't disappear again. Good luck in the future plans.
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

Yea! but the chances are that he already abandoned us because price fell to 5 sats and the daily volume is nothing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297

legendary

Activity: 686
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I think soon there will be certain news coming to us. No wonder - the developer appeared today in the network after a three-month absence

Yep, he is active on the forum after such a long time I hope got some good news for us don't know why he is not posting anything in this thread though.

I hope he will post soon , we need an update of the project.

Who ever is following this coin, is in hope that the developer will update on this project development, lot of users are holding high from long time, in hope that developer will give good returns for the investment.

Dev will come back ? hold and wait ?

Yea seems like he will finally make a reappearance in this thread (i think) of the forum because according to his profile data he was last active on November 23, 2017
legendary
I think soon there will be certain news coming to us. No wonder - the developer appeared today in the network after a three-month absence

Yep, he is active on the forum after such a long time I hope got some good news for us don't know why he is not posting anything in this thread though.

Who ever is following this coin, is in hope that the developer will update on this project development, lot of users are holding high from long time, in hope that developer will give good returns for the investment.

Yea seems like he will finally make a reappearance in this thread (i think) of the forum because according to his profile data he was last active on November 23, 2017
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

Pages:
Jump to: