Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 70. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
By the end of this month ICOB will there be any progress or the project has died?

We are hoping there will be a continuous progress and development. The dev has a new plan ready to deployed next month. Let's see!

Quote from: Pioneer88
New plan is ready in early May.
Price movement will be pushed sooner than that time.
well is would be interesting to watch out, if dev can pushed the price with the new updates might be more investors to  join the ride
as the price still way far from the ico better to hold some icobid now and wait for this progress next month.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
By the end of this month ICOB will there be any progress or the project has died?

We are hoping there will be a continuous progress and development. The dev has a new plan ready to deployed next month. Let's see!

Quote from: Pioneer88
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Is there something wrong with the wallet? My friend told me that he is unable to sync his wallet.  I have not syncing my wallet since all my ICOBID is in an exchange.  Anyone have node for connection?

Yeah i hold small portion of icobid since the trading on yobit is a roller coaster ride i profited a little from trading but i wish to hold long time.

Or you can play with the market.  If you have a good amount you can take advantage of ICOBID fluctuation and get some profit or double your coins.  Try it, it is fun.  But of course there is always a risk involved in it.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Yeah i hold small portion of icobid since the trading on yobit is a roller coaster ride i profited a little from trading but i wish to hold long time.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
Icobid is now very cheap, and I do not see the reason for sell. Definitely, we need a little more patience

For a coin that almost nothing is happening around it, i thought it would be lower than 10 satoshi by now. I'm impressed that it still hasn't happened.

I was able to purchased some of this coin in Yobit. I'll wait until May and see what happens as per developer's words.

I think now not only you but most of the holders will or have to wait till may and see what development is the developers going to do and what info we will get on the latest project progress, this will give the direction of the coins future.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Icobid is now very cheap, and I do not see the reason for sell. Definitely, we need a little more patience

I still have icobid here and I'm glad there's positive environment here in the light on what's happening in Icobid,the people have not forgotten that this is a good project it's so what happen that it's not what we expect it to happen.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366

For a coin that almost nothing is happening around it, i thought it would be lower than 10 satoshi by now. I'm impressed that it still hasn't happened.

I was able to purchased some of this coin in Yobit. I'll wait until May and see what happens as per developer's words.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 868
Merit: 506

I continue to hold my ICOB. Because for as long the developer is still very much alive and kicking I will hodl.  Grin
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
I guess Icobid just going to sleep a few months or maybe years Smiley
ICOBID will wake up soon Smiley

Good to see a confident announcement of Dev here.  Though I am still waiting for the April plan as stated but I will understand if it will be carried on the same time May plan is carried out.

Hey but what about the April Plan you gave notification on March that their will be some good news on April and now you are pushing it on May. What about the April promise of Price moving above 50 sat ?

Probably we will not be seeing 50 sat ICOBID this April, but it is still early, so who knows.  Let us just wait what will the dev bring this next month (May).
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Thanks for the news!
Hyping for the investment plan that invested since january  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

Hey but what about the April Plan you gave notification on March that their will be some good news on April and now you are pushing it on May. What about the April promise of Price moving above 50 sat ?
Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Nice to see you awake dev  Grin. Thx fo the update.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

Nice, thanks for the update dev. I'm holding a lot.  Smiley
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
ICOBID is still undervalued the pump on yobit is a little risky to buy in but if you have strategy in investing you can make a decent gain on ICOBID at yobit, it would be nice to see this coin on trex.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Give the description of the project. That with its help it is possible to do. Help spread it. Advertising is needed. And so I bought more than 2 million and a penny of pennies. And electricity pay. wear.

Wait when bot will go... He will make pump ...
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Give the description of the project. That with its help it is possible to do. Help spread it. Advertising is needed. And so I bought more than 2 million and a penny of pennies. And electricity pay. wear.
Pages:
Jump to: