Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 66. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Dev, http://explorer.icobidplatform.com/ Huh? Does not function. what's the matter? The question has long been worth
Will that Icobid Dark have a wallet component too on the IOS platform?

Mr JJoaofrr also confirmed that he's working for ICOBID iOS apps.

Quote from: jjoaofrr on February 22, 2017, 06:13:20 PM
Hello. It's true!
I'am working on ICOB App for iOS. I'll give more information soon. Your project is awesome and I want to support it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Will that Icobid Dark have a wallet component too on the IOS platform?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
VOTE on POSWALLET - 5/1000 NOW ... Need more ....
I can set up a Voting Campaign via PromoPlugs.com if The community or Dev is interested in funding it?
Here's a demo campaign for an example. http://promoplugs.com/SelectedCampaign.aspx?CID=178
Basically use submits proof of Voting through my app, and in return they earn a small bounty!
People, I believe that you need to support the project and all in the settings to put recommend commissions for the transaction - 0.01
Yesterday there were few active compounds. Since Very few people keep coins on the wallet. I recommend everyone to keep a coin on their wallet.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
VOTE on POSWALLET - 5/1000 NOW ... Need more ....
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Its not that really hard to pump the price, this coin really need a good project and serious team behind it that supposed to create a massive demand, look at XRP billions of billion supply but they made it to thousand satoshis, its because of building a great foundation that caused a massive demand.

So sad still more people doesnt know the existence of icobid.

We cant blame people though, the project still lack confidence to potential investors.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
It is necessary to constantly attract attention to the stock exchange yobit. There are excellent turnover. You need to display the coin on the top10. The guys will help to raise further. You just need to blink.

In Yobit and cryptopia it is constantly trading with volume and i have seen that in cryptopia some one inside trading and creating trading volume so that  it can attract other exchanges to list it.
It is necessary to constantly attract attention to the stock exchange yobit. There are excellent turnover. You need to display the coin on the top10. The guys will help to raise further. You just need to blink.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
so its not 1k+ sat its only 82.1 sat? wow so that's why the price only went up to 100+ sat and didn't rise to 200 its explain now.
its really hard for this project to rise up dev needs to show some responds here.

That is not the reason, it is mostly because the idea behind it just doesn't work in its current state. And the dev isn't really active here, sometimes he pops in then make some promises and disappears again. I'm glad that i got my investment back with profit, now i just mess around with ICOB on exchanges as it is still possible to make profit with it. Hopefully he will announce a better plan in may.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
wow just got impress by the new wallet and the price really moving up can't say how great it was but the impact really delivered
we will be waiting for the icobid price to reach its ico value then progress will continue and investors will join the ride, good luck
Pioneer..

you have checked the last some post in which the developer have cleared that he has compensated the ICO investors with extra coin due to the low price listed in the exchange so now no one knows that what is the ICO price only one guess is that last price 350 sat was the offer from the developer so we can only guess this price as the ICO price of this coin.

This should help everyone here know what the ICO price was for an actual ICO investor. (82.1 Satoshi)

I included the PMs so people could gain additional transparency about the project.

so its not 1k+ sat its only 82.1 sat? wow so that's why the price only went up to 100+ sat and didn't rise to 200 its explain now.
its really hard for this project to rise up dev needs to show some responds here.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
wow just got impress by the new wallet and the price really moving up can't say how great it was but the impact really delivered
we will be waiting for the icobid price to reach its ico value then progress will continue and investors will join the ride, good luck
Pioneer..

you have checked the last some post in which the developer have cleared that he has compensated the ICO investors with extra coin due to the low price listed in the exchange so now no one knows that what is the ICO price only one guess is that last price 350 sat was the offer from the developer so we can only guess this price as the ICO price of this coin.

This should help everyone here know what the ICO price was for an actual ICO investor. (82.1 Satoshi)

I included the PMs so people could gain additional transparency about the project.

Good for him, he must be unloading his bags at 20 sato per coin. And why am I not surprised. Pioneer dude is an addicted gadabout, not to mention hes not even a dude, its a feminist woman with plump thighs and enlarged breasts seeking pleasure through masochist punishment. No wonder she bought at 82 and is selling at 20, thats how she makes money while trying to get rid off obesity.

Pioneer88, you did not answer me that way. Neither personally nor in the forum. There are interesting suggestions. You can develop interesting projects on the platform. The price will instantly soar. As in dash for example
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Pioneer..

82.1 Satoshi
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
In Yobit the price went low till 20 sat and my buy order was executed and now waiting for more down so that other price order also get executed before the net pump starts. This is a very good coin where if you do trading you can earn very good.

Vote for it at poswallet  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
In Yobit the price went low till 20 sat and my buy order was executed and now waiting for more down so that other price order also get executed before the net pump starts. This is a very good coin where if you do trading you can earn very good.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Pioneer..

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
done now

but one more problem i have 800k but now i can see only 4687 icobid into my new wallet

Do you have a copy of the wallet in an earlier date?  Sometimes you need to sync with an empty wallet then when it is fully sync, close the wallet and replace the empty wallet with your wallet.dat that have your ICOBID coins.  Then run the wallet with  -rescan command.  This is quite annoying but it works. 

done many many thanks
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Seems Icobid price cannot hold the incoming dumps, after being pushed to 100+ satoshi a few days ago, we are back to less than 30 satoshi.  I guess instead of pushing price, why not set a buy order at certain price.  This way those who wants to buy ICOBID need to outbid the buy support.  Then when funds come, push the price slowly do not make haste it will only make you spend more.  This way you can catch the dumped ICOBID then you can either keep it or burn it.
Pages:
Jump to: