Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 65. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Wish this coin was the PosW platform, we need mad votes.  Embarrassed
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
$33,449 market cap is $33,349 to high. This is nothing more than a hobby project.

So what if it is a hobby project, it still can succeed if the dev makes the right choices.

Sometimes, its best to invest in a market that is sleeping while its early. High volume in the making means its late and time for selling. Besides, most traders buy second hand coins during trends and thats how big profit comes in for early buyers.

I agree,some of the popular coins today were once sleeping and when accumulation is done, the price goes up in an instance.  One example would be ripple.  It was around 100+ satoshi a month ago and lookt at its price now.  Another one is NEM,  as long as the developer is not abandoning the project, there is always a possibility that the coin value will increase.

Totally agree!, coins must not be judged by the current price or market value itself but how well executed the project is and the plans in the future, as long as dev and team still developing, the demand will just follow then when community start to notice it thats the time it will grow more and more. Finally, the early, smart and long term traders will enjoy the big profits leaving the new comers hoping to get the price continue to increase for them to exit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
$33,449 market cap is $33,349 to high. This is nothing more than a hobby project.

So what if it is a hobby project, it still can succeed if the dev makes the right choices.

Sometimes, its best to invest in a market that is sleeping while its early. High volume in the making means its late and time for selling. Besides, most traders buy second hand coins during trends and thats how big profit comes in for early buyers.

I agree,some of the popular coins today were once sleeping and when accumulation is done, the price goes up in an instance.  One example would be ripple.  It was around 100+ satoshi a month ago and lookt at its price now.  Another one is NEM,  as long as the developer is not abandoning the project, there is always a possibility that the coin value will increase.
Activity: 686
How does this coin provide value at the moment and how will it continue to provide value in the near future and long-term?

edit: I would prefer multiple answers from different users.

On Yobit:

TRUMP - 6028 satoshi
Putin - 164 satoshi
lenin - 32 satoshi

etc..

What means this coins? Why people trade them? This is only names ...  Therefore, why Icob must cost 30 satoshi? Name "ICOB" not worse "Trump" "Putin" ... ICOB now - 107.000.000  , on Yobit - approximately 10.000.000 ... Icob must be 200-500 satoshi ... 
copper member
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
How does this coin provide value at the moment and how will it continue to provide value in the near future and long-term?

edit: I would prefer multiple answers from different users.
Activity: 664
Merit: 500
ENOUGH SIT AND WAIT FOR THE SEA WEATHER. YOUR VOICE IS NEEDED. VOTING ON POSWALLET

Now 12/1000 ... More exchanges - higher price...
And don't forget that you can vote every 24 hours.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
ENOUGH SIT AND WAIT FOR THE SEA WEATHER. YOUR VOICE IS NEEDED. VOTING ON POSWALLET

Now 12/1000 ... More exchanges - higher price...
VOTE on POSWALLET ... Now 9/1000 ...

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Where is your promise dev, regarding ICOBID price rising before May? All I see is a sharp decline affects ICOBID price!

I think youre late for the last pump up to 120 sats in yobit. Some maded big profits from buying it below 20sats.. Anyways, if you believe in the project and just waiting for the price to rise, well you just have to wait. Not unless, you will initiate the accumulation at this cheap price. Smiley
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
 Where is your promise dev, regarding ICOBID price rising before May? All I see is a sharp decline affects ICOBID price!
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

Good for him, he must be unloading his bags at 20 sato per coin. And why am I not surprised. Pioneer dude is an addicted gadabout, not to mention hes not even a dude, its a feminist woman with plump thighs and enlarged breasts seeking pleasure through masochist punishment. No wonder she bought at 82 and is selling at 20, thats how she makes money while trying to get rid off obesity.

Isn't this pure none sense?  Whenever I read your post, it is all negative unconstructive thing.  I hope you can even put up a valid argument if you do not like the project instead of this insulting sentences.

Just leave him that way as long as hes enjoying that.. lol, thats his way if he wants to buy more cheaper coins instead of ignoring.  Hes obviously an alt account just made for trolling. Smiley
I think soon will be great pump ... Pioneer say - in beginning of MAY - big news
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
so its not 1k+ sat its only 82.1 sat? wow so that's why the price only went up to 100+ sat and didn't rise to 200 its explain now.
its really hard for this project to rise up dev needs to show some responds here.

So this is the reason why there is no investors whining here, they got their ICOBID at the current price.  I think it is fair and indeed a wise move by the dev.

Good for him, he must be unloading his bags at 20 sato per coin. And why am I not surprised. Pioneer dude is an addicted gadabout, not to mention hes not even a dude, its a feminist woman with plump thighs and enlarged breasts seeking pleasure through masochist punishment. No wonder she bought at 82 and is selling at 20, thats how she makes money while trying to get rid off obesity.

Isn't this pure none sense?  Whenever I read your post, it is all negative unconstructive thing.  I hope you can even put up a valid argument if you do not like the project instead of this insulting sentences.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I accidentally found this http://www.icobidplatform.com/  Shocked. Never saw this before.

Thanks for sharing this detail about the site of this coin, it is really superb designed and the site uptime is very fast , with some minor correction like it is not opening fully in any browser
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: