Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 69. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Thanks dev for buy GUI design

When i saw the design Pioneer88 showed, i had a feeling you were behind it. You are really good at what you are doing. By the way dev i have a question, is it possible to build a counter in the wallet that shows the total coins i have generated through PoS?
The new wallet looks nice Pioneer88  Grin. And i see that the price is going up now, so happy that i bought more ICOB yesterday  Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
seen the price has started to move, my thought icobid dead. Grin
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
Activity: 425
well done pioneer  Grin ...  just keep it up  Wink
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
wow, nice one Pioneer. Very attractive. Waiting for this.
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

New appearance of Windows wallet that will be released next few hours.

Price movement comes soon!

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
I'm looking forward to see that price movement mentioned by Pioneer88. If it's sooner than May, then maybe it will be on last week of April. I hope it will be the start of ICOBID's success. I'm still keeping my coins and stake my wallet because I believe in this coin and I trust the dev. I'll wait and see.
Thank you.
I will try to deliver all remain bounties within 3 days before making price movement Smiley

Are their still bounties left to be paid after so many days, because i thought that almost all bounty are paid. I am waiting for the price movement as it is just roaming between 23 to 15 sat only
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
I'm looking forward to see that price movement mentioned by Pioneer88. If it's sooner than May, then maybe it will be on last week of April. I hope it will be the start of ICOBID's success. I'm still keeping my coins and stake my wallet because I believe in this coin and I trust the dev. I'll wait and see.
Thank you.
I will try to deliver all remain bounties within 3 days before making price movement Smiley

Thx for the update, nice to see you still working on ICOBID.

Ya it is great that the developer is very much attached to his project and now i am sure that in coming days we can see a lot of potential up move in this coin and very soon we will see a very good report on the development of this project
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Good to see that the ICOBID price movement will be soon.
Thank you.

Thx for the update, nice to see you still working on ICOBID.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Thank you.
No worries. As long as you're there, doing your best for the coin and not leaving the supporters behind, there's no way that the project will be unsuccessful.

Thanks for the update Smiley
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thank you.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Have patience guys. Let us wait till May if there is movement for ICOBID.  Pioneer88 just stated that there will be activities for ICOBID this coming May, lets forget about the April's promise and look forward for May.  I hope by that time, ICOBID will really move up in development, community and price.
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
You should remove the coins that you have or offer bounty for marketing
I don`t think that people will buy to many so the price to be higher so u can flood the market with more then 20m coins that u have ...
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Where you can see the number of transactions per day (ICOB)

How many coins are on purses? % / Want to understand how many holders control the coin. %

Well both blockexplorers aren't working so i guess there is no way to see that at the moment. Dev you can at least make sure we have a working blockexplorer  Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Where you can see the number of transactions per day (ICOB)

How many coins are on purses? % / Want to understand how many holders control the coin. %
Pages:
Jump to: